Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

  • Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

You Must Give Before You Can Receive

Power of Justice [JG]

Joy of Satan Guardian
Joined
Nov 2, 2019
Messages
1,224
I wanted to write a short post about giving because I feel it's a subject that is very misunderstood. Unfortunately, due to less than optimal upbringing, socio-economic background, and ignorance, I see a lot of people who strive to get as much as they can from life and others while at the same time trying to give back as little as possible or even nothing in return. Striving to get all you can is not a bad thing in itself, but it must be done in accordance with energetic law; otherwise, you will literally be stuck.

Giving and receiving are two sides of the same coin; they can never be separated. You can't have one without the other. Energy is meant to be in constant circulation, and as it is circulated, it grows and gets stronger. By only seeking to get, you interrupt the flow of energy and break the cycle. The only way to receive, therefore, is to give.

In a state of limited understanding, people reason that they must receive something first before they can give. After all, how can one possibly give if they have nothing? Well, I say, there is not one person on Earth who has nothing. You give what you have. Everyone has something to give, be it time, money, attention, energy, knowledge, skills, love, etc. By giving the best that you have to offer, you'll just keep getting more.

This also deals with the nature of what you receive. What you have in your life is a reflection of what you have been giving. Giving things of a low and negative nature, like performing poorly at work or treating people in a disrespectful manner, will give you results of the same nature. Be mindful of what you give others, as this is what you will receive.

Have you noticed that the most popular people in your environment are always the givers? Have you noticed that they are seemingly never in lack? Ask yourselves, what are they doing differently that you are not? Hell, ask them.

Willingly give and graciously receive.
 
Powerofjustice said:
I wanted to write a short post about giving because I feel it's a subject that is very misunderstood. Unfortunately, due to less than optimal upbringing, socio-economic background, and ignorance, I see a lot of people who strive to get as much as they can from life and others while at the same time trying to give back as little as possible or even nothing in return. Striving to get all you can is not a bad thing in itself, but it must be done in accordance with energetic law; otherwise, you will literally be stuck.

Giving and receiving are two sides of the same coin; they can never be separated. You can't have one without the other. Energy is meant to be in constant circulation, and as it is circulated, it grows and gets stronger. By only seeking to get, you interrupt the flow of energy and break the cycle. The only way to receive, therefore, is to give.

In a state of limited understanding, people reason that they must receive something first before they can give. After all, how can one possibly give if they have nothing? Well, I say, there is not one person on Earth who has nothing. You give what you have. Everyone has something to give, be it time, money, attention, energy, knowledge, skills, love, etc. By giving the best that you have to offer, you'll just keep getting more.

This also deals with the nature of what you receive. What you have in your life is a reflection of what you have been giving. Giving things of a low and negative nature, like performing poorly at work or treating people in a disrespectful manner, will give you results of the same nature. Be mindful of what you give others, as this is what you will receive.

Have you noticed that the most popular people in your environment are always the givers? Have you noticed that they are seemingly never in lack? Ask yourselves, what are they doing differently that you are not? Hell, ask them.

Willingly give and graciously receive.

This is an excellent sermon. When I first explored JoS and the forums, I always complained and whine about how there "wasn't enough things for Asians" or how I felt the Oriental sub-forums was pathetic and lacking or why everything from China has to be poisoned (this effects Asians extremely negatively since it'll render them unable to buy food products from their own culture or risk eating poison).

Although I'm not yet phsyiclly intuned, but through signs (via gut feelings and past knowledge), the forces of Hell have been telling me to get my ass up and start researching ancient pre-Buddhist Asian religion, and post my findings here if I want people to take my race seriously - and ultimately, get the communists kicked out of China. Satan doesn't do our laundry for us.

Hail Shangdi/Satan!
 
Powerofjustice said:
I wanted to write a short post about giving because I feel it's a subject that is very misunderstood. Unfortunately, due to less than optimal upbringing, socio-economic background, and ignorance, I see a lot of people who strive to get as much as they can from life and others while at the same time trying to give back as little as possible or even nothing in return. Striving to get all you can is not a bad thing in itself, but it must be done in accordance with energetic law; otherwise, you will literally be stuck.

Giving and receiving are two sides of the same coin; they can never be separated. You can't have one without the other. Energy is meant to be in constant circulation, and as it is circulated, it grows and gets stronger. By only seeking to get, you interrupt the flow of energy and break the cycle. The only way to receive, therefore, is to give.

In a state of limited understanding, people reason that they must receive something first before they can give. After all, how can one possibly give if they have nothing? Well, I say, there is not one person on Earth who has nothing. You give what you have. Everyone has something to give, be it time, money, attention, energy, knowledge, skills, love, etc. By giving the best that you have to offer, you'll just keep getting more.

This also deals with the nature of what you receive. What you have in your life is a reflection of what you have been giving. Giving things of a low and negative nature, like performing poorly at work or treating people in a disrespectful manner, will give you results of the same nature. Be mindful of what you give others, as this is what you will receive.

Have you noticed that the most popular people in your environment are always the givers? Have you noticed that they are seemingly never in lack? Ask yourselves, what are they doing differently that you are not? Hell, ask them.

Willingly give and graciously receive.

Thank you for the post, the sooner people stop thinking with this enemy programmed monkey brain mentality to never give anything back and just take things like some kind of lazy cattle sitting around grazing and being helpless, the better.

It's either one extreme or the other, it's either people giving large amounts of time and energy with nothing in return because they think they are being selfless and it's good to have nothing. or it's people looking for freebies constantly and relying on others to get them by because of this entitled feeling that they deserve everything for nothing.

It's caused such a huge imbalance. Because of this backwards mentality people walk around helpless not trying to figure anything out because they're awaiting instructions from someone else. It's slave conditioning.

People please Snap out of this cycle and choose to actually do something of value. We can stop these curses, this backwards mentality, this degradation of our values and ways by simply choosing to be one of few who actually gives back and does something.

Do something for yourself, do something for someone else, learn to receive for your efforts and learn to give back. Find balance and maintain it!

Don't be a taker, suckling off society like a helpless baby.

And don't run yourself ragged giving and never receiving anything you need to start allowing yourself to be helped as well.

This should be a fruitful experience for everyone, an endless cycle of support and unity makes a community strong!

This is the example the Gods have given us, take it and live by their examples.
 
This is the concept of the rune Gebo.

HS.

Powerofjustice said:
I wanted to write a short post about giving because I feel it's a subject that is very misunderstood. Unfortunately, due to less than optimal upbringing, socio-economic background, and ignorance, I see a lot of people who strive to get as much as they can from life and others while at the same time trying to give back as little as possible or even nothing in return. Striving to get all you can is not a bad thing in itself, but it must be done in accordance with energetic law; otherwise, you will literally be stuck.

Giving and receiving are two sides of the same coin; they can never be separated. You can't have one without the other. Energy is meant to be in constant circulation, and as it is circulated, it grows and gets stronger. By only seeking to get, you interrupt the flow of energy and break the cycle. The only way to receive, therefore, is to give.

In a state of limited understanding, people reason that they must receive something first before they can give. After all, how can one possibly give if they have nothing? Well, I say, there is not one person on Earth who has nothing. You give what you have. Everyone has something to give, be it time, money, attention, energy, knowledge, skills, love, etc. By giving the best that you have to offer, you'll just keep getting more.

This also deals with the nature of what you receive. What you have in your life is a reflection of what you have been giving. Giving things of a low and negative nature, like performing poorly at work or treating people in a disrespectful manner, will give you results of the same nature. Be mindful of what you give others, as this is what you will receive.

Have you noticed that the most popular people in your environment are always the givers? Have you noticed that they are seemingly never in lack? Ask yourselves, what are they doing differently that you are not? Hell, ask them.

Willingly give and graciously receive.
 
"" swallow a camel and strain a gnat"" . Jewish mentality, and most society is christanized, jew.
 
Thank you for this well said sermon, brother!!
 
This is a very useful piece of writing!But the best thing about it, that short.

Good and excellent writings and sermons need not be long, will not mean that it is good and excellent, just because it's long.
The great truths can be presented in a briefly!!
 
the most mature and advanced people in every civilization are the biggest givers, as they understand the capacity it takes to make life and civilization run and be enjoyable, along with its people moving forward. This includes making sacrifices and much work on oneself. Most people due to many factors look for only what they can get versus what they can give. Where this is an attitude oftentimes most expected to be of children who have yet to come into adulthood and maturity, we now have a predicament where much of society is full of overgrown children who are self-entitled and expect everything to be handed to them.

There is in fact a lot of good and beauty still in this world because of people who sacrifice and give a lot but it needs to be sustained also by many more following suit and not just taking.

The biggest thing that makes someone gravitate to others in any way, whether it's for looks, money, popularity, reputation, skills, personality, etc, is if someone has something significant to give and contribute, either to a person or society as a whole which will end up being what someone else wants or needs. This gravitates others towards said person right, because who does not like to receive something nice or of benefit? To keep this going and for everyone to benefit and to uplift society this way everyone should put themselves in a good position to be able to give because giving also allows you to ultimately receive what you want or need along with the good feeling of knowing you are wanted and needed and that you contribute and mean something to others. If people only look to take, sooner or later no one will receive anything. Giving ultimately gives back to you.
 
Great post, a lot of people have the wrong idea that life is unfair. However, the truth is quite the contrary.

Life is extremely fair, the rewards you receive are directly proportional to the effort you invest. This universal law holds true for every facet of existence.
 
I haven't seen a baby in this planet that grew with nothing be given to it.

Yet grown humans expect things to just grow when it comes to so many subjects on literally zero of anything put in them.

Generally these mentalities are entirely false and instated out of a wrong outlook of life, producing destitution in personal relationship, work relationships, finances, emotions, everything one has in life.

As the original post said, they are also inconsistent with the laws of life. If one spends their life only taking, any gains are only temporary and this mindset leads sooner or later into a state of decay, which this state of only taking and never giving represents. It requires a little foresight and one will understand this.

Regardless, excellent post.
 
Someone, please instruct me on the basics of cryptocurrency, for I'm a beginner in speculations. What's the most straightforward app so I donate to JoS?
 
AsraArdwulfLeberecht said:
Someone, please instruct me on the basics of cryptocurrency, for I'm a beginner in speculations. What's the most straightforward app so I donate to JoS?

Here is a guide:
https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/CRYPTO_DONATIONS.html
 
BlackOnyx8 said:
AsraArdwulfLeberecht said:
Someone, please instruct me on the basics of cryptocurrency, for I'm a beginner in speculations. What's the most straightforward app so I donate to JoS?

Here is a guide:
https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/CRYPTO_DONATIONS.html

The bitcoin address in that specific site is not updated to the latest tho.
 
Shadowcat said:
the most mature and advanced people in every civilization are the biggest givers, as they understand the capacity it takes to make life and civilization run and be enjoyable, along with its people moving forward. This includes making sacrifices and much work on oneself. Most people due to many factors look for only what they can get versus what they can give. Where this is an attitude oftentimes most expected to be of children who have yet to come into adulthood and maturity, we now have a predicament where much of society is full of overgrown children who are self-entitled and expect everything to be handed to them.

There is in fact a lot of good and beauty still in this world because of people who sacrifice and give a lot but it needs to be sustained also by many more following suit and not just taking.

The biggest thing that makes someone gravitate to others in any way, whether it's for looks, money, popularity, reputation, skills, personality, etc, is if someone has something significant to give and contribute, either to a person or society as a whole which will end up being what someone else wants or needs. This gravitates others towards said person right, because who does not like to receive something nice or of benefit? To keep this going and for everyone to benefit and to uplift society this way everyone should put themselves in a good position to be able to give because giving also allows you to ultimately receive what you want or need along with the good feeling of knowing you are wanted and needed and that you contribute and mean something to others. If people only look to take, sooner or later no one will receive anything. Giving ultimately gives back to you.

When Japan started their so-called "evil conquest" of Asia, they helped the other Asians rise to positions of prominence and power. It's also out there that Japanese generals were nowhere near the "barbaric rapists" that jewish media portrayed them as. The high-ranking generals and elite of Japan were the most civil and giving, and even at times - helped shelter their POWs in war negotiations. Given, I actually found that Shintoism is Satanic, it is simply Japanese Shenism (Chinese Satanism). They gave their annexed native allies modern weapons, training, wealth and etc. Many Japanese army and paramilitary formations were almost entire of native non-Japanese, be it Chinese, Mongols, Filipinos, Indonesians and what-have-you. Most Asian nationalists supported Japan, contrary to how the jew paints Japan as the "boogeymen" of World War II.

During the Korean War, a chess-game between Western Jews ("Allies") and Eastern Jews (Soviets and Chinese communists), it it's an open fact that many Koreans who remained wealthy and well-off even after the Japanese surrendered - were those Koreans who sided with Japan, as the so-called "nationalist armies" of Korea at the time were infested, led, organized and even formed by communists, soviets and christians.

No surprise, the latter 3 confiscated the former's wealth and property, 'cuz that's what "muh rabbi jebu" said to do!

Same with the Spanish occupation of the Philippines, given how cordial the Spanish conquistadors were with Philippine pagan natives, I'm starting to think that the conquistadors who annexed the Philippines weren't actually Catholic (unlike the ones involved in Mexico), but had to lie about being Catholic and even lied to the church about having converted the natives, simply to prevent being beheaded.

I actually hear a lot of "wealthy Catholic" Filipino families descended from ancient nobles aren't even really Catholics, but Satanic, though I really hope they're following real Satanism and not jewish illuminati bullshit!
 
You reap what you sow.

In Sweden there is also a saying "som man bäddar får man ligga" (any Swedes here? :D )
which basically translates into "as you make your bed you will sleep in it".

All of this has to do with Karma. JoS has given me so much that I feel obligated to give something back.
But I also have a passion for being creative with stuff and find inspiration in JoS for creative stuff.
Plus my creative stuff is more well received here, so I can't say it's just about me being altruistic. It's win win.
 

Last night after my donation, I felt different. I was reading AFODO's reply (not to mention his post) to HP concerning the 1.5 factor, and I was ''Yeah it feels a little strange of HP''. I let the Xtians mentality to distract me. I made the highest donation I've made so far. Afterwards, I had this flow of energy coming in during my last meditation of the day. I felt much powerful, all because I made the donation regardless of whatever thoughts was coming inot my head.

So I made myself a promise. Lets give in every part of my life. Let all this good energy come back at us for doing good deeds to people around us. Lets give to be able to receive.

Great post by the way.

Hail Satan
 
AsraArdwulfLeberecht said:
Someone, please instruct me on the basics of cryptocurrency, for I'm a beginner in speculations. What's the most straightforward app so I donate to JoS?

Download trustwallet on your phone. You will be able to buy cryptocurrency with your credit or debit card from a vendor and the currency will be sent to your wallet. If your bank blocks the transaction, it will be for "security" and you have to call them and verify that it's you and it will most likely go through.
 
GuangXia_666 said:
When Japan started their so-called "evil conquest" of Asia, they helped the other Asians rise to positions of prominence and power. It's also out there that Japanese generals were nowhere near the "barbaric rapists" that jewish media portrayed them as. The high-ranking generals and elite of Japan were the most civil and giving, and even at times - helped shelter their POWs in war negotiations. Given, I actually found that Shintoism is Satanic, it is simply Japanese Shenism (Chinese Satanism). They gave their annexed native allies modern weapons, training, wealth and etc. Many Japanese army and paramilitary formations were almost entire of native non-Japanese, be it Chinese, Mongols, Filipinos, Indonesians and what-have-you. Most Asian nationalists supported Japan, contrary to how the jew paints Japan as the "boogeymen" of World War II.

During the Korean War, a chess-game between Western Jews ("Allies") and Eastern Jews (Soviets and Chinese communists), it it's an open fact that many Koreans who remained wealthy and well-off even after the Japanese surrendered - were those Koreans who sided with Japan, as the so-called "nationalist armies" of Korea at the time were infested, led, organized and even formed by communists, soviets and christians.

No surprise, the latter 3 confiscated the former's wealth and property, 'cuz that's what "muh rabbi jebu" said to do!

Same with the Spanish occupation of the Philippines, given how cordial the Spanish conquistadors were with Philippine pagan natives, I'm starting to think that the conquistadors who annexed the Philippines weren't actually Catholic (unlike the ones involved in Mexico), but had to lie about being Catholic and even lied to the church about having converted the natives, simply to prevent being beheaded.

I actually hear a lot of "wealthy Catholic" Filipino families descended from ancient nobles aren't even really Catholics, but Satanic, though I really hope they're following real Satanism and not jewish illuminati bullshit!

Thank you so much for having discovered this kind of information pertaining to our racial history. I'm terrible at researching this kind of thing, so I am strongly grateful for your efforts. All of Asian history has always seemed super incomplete to me, especially Southeast Asia given their incredibly oppressive religious systems having removed all knowledge. Then there is also Chinese censorship, and misleading information about history in general, that has led people like myself mostly clueless about our own ancestral roots. The museums in Japan I've visited all say this and that, and I always felt there were weird time gaps or things missing.

So, thank you for this information.
 
OhNoItsMook said:
Thank you so much for having discovered this kind of information pertaining to our racial history. I'm terrible at researching this kind of thing, so I am strongly grateful for your efforts. All of Asian history has always seemed super incomplete to me, especially Southeast Asia given their incredibly oppressive religious systems having removed all knowledge. Then there is also Chinese censorship, and misleading information about history in general, that has led people like myself mostly clueless about our own ancestral roots. The museums in Japan I've visited all say this and that, and I always felt there were weird time gaps or things missing.

So, thank you for this information.

You're most welcome. It's also Asian American Heritage Month here in the US, couldn't find a perfect time to open an account on the forums and begin the Asian revival - I just got that strong pulsating feeling to finally create an account and start posting this month! If there's a specific area of Southeast Asia you want me to look into, I can try to add it to my agenda, I may even be visiting Asia soon (finally). I guess everyone's got a different skill per say. Clearly, research is just my strong forte. The brighter side of the tech age is that info is so readily-available (if you're in a free country that is), most of it wasn't hard to Wikipedia on a smartphone lol :) . I gotta say, even just a year studying JoS and being new on the forum, it's already been an exciting journey have matched up JoS info and teachings with my findings on traditional Asian religion, but very overwhelming at the same time trying to explore the thousands of layers within pre-Buddhist Chinese history. That's just China, I still got Korea, Japan, Vietnam, Mongolia and etc. to tackle. I can already tell the kikes are angry since they been went ham on their curses these past two weeks, tried to get me seriously sick, and ruin my plans. Ain't gonna stop me from having an Asian revival on JoS.

OhNoItsMook said:
Then there is also Chinese censorship, and misleading information about history in general, that has led people like myself mostly clueless about our own ancestral roots.

It indeed is extremely sad especially in the case of China, whose Ancient pre-Buddhist history is extremely rich in Paganism and astrology. I found it quite frustrating how there was a lack of Chinese-oriented info here, but the Forces of Hell have literally moved me to be person that research Asian paganism. If I could translate these feelings into words, they would translate into, "GET YOUR BUTT UP AND START RESEARCHING, WE CAN'T DO YOUR LAUNDRY FOR YOU!" :mrgreen:

With how censored info is in China, it seems like not even their citizens know. Our Demons are indeed, very, very involved in Chinese history, a time-period known as the "Three Sovereigns and Five Emperors" known in traditional Chinese religion as the Wufang Shangdi (五方上帝), which I'm doing research on right now - ancient texts describing this era are pretty much China's Ancient Satanic Bible from the looks of it. Given to how the Gods listed on the Wufang Shangdi all have planets, colors, astrological placements and etc., it's pretty obvious they're referring to our Demons. I obviously am still focusing on which ones match with which Demons. As I'm doing research, I think I may have even found Azazel as he was regarded in Chinese mythology (Huangdi - Yellow Emperor - 黃帝). Many of the ancient temples dedicated towards our Gods are still standing, but now under CCP control.

What I've come to learn is that those ancient Chinese temples and the architecture behind them are all pre-Buddhist in origin, Buddhism is just a latecomer - pagodas do have South Asian/Indian origins.

Ancient China was also among one of the most advanced of the Ancient world, home to the "Four Great Inventions" (a primitive form of rocket technology came from Ancient China even), and if you check some of my posts on the Oriental sub-forum (where I'll be most active), you'll see that popular sports such as soccer/European football even have origins in China - still played in Japan as kemari (蹴鞠).

What also really angers me about the China situation is the poisoned food, given to how rich, colorful and artistic Chinese culinary traditions are, I don't know if you read HP Maxine's posts on that on Death of Communism. Though Japan and Korea are quite safe, thank God (Satan)! I'm not even perfect with the entire healthy diet, and still find myself splurging whenever I go to Chinatown.

OhNoItsMook said:
.........especially Southeast Asia given their incredibly oppressive religious systems having removed all knowledge.
As for Southeast Asia, in its hey day, it was the hinterland where Vedic and Chinese (or Sino-Tibetan) tradition come toe to toe, I guess it's where the Indochina reference comes from - at least so in the ancient world. Prior to the arrival of Catholic missionaries and communists, Vietnam followed Classical Chinese tradition and before Islam and Christianity - Indonesia, Malaysia and the Philippines were Vedic nations with mixes of Chinese here and there (especially the Philippine north).

In terms of modern-day, yes as I'm seeing communism really did fuck up Vietnam, Cambodia and Laos. Like usual, most of the people who follow traditional non-communist Vietnamese culture (Sino-Vietnamese culture that is) are Overseas. Thailand seems to be the only free country, with Philippines up-there as well (though on a spiritual level, they have an obsessive Catholic problem). Indonesia and Malaysia both claim to be "democratic" but have a very bad Islam issue, non-Muslims in Indonesia have become victim to a lot of lynchings and violence, Brunei is outright the "Saudi Arabia" of SE Asia, hardcore Shariah Law. Not sure where Singapore fits in the picture.

Hail Emperor Shangdi/Satan and Emperor Tian/Beelzebub (cosmic forefather of the Asians)!

- GuangXia_666
 

What I've also found out in my research is that the Imperial Chinese, Javanese and Japanese had discovered and led naval voyages many of the Southeast Asian nations prior to the European colonial powers - and established trading polities. Although it's obvious in a country like Vietnam, but countries like Philippines for example, the ancient ties with China can be found by looking up its pre-colonial history.

I feel like the entire "Yamashita gold" controversy within Japanese-Philippine relations were probably regarding ancient pagan gold relics.

Though these naval voyages were during China's Buddhist-era, but their emperors and elites were still Satanic, hardcore "militant Buddhism" just doesn't allow for such advancements like that, much like the way you had Satanic emperors of European states faking Christian identities, militant Christianity would never allow let's say, the German or Russian Empires to grow the way they did. But yeah, Imperial China's influences go far-beyond the mainland.

The only exception to this is the Greco-Romans who actually discovered Malaysia in Late Antiquity, though the Greco-Romans had no colonial ambitions or anything in Asia.

Hail Satan!
 
Shadowcat said:
AsraArdwulfLeberecht said:
Someone, please instruct me on the basics of cryptocurrency, for I'm a beginner in speculations. What's the most straightforward app so I donate to JoS?

Download trustwallet on your phone. You will be able to buy cryptocurrency with your credit or debit card from a vendor and the currency will be sent to your wallet. If your bank blocks the transaction, it will be for "security" and you have to call them and verify that it's you and it will most likely go through.

I installed trust wallet and set it up in 10 min. Very easy, even for a non tech savvy person like me. Bought some bitcoin and followed the instructions for donation, again very simple and easy.

I wonder though, they ask for an id and a selfie as part of the verification process. So the crypto vendor and the bank know who donates and where. Can that information be used to discriminate against someone in the future?

Is it normal for the transaction fees to be higher than the amount that's sent? If you buy 20$ worth of bitcoin, the fee is 6.6. To send what's left costs 3.7 so that leaves 9.7$ to reach the final recipient. That's more than 50% for the transfer.
Also how will I know if the donation has reached its destination?

The last question is what really interests me. How do I know if it was received? This is the first time I donate and it was a small amount, as much as I could. In the future when I have a bit more to spare I intend to make a more substantial donation and would like to know that it wasn't diverted or intercepted or something.

Thank you
 
Shemsu said:
Shadowcat said:
AsraArdwulfLeberecht said:
Someone, please instruct me on the basics of cryptocurrency, for I'm a beginner in speculations. What's the most straightforward app so I donate to JoS?

Download trustwallet on your phone. You will be able to buy cryptocurrency with your credit or debit card from a vendor and the currency will be sent to your wallet. If your bank blocks the transaction, it will be for "security" and you have to call them and verify that it's you and it will most likely go through.

I installed trust wallet and set it up in 10 min. Very easy, even for a non tech savvy person like me. Bought some bitcoin and followed the instructions for donation, again very simple and easy.

I wonder though, they ask for an id and a selfie as part of the verification process. So the crypto vendor and the bank know who donates and where. Can that information be used to discriminate against someone in the future?

Is it normal for the transaction fees to be higher than the amount that's sent? If you buy 20$ worth of bitcoin, the fee is 6.6. To send what's left costs 3.7 so that leaves 9.7$ to reach the final recipient. That's more than 50% for the transfer.
Also how will I know if the donation has reached its destination?

The last question is what really interests me. How do I know if it was received? This is the first time I donate and it was a small amount, as much as I could. In the future when I have a bit more to spare I intend to make a more substantial donation and would like to know that it wasn't diverted or intercepted or something.

Thank you

It is best to make larger transactions at once. Sending such small amounts is very inefficient due to fees (which are higher than usual at this time).

When buying and sending a few hundred worth of BTC some time ago I paid around 10 $'s in fees when purchasing, and about 3-4 when sending it.

Fees don't scale linearly with the amount of the transaction. The larger the transaction, the smaller the fees are relative to the transaction.

For 20$'s worth you may spend 50% fees, while for 200 you may spend 10%, and for 2000 you may spend 2%, then for 20.000 hypothetically, you'd spend 0.2% or something.

Bigger amount send is less money lost (so, you can buy more at once and send more at once to have less individual transactions and thus less money lost on fees).
 
VoiceofEnki said:
Bigger amount send is less money lost (so, you can buy more at once and send more at once to have less individual transactions and thus less money lost on fees).

Small addendum, the fees are not standard, they change based on how much traffic is on the blockchain.

Thus the examples I gave are only examples, but in practice the part I quoted here is always true.
 
Shemsu said:
Shadowcat said:
AsraArdwulfLeberecht said:
Someone, please instruct me on the basics of cryptocurrency, for I'm a beginner in speculations. What's the most straightforward app so I donate to JoS?

Download trustwallet on your phone. You will be able to buy cryptocurrency with your credit or debit card from a vendor and the currency will be sent to your wallet. If your bank blocks the transaction, it will be for "security" and you have to call them and verify that it's you and it will most likely go through.

I installed trust wallet and set it up in 10 min. Very easy, even for a non tech savvy person like me. Bought some bitcoin and followed the instructions for donation, again very simple and easy.

I wonder though, they ask for an id and a selfie as part of the verification process. So the crypto vendor and the bank know who donates and where. Can that information be used to discriminate against someone in the future?

Is it normal for the transaction fees to be higher than the amount that's sent? If you buy 20$ worth of bitcoin, the fee is 6.6. To send what's left costs 3.7 so that leaves 9.7$ to reach the final recipient. That's more than 50% for the transfer.
Also how will I know if the donation has reached its destination?

The last question is what really interests me. How do I know if it was received? This is the first time I donate and it was a small amount, as much as I could. In the future when I have a bit more to spare I intend to make a more substantial donation and would like to know that it wasn't diverted or intercepted or something.

Thank you

They go through great lengths to make sure it's just you. Also the key words they give for you wallet write down and save. If you have to ever reinstall you will need those words as a passcode or you wallet will be lost.

You can tell in the transaction section. If it says completed then you know it arrived. You could also ask for verification that the donation reached Jos successfully.

The transaction fees are sadly retarded high at the moment. Make sure you go thru the best vendor for the best rate.
 
If you really think about it, this is also what we're doing with the Power Rituals.
We are giving something to the Gods and Goddesses (we are asking for them to be blessed, we are empowering them, we are removing any and all curses from them, we are restoring their memory to people's minds) and they are giving something back to us, as well (helping us according to their attributes). :mrgreen:

I had this thought today while doing Ianos's power ritual. :)

It's incredible the things that the Gods and Goddesses teach us.
 
Shadowcat said:
AsraArdwulfLeberecht said:
Someone, please instruct me on the basics of cryptocurrency, for I'm a beginner in speculations. What's the most straightforward app so I donate to JoS?

Download trustwallet on your phone. You will be able to buy cryptocurrency with your credit or debit card from a vendor and the currency will be sent to your wallet. If your bank blocks the transaction, it will be for "security" and you have to call them and verify that it's you and it will most likely go through.

Thank you Shadowcat, I am doing this.
 
AsraArdwulfLeberecht said:
Shadowcat said:
AsraArdwulfLeberecht said:
Someone, please instruct me on the basics of cryptocurrency, for I'm a beginner in speculations. What's the most straightforward app so I donate to JoS?

Download trustwallet on your phone. You will be able to buy cryptocurrency with your credit or debit card from a vendor and the currency will be sent to your wallet. If your bank blocks the transaction, it will be for "security" and you have to call them and verify that it's you and it will most likely go through.

Thank you Shadowcat, I am doing this.

Like I mentioned to some one else, when you create your wallet save the key words they tell you to copy/ save somewhere you will need it if you ever have to reinstall trust wallet on another device or your wallet will be lost. There is no method of recovery.
 
Are you really sure "You must give before you can receive" is a universal law and not just make believe bullshit? Just Google
jewish billionaires and tell me what did they give? Or the army of rich kids who spend all day dancing on TikTok, what did they give?
 
Shadowcat said:
AsraArdwulfLeberecht said:
Shadowcat said:
Download trustwallet on your phone. You will be able to buy cryptocurrency with your credit or debit card from a vendor and the currency will be sent to your wallet. If your bank blocks the transaction, it will be for "security" and you have to call them and verify that it's you and it will most likely go through.

Thank you Shadowcat, I am doing this.

Like I mentioned to some one else, when you create your wallet save the key words they tell you to copy/ save somewhere you will need it if you ever have to reinstall trust wallet on another device or your wallet will be lost. There is no method of recovery.

Just did this. Thanks for the insight Shadowcat.
 
qdzero666 said:
Are you really sure "You must give before you can receive" is a universal law and not just make believe bullshit? Just Google
jewish billionaires and tell me what did they give? Or the army of rich kids who spend all day dancing on TikTok, what did they give?

For one to gain financially, they must provide something of value to others. A business provides a product or service to others; a teenager shakes their ass in front of a camera and are rewarded by those who find value in it. Nobody just has money for no reason. Find the reason, I guarantee you, unless they are a bank robber or something, their wealth is a result of them providing a service to others.
 
Reminds me of this time there was a secret Santa at my school and some kids mom flipped out for buying a 50 dollar item and in return they got a $1 sticker sheet. They were told that it's only about the joy of giving that really matters and that they couldn't do anything about it. :lol:

It's true, and it's prevalent in everything. Whether we realize it or not, in some form or way when we give we do "recieve". And you cannot give without already having received something in the first place. Just like the ying & yang, one cannot exist without the other.

When we give, we could receive anything of the sort. Emotionally, philosophically or physically. There is nowhere in the universe that such is non-existence, otherwise the person is just ignorant.
 
Powerofjustice said:
For one to gain financially, they must provide something of value to others. A business provides a product or service to others; a teenager shakes their ass in front of a camera and are rewarded by those who find value in it. Nobody just has money for no reason. Find the reason, I guarantee you, unless they are a bank robber or something, their wealth is a result of them providing a service to others.

Thank you for the reply. I will take more time to reread your topic and think about it myself. But won't this mindset interfere with other magical works? After all, "must" is a strong word, and it creates a condition in your mind that you "must" give something before receiving something. Why didn't you phrase it as "Give and take are part of life" or something?
 
I wanted to write something on this too. I personally feel! That the more you give the more you receive! Just like the more you put into it the more you get out of it! Practice makes perfect and that is an all you do! Taking the time to do things right reading things properly! People all know that! And I know that some things take time to read and to appreciate! It takes time to perfect a element when you're on the ice as a figure skater! And it takes a while for a person to develop the muscles within the body in order to become smooth that they're dancing skills and more flexible! And it also takes patience! Depending on the attitude of the person. When people take the time to do things right you get more out of it! When you read and follow the instructions and make it into a habit it becomes discipline and it helps you understand yourself more and you're able to get into whatever it is that you're interested in? A lot deeper and you show appreciation not only to the subject or whatever it is that you're into whether to be music or art or dance! Learning about the elements learning about the teacher that is showing you and taking you through each and every step until you thoroughly get the whole idea! That is why it's important for people to take the time to look into themselves!? And ask themselves how serious they are? About learning and how far do they want to go? The more you put into it the more you get out of it! The more attitude and passion you show in the things that you're interested in your work and you're appreciation to yourself and father satan! The further you will go and the deeper you will go into your mind and into that world of knowledge and the closer you get to the godhead and discovering who you are working hand in hand with Father Satan and his gods and demons!. Not to mention the fact! It shows respect and consideration to your group and it shows that you care! And that you want to take time and do things right with your community! It shows that you are interested and it shows that you care about your family and those that you live with! And those that live with you in your community! It builds a stronger community! And people become more involved! Therefore you build it up you make it stronger and you also show the support through your own actions! As well as your interest showing the gratitude! And teaching others to follow by example!🐉🔥 and that is how the human being develops character and strength! Starting from within knowing that you can believe in yourself! And taking forth that gratitude and the effort to try! Win or lose even if you make a mistake along the way still laugh out loud it pays off to keep going and continue learning! And if you care about learning? You would pay! Attention to what is going on around you! And show the Gratitude of donating and taking your time and doing things right! And yes! I know this you must give before you receive!❤️ And I am! ✅️ Hail Satan Oath!
 
qdzero666 said:
Thank you for the reply. I will take more time to reread your topic and think about it myself. But won't this mindset interfere with other magical works? After all, "must" is a strong word, and it creates a condition in your mind that you "must" give something before receiving something. Why didn't you phrase it as "Give and take are part of life" or something?

Because that's not how life works. "Give and take are part of life" sounds like you can choose to participate in this exchange as if it's an option. There is no free lunch in the universe. You don't sit before a fireplace and say to it, "Give me heat, then I'll add in the wood." You must put in energy first (light the fire), and only then do you receive warmth.
 
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
If one spends their life only taking, any gains are only temporary and this mindset leads sooner or later into a state of decay, which this state of only taking and never giving represents.

HP, are you saying that that the Jews gains and riches (which were taken through deception in business, propaganda, war, theft, slavery, lies) are only temporary? and will be corrected by some universal law?

Isn’t it up to us to change the rules of the game, to become architects of our reality? isn’t it is our battle, our challenge to change the systems which govern our reality, which are clearly VERY corrupted and unfair.
 
qdzero666 said:
Powerofjustice said:
After all, "must" is a strong word, and it creates a condition in your mind that you "must" give something before receiving something.

you-must-pay2.jpg
 
Powerofjustice said:
Striving to get all you can is not a bad thing in itself, but it must be done in accordance with energetic law; otherwise, you will literally be stuck.

How does this view of energetic law fit with the jews financially benefitting for so long? What have they given?
 
Agares said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
If one spends their life only taking, any gains are only temporary and this mindset leads sooner or later into a state of decay, which this state of only taking and never giving represents.

HP, are you saying that that the Jews gains and riches (which were taken through deception in business, propaganda, war, theft, slavery, lies) are only temporary? and will be corrected by some universal law?

Isn’t it up to us to change the rules of the game, to become architects of our reality? isn’t it is our battle, our challenge to change the systems which govern our reality, which are clearly VERY corrupted and unfair.

Correct, because these generally tend to be moved around as a consequence. Yet that's not the sole way the hooked ones get their money.

Jews also half assedly have provided in a few areas in life, because the goy have been busy complaining that they can't do anything and being bound by slave mentality. Yes, a lot of trash produced out there and consumed by people, is by jews.

Even in their parasitic infiltration, they tend to take occupations on many spots in existence, which others haven't been doing. This causes a situation where societies have become dependent on them. For example, doctors. Yes, jews study 10 years for this, compared to many Gentiles who don't or cannot.

A Rabbi will study for 20 or more years to become spiritually at least competent, and so on. They will do their prayers to collectively farm Gentiles, but most Gentiles are busy watching Netflix and not doing anything. The list goes.

In the eyes of the universe all of these actions are actions that have an outcome, compared to the ineptitude of many Gentiles out there.

This means they are providing "something" compared to Gentiles who aren't taking any action.

Yes, people are supposed to change this, and this happens by changing first in one's self and in one's kids, and applying Spiritual Knowledge. Saying that they are crap won't change a thing in that regard either.

qdzero666 said:
...
Thank you for the reply. I will take more time to reread your topic and think about it myself. But won't this mindset interfere with other magical works? After all, "must" is a strong word, and it creates a condition in your mind that you "must" give something before receiving something. Why didn't you phrase it as "Give and take are part of life" or something?

The working itself is a generated energy that you are using and an act of will that you are mobilizing. Yet, even workings, have nothing to stand upon unless you also do certain actions. Working in a sense is giving out something to the universe, which the universe returns. Further, one must therefore take other steps to guarantee their workings.

If one sits on one's couch forever, does spells all day, and you will notice that nothing will happen if you don't take a form of activity physically to get the workings to work. Magick assists in this extremely, but you cannot simply do a working to lose weight and not have to change anything in your existence for example.

Powerofjustice said:
qdzero666 said:
Thank you for the reply. I will take more time to reread your topic and think about it myself. But won't this mindset interfere with other magical works? After all, "must" is a strong word, and it creates a condition in your mind that you "must" give something before receiving something. Why didn't you phrase it as "Give and take are part of life" or something?

Because that's not how life works. "Give and take are part of life" sounds like you can choose to participate in this exchange as if it's an option. There is no free lunch in the universe. You don't sit before a fireplace and say to it, "Give me heat, then I'll add in the wood." You must put in energy first (light the fire), and only then do you receive warmth.

Generally many people nowadays are also like to the fireplace, give me heat and give me wood, too.

Our deviancy from logic and reality is really striking when one sees these examples.
 
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
In the eyes of the universe all of these actions are actions that have an outcome, compared to the ineptitude of many Gentiles out there.

So, in the eyes of the universe, the situation is fair.

But in the eyes of our gods, it is not fair, as the enemy has gained through deceit and manipulation, and we must bring about justice.

Yep, it’s true, the jews have created a lot of awful, trashy and highly addictive food, products, services and entertainment, and then have got us to consume it. I guess they have used kaballah programming/magic to also get us to consume these products?

A lot of their wealth also comes down to the fact that the entire financial system is created and rigged by them in their favor, moving the economy from what we had before capitalism (more benevolent aristocratic capital owners?) to communism.
 
Yes I agree that people who want to recieve Advancements in the life or blessings from the Gods and Father Satan. Or anything else of either material, financial, physical, personal, or even spiritual and or magical value. Must give something in order to recieve. Most people yes in our world now currently do act like entitled little shitheads. That just want people to give them something without ever giving that same person or individual or even divinity back something of value in return. Or when as in most cases the person does give something in return it is very little of value. Or something the person giving back views as something to throw away. It is like to those same people they can be a leech off others but when they give to you they have every right of theirs to give you the scraps of the pocket change like you are a homeless vagrant on the streets. Even after you took time, energy out of your day, or even money from your pocket you responsibly saved up for yourself or worked hard for.That all could be better spent on bettering you as a person or advancing you as a SS. Nope to those same people usually Jews, christians, Muslims, and immagrants, or cripples or the other groups of ilk our society pushes onto everyone else to care for and become a burden onto society and those more valuable groups of people. To them it is all about them through the ME cult. I won't call that mindset a culture it's a cult plain and simple.So yes all those guys wonder why their lives are full of shit and stuck in poverty or no upward mobility from they are. They'll just rotting away in their misreble useless existence. As the useful slave of their Kike overlords. So I'd usually prefer when it comes to most people that I know who do that to me, I do that back at them. Yes they cry that I am ripping them off. Yet they did that to me and to countless other people too.Since remember these guys are usually of Xainity and their so called holy book of Jewish witchcraft say "an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth". Right. Well those guys love to fall down onto the ground and cry about how we should forgive and be loving to your neighbors or some other Jewish incantation from the retarded jesus's new testament. With no more effect them some small weakling taken on Hitler. They'll just get smashed by the Fuhrer!
To bring back to what I was talking about I will give an example when I first met my personal demon. He told me if I want to see Advancements in my SS path and finish the final stage of the Magnum Opus in the lifetime.Since He is also a personal comepleted the final steps and stage of the Magnum Opus too. I needed to be respectful of him. As well as to deprogram myself from all lies the Jews told about him.To me over the years.So I have been doing that in life now and now seeing more results in my life. As well as better results on my power meditations and Magicka too.
 

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back
Top