Header Wallpaper

What our Temple is becoming

AvatarEndóxos Stylobátēs2 min to read

I have only just now finally signed in to the Temple to start tracking my studies, and I’m blown away.

This is exemplary, beyond what I thought possible. It’s stunning, efficient, and genuinely effective at what it does.

This is not the first or the last recent update , and all I can think about is the fact that this was built by Zevists, for Zevists.

Our staff and clergy built this for us. Not random private coders building a commercial website. Our own family built this. They laboured intensely to create something for us, and what they have created is immaculate, truly worthy of the Temple of the Gods.

Not only have we been blessed to receive endless updates providing an extraordinary wealth of information, but we now have a streamlined study guide filled with features designed to assist us along the way.

These blessings are incredibly affirming for every Zevist. More than that, they are a shining beacon for future generations.

With all of these updates and improvements, we now have aid along this path unlike anything we have ever had before. In many ways, it feels like I am coming to it completely new again. I have a renewed excitement and drive toward growth.

It also gives me greater insight into what those who are newly arriving get to experience. The groundwork is being laid so that all who come to the Gods can do so under the best conditions possible, with the best guidance and support we can give them.

I have always been proud to be a Zevist, but with each passing day, both my pride and my gratitude grow immensely.

Thank you to everyone involved for making our Temple what it is today, and for continuing to give so much of yourselves to this place. Even a simple “thank you” feels inadequate, because those words could never properly convey the gratitude in my heart.

May the Gods bless you.

#1

I love how each page we read gets marked in our progress. And we can react with a heart for the pages we like and it adds up for all users for each page. I look forward to the day when I reach 100% read, and seeing my favorite pages having hundreds or thousands of heart reactions from other members.

#2

I agree, completely. It's truly amazing, and I'm really excited to explore and study.

#3
This is the targeted message.

Yes, now this is like Zevist university platform thanks to Priest Alexandros. You can track what you read, you can make bookmarks, vote favorites, keep track of your reading, and also you can share on social media or other platforms.

Yes, this change is monumental, I mean, it's normal to feel like everything is reborn, because it has been. And it's reborn closer to perfection now.

There are many updates everywhere, total accuracy, and the pages are on a higher level than they ever were. Technically, the site has been COMPLETELY updated.

So even if you read it before, it's like it's all new; too many new things all over the place.