Header Wallpaper

Appreciation and Thanksgivings

AvatarHierothronos2 min to read

Greetings Everyone Zevist Family!

I want to say a few words of appreciation and thanksgiving about the new updates.

I'm very happy about the new updates about Mudras. I remember when I was a little kid, not a Zevist yet, I didn't know about the existence of Mudras at all.

I liked to play with the hands, I used to create all kinds of combinations, to create sea monsters and the like.

I guess I was blessed with a good elasticity of the hands.

By the way, I discovered that I already did two different Mudras that actually exist, ironically enough.

And now we currently have 72 of these, with instructions, details and way more. Isn't it amazing?

To the new members I say that I also feel like I have a new Temple of Zeus website to explore in front of me, of which I just don't know about. Even if I'm an active member here since few years.

It reminds me of the old days...

I want to personally thank the High Priest and who contributed to the updates, and did all this incredibly hard work.

My love for the Temple is definitely increasing (more than before), even if I'm not the top Zevist in giving contributions.

Since I'm here I also want to say something else, since I know something about the harassment recieved due to certain choices.

It's about politics. Thank You for removing these from the Temple and from Zevism, and for clarifying the whole topic about these. I hope my message finds You well!

Many Blessings!

Let's go with the new Aeon!!! ⚡🏛️⬆️

Odysee 1, 32-34:

"Ah, how shamelessly mortals blame the Gods!
For they say evils come from us,
whereas they themselves, through their own folly, suffer beyond what is ordained".

Dedicated Zevists are the Real Chosen of God!
Dedicated Zevists are Litteral Saints walking Earth!
Be Blessed Brothers and Sisters!
Walk the Path with your Guardian!

Hail Lord Zeus!!!

#1

Thank you very much for your kind words, this means a lot. Positive words and actions in that direction, mean a lot.