Header Wallpaper

We Need Dark Mode Button for Forum

AvatarFuchs1 min to read

Like on the tozrituals.org page pls insert this button to the forums.

This would be a good position:

I don´t use cookies, so I always have to log in to change it to dark mode, other people probably also don´t like the white mode.

Thanks

"Human beings must become enlightened in order to find their way in the dark. Becoming enlightened means becoming smart travelers, who acquire knowledge of the way, an understanding of the local language and friendship with other travelers. We are all travelers in eternity." Thoth

#2
This is the targeted message.

Pardon my ignorance but when I go to account then settings the first thing is theme and under that the three options are light, dark and darkest. In the beginning after the major overhaul and all the changes I've chosen darkest and that's how it starts and how it is all the time. Is that because there are cookies enabled? Also you say you don't use cookies, why is that? Just curious about that choice.