Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Want to hep Jos Of Satan

Shiva666

Website
satanisgod.org
I want to translate All Joy of Satan pages in bangla language. Can you gave the the opportunity to do it? can you instruct me?

Shiva666 said:
I want to translate All Joy of Satan pages in bangla language. Can you gave the the opportunity to do it? can you instruct me?

I'm currently translating it in hindi. Because that's the most popular and most widely known in India. Also most bangla speakers understand hindi. It's definitely something that can be done down the line but seems like a wasted effort there are not even complete translations in hindi - the main indian language which most indians know including most bengalis. If you can help me with hindi translations, please do let me know.

Still if you wanna do it then here, talk to this person

Shiva666 said:

See here:
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewforum.php?f=31

The Alchemist7 said:
Could you point him in the right direction?

Shiva666 said:
Hello. Surely you can help with translations. By Bangla you are reffering to the Bangladesh language aren't you? But first indeed we need to consider what स त न म said. So how similar is Bangla to Hindi? As far as I read they are similar but not really to the point speakers understand each other. If these are like American/British English or Portuguese in Brazil and Portugal or the ex-Yugoslavian languages then indeed it wouldn't be neccesary to translate the whole JoS in Bangla if is already being translated in Hindi. But if they are not that similar like the above languages then Bangla translations should be considered as well since there are over 200 million speakers as far as I know. I saw स त न म said they are similar but we need to go into more detail. It really depends on their similarities so we do not translate JoS in two extremely similar languages. We need both of your opinions of course so we can all agree on how to proceed.

The Alchemist7 said:

Shiva666 said:
Hello. Surely you can help with translations. By Bangla you are reffering to the Bangladesh language aren't you? But first indeed we need to consider what स त न म said. So how similar is Bangla to Hindi? As far as I read they are similar but not really to the point speakers understand each other. If these are like American/British English or Portuguese in Brazil and Portugal or the ex-Yugoslavian languages then indeed it wouldn't be neccesary to translate the whole JoS in Bangla if is already being translated in Hindi. But if they are not that similar like the above languages then Bangla translations should be considered as well since there are over 200 million speakers as far as I know. I saw स त न म said they are similar but we need to go into more detail. It really depends on their similarities so we do not translate JoS in two extremely similar languages. We need both of your opinions of course so we can all agree on how to proceed.

Bangla is the language of the Bengal region of India, yes it's also spoken in Bangladesh. But most bangla speakers, including Bangladeshi people, understand hindi. Though, bangla has it's own writing system and alphabet, albeit similar to hindi. But yes, JOS could surely be translated to bangla.

The Alchemist7 said:

Shiva666 said:

Bangla language and Hindi language both are from Sanskrit Language. Bangla and Hindi letter totally different . If Bangla and Hindi be translated into JOS. you can't imagine how benefits will be happen. Bangladesh and India both friendly country are very populated country in the world and there are many black magician in India and Bangladesh. In Bangladesh , there are many many many many many satanist. I just want to get permission from HP Hooded Cobra or Maxine Dietrich. and I will start . I will so dedicated then.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back