Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Urgent appeal Regarding the current situation in Bangladesh 🙏🏻🙏🏻

Shiva666

Website
satanisgod.org
Sorry for this kind of message. But I am forced to give this message because of the dire situation of my country Bangladesh.

Firstly,
Please give me the Pdf of all the rituals of the gods that have been published.

I am asking this because my no internet here in my country. Very slow very slow speed. I am not able to go library . So please. Quick Please 🙏🏻.....

In my country the internet is going to shut down soon. I may not be able to come here for a long time for upcoming civil war in my country Bangladesh. I will also be busy to protect my family. Police are sh*ooting everyone specially University Students, teachers and childrens . We are not safe in our home . I also feeling unsafe here because we my family live in capital city Dhaka. Night Morning Noon Afternoon evening firing sound everywhere.

NO FREEDOM SPEECH In Bangladesh.
NO FREEDOM COMMUNICATION here.
Police are arresting everyone who want to shut down Government.

I am very worried also About Iran-Israel issues. If war happen there, our country will be short of food and necessities. We will be in more danger after.

I will also go to the movement very soon . No choice . May be I will be okay for blessings of our Gods. But May be my family will die. May be I will loss everything. Please pray for me and my country Bangladesh.

***INTERNET SHUT DOWN
***KILLING EVERY CITIZENS .
***ALL Ministers are fleeing , already some of them Ran away stealing civilian's money with crores of money to abroad.
*** Will shut down electricity soon.
****** PM Hasina threatens to shut everything if critics talk too much.

Above crimes are happening.

Bangladesh is a very small county. So every events inch by inch are affecting every citizens inch by inch.

I didn't see 1971 Liberation war. In my country. But I have seen blood**shed

You were not put into Earth by the Gods to dies in a stupid protest. DON'T GO THERE IDIOT, THESE ARE SMALL AFFAIRS WHEN COMPARED TO WHAT YOU COULD BE DOING FOR THE GODS. THE INDEPENDENCE OF BANGLADESH IS NOT IMPORTANT AT THIS MOMENT, IT WILL BE DEALT WITH WHEN JEWS ARE GONE.

I understand your desire to help your nation and thats a great thing but as others have said please, either get yourself to safety or lay extremely low do not go to any protests, you do far more good being a Satanist than one more protestor regardless of how the validity of the protest.

If you get caught the bangladeshi security services will go through your internet history they will find out your a Satanist and they will literally torture you to death and likely your family.

Just lay low and focus entirely on your aura of protection and rituals of protection.

Authoritarian countries around the world are already shaking from within. I live in communist China, and recently the CCP tried to develop an online ID card that would bind the ID information of everyone who accesses the Internet, but the people were very angry and opposed the measure.
The hour before dawn is always the darkest. But when the destined time comes, these regimes will collapse and perish.

It's not perfect but I wrote a python program to scrape the josrituals site and convert it to pdf, then I put the Shenu's in there with a pdf editor. and it's about 10 mb so shouldn't take too long to DL

Attachments

• josrituals.pdf
    9.6 MB · Views: 52
Every divine ritual announced by the high priest I write down in manuscript. Also the RTRs. I don't have a printer in my house. But I like handwriting. I do this in case something extreme happens. I even take them with me on trips.

Sorry for this kind of message. But I am forced to give this message because of the dire situation of my country Bangladesh.

Firstly,
Please give me the Pdf of all the rituals of the gods that have been published.

I am asking this because my no internet here in my country. Very slow very slow speed. I am not able to go library . So please. Quick Please 🙏🏻.....

In my country the internet is going to shut down soon. I may not be able to come here for a long time for upcoming civil war in my country Bangladesh. I will also be busy to protect my family. Police are sh*ooting everyone specially University Students, teachers and childrens . We are not safe in our home . I also feeling unsafe here because we my family live in capital city Dhaka. Night Morning Noon Afternoon evening firing sound everywhere.

NO FREEDOM SPEECH In Bangladesh.
NO FREEDOM COMMUNICATION here.
Police are arresting everyone who want to shut down Government.

I am very worried also About Iran-Israel issues. If war happen there, our country will be short of food and necessities. We will be in more danger after.

I will also go to the movement very soon . No choice . May be I will be okay for blessings of our Gods. But May be my family will die. May be I will loss everything. Please pray for me and my country Bangladesh.

***INTERNET SHUT DOWN
***KILLING EVERY CITIZENS .
***ALL Ministers are fleeing , already some of them Ran away stealing civilian's money with crores of money to abroad.
*** Will shut down electricity soon.
****** PM Hasina threatens to shut everything if critics talk too much.

Above crimes are happening.

Bangladesh is a very small county. So every events inch by inch are affecting every citizens inch by inch.

I didn't see 1971 Liberation war. In my country. But I have seen blood**shed
How is your situation now?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back