Header Wallpaper

Upcoming court hearing

AvatarCast Cat1 min to read

Don't worry it's not a criminal case but I gotta win it or else I'm fucked. I can't go into the details of the case I am just looking for any advice on how to win using magick. I've given candles and psi-balls a thought but those have let me down on some things in the past and so your input is more than welcome on this.

Thank you!

#1
#2
of the true lightsaid:

Don't worry it's not a criminal case but I gotta win it or else I'm fucked. I can't go into the details of the case I am just looking for any advice on how to win using magick. I've given candles and psi-balls a thought but those have let me down on some things in the past and so your input is more than welcome on this.

Thank you!

If you could figure out the planet responsible for causing it in your chart you could possibly figure out a good square to make it go well, or tonight is a good time for a Jupiter square which deals with good luck. There’s also runic vibrations and I’d ask the gods for assistance combined with these just to be safe depending on what could happen.

#3
This is the targeted message.
of the true lightsaid:

Don't worry it's not a criminal case but I gotta win it or else I'm fucked. I can't go into the details of the case I am just looking for any advice on how to win using magick. I've given candles and psi-balls a thought but those have let me down on some things in the past and so your input is more than welcome on this.

Thank you!

Candles? How long have you been here, and you think candles will solve anything?
Are you planning on throwing candles against the judge?
You should have worked a little harder, then you wouldn’t have had this problem rn.

[ email redacted ]

"Don’t quit. Suffer now,
and live the rest of your life as a Champion.“

Read the Temple of Zeus: Learn the truth and knowledge that has been secret and forbidden for MILLENIA!!

STAND TALL, BE PROUD, BE STRONG, YOU ARE PART OF ZEUS‘S HOUSE!

HAIL LADY INANNA!!
HAIL LORD APOLLO!!
HAIL BAAL-ZEBULON!!
HAIL FATHER ZEUS!!

#4
NinRicksaid:
of the true lightsaid:

Don't worry it's not a criminal case but I gotta win it or else I'm fucked. I can't go into the details of the case I am just looking for any advice on how to win using magick. I've given candles and psi-balls a thought but those have let me down on some things in the past and so your input is more than welcome on this.

Thank you!

Candles? How long have you been here, and you think candles will solve anything?
Are you planning on throwing candles against the judge?
You should have worked a little harder, then you wouldn’t have had this problem rn.

I've tried telling him candle magick is bullshit, but hey, guess life has to slap you to understand shit.

Death is the only promise,
so attack life

#5
of the true lightsaid:

Don't worry it's not a criminal case but I gotta win it or else I'm fucked. I can't go into the details of the case I am just looking for any advice on how to win using magick. I've given candles and psi-balls a thought but those have let me down on some things in the past and so your input is more than welcome on this.

Thank you!

Whats most important is raising enough energy and programming it properly.

Psi-balls? Seriously??? Ive heard it mentioned before on the forums but I thought it mostly boiled down to its some kind of ripoff from DragonBall or Naruto or something.

Look its good that Chi and Energy Work is promoted in anime but this is NOT how it works.

If you want fast results a tip in the past was to program it into your aura.

Temporarily inactive.

#6
NinRicksaid:
of the true lightsaid:

Don't worry it's not a criminal case but I gotta win it or else I'm fucked. I can't go into the details of the case I am just looking for any advice on how to win using magick. I've given candles and psi-balls a thought but those have let me down on some things in the past and so your input is more than welcome on this.

Thank you!

Candles? How long have you been here, and you think candles will solve anything?
Are you planning on throwing candles against the judge?
You should have worked a little harder, then you wouldn’t have had this problem rn.

A court case candle.

They don't seem too reliable though IMO.

I should of worked a little harder on something I have no choice to do?

Um, OK?

#7
Fuchssaid:
of the true lightsaid:

Don't worry it's not a criminal case but I gotta win it or else I'm fucked. I can't go into the details of the case I am just looking for any advice on how to win using magick. I've given candles and psi-balls a thought but those have let me down on some things in the past and so your input is more than welcome on this.

Thank you!

COURT CASES
Eligor [aka Abigor]

:arrow:

Thank you Fuch's.

I've summoned demons before more than once with request's and never did receive any help.

So...

Yah.

I've kind of given up on that route.

#8
slyscorpionsaid:

I realized I probably should have added an explanation.

Ok what you do is vibrate the first part Addu 47 times or a multiple of 47

Then after Kakodamu the same amount of times. Do this while staring into the sigil then create an affirmation for it.

This is how I got them to fix my credit thing that was unfair and get into a better apartment. It actually works I will vouch for that. Keep doing it till your court appearance and on the day of your court appearance. Hope for the best. The way you can pronounce it is like you would Sanskrit.

I swear by this I would be doing it right now if I was in your position.

#9
slyscorpionsaid:
slyscorpionsaid:

I realized I probably should have added an explanation.

Ok what you do is vibrate the first part Addu 47 times or a multiple of 47

Thank you sly.

I just might do that.

Any advice on the affirmation though?

#10
Aquariussaid:
NinRicksaid:
of the true lightsaid:

Don't worry it's not a criminal case but I gotta win it or else I'm fucked. I can't go into the details of the case I am just looking for any advice on how to win using magick. I've given candles and psi-balls a thought but those have let me down on some things in the past and so your input is more than welcome on this.

Thank you!

Candles? How long have you been here, and you think candles will solve anything?
Are you planning on throwing candles against the judge?
You should have worked a little harder, then you wouldn’t have had this problem rn.

I've tried telling him candle magick is bullshit, but hey, guess life has to slap you to understand shit.

I know you have but there are many positive testimonials about them on the internet which is why I don't completely write them off.

Apparently they work for some people.

#11
of the true lightsaid:
slyscorpionsaid:
slyscorpionsaid:

I realized I probably should have added an explanation.

Ok what you do is vibrate the first part Addu 47 times or a multiple of 47

Thank you sly.

I just might do that.

Since we don't have details (better to not share any on your part I agree) I will try but it's harder.

"The case is resolved in my favor"

Or

"The judge dismisses the case"

Only if you think there is any possibility of that otherwise something like that will cause the energy to be dissapated.

Or

Just state the outcome you want as if you had it.

Something like that is what I usually use with that working. I state the outcome I want as if it happened in present tense. Just make sure it's an actual outcome that is realistic or can happen.

For example I know this isn't a criminal case just giving an example.

Just giving this an example since I like crime shows

Someone has a murder case against them DNA evidence against them admitted it and that is on tape their finger prints are at the scene and their alibi fell apart.

Doing this working to say "I am found not guilty" or "the case is dismissed"

Not going to happen no matter how much energy is put in.

So yeah be sure what you state is realistic.

#12
of the true lightsaid:
Aquariussaid:
NinRicksaid:

Candles? How long have you been here, and you think candles will solve anything?
Are you planning on throwing candles against the judge?
You should have worked a little harder, then you wouldn’t have had this problem rn.

I've tried telling him candle magick is bullshit, but hey, guess life has to slap you to understand shit.

I know you have but there are many positive testimonials about them on the internet which is why I don't completely write them off.

Apparently they work for some people.

The fact that you take random people's experiences on the web is even worse. We know better. Real power lies in your energy and mind, not in some candles, you have to think for yourself.
Candles are just wax and string, there is no energy in them.
Real spirituality is in ToZ, not in some website trying to sell you magic candles.

Death is the only promise,
so attack life

#13
of the true lightsaid:
NinRicksaid:
of the true lightsaid:

Don't worry it's not a criminal case but I gotta win it or else I'm fucked. I can't go into the details of the case I am just looking for any advice on how to win using magick. I've given candles and psi-balls a thought but those have let me down on some things in the past and so your input is more than welcome on this.

Thank you!

Candles? How long have you been here, and you think candles will solve anything?
Are you planning on throwing candles against the judge?
You should have worked a little harder, then you wouldn’t have had this problem rn.

A court case candle.

They don't seem too reliable though IMO.

Work a little harder, cause man your punches are garbage.

Work on your freaking soul and personal power.

[ email redacted ]

"Don’t quit. Suffer now,
and live the rest of your life as a Champion.“

Read the Temple of Zeus: Learn the truth and knowledge that has been secret and forbidden for MILLENIA!!

STAND TALL, BE PROUD, BE STRONG, YOU ARE PART OF ZEUS‘S HOUSE!

HAIL LADY INANNA!!
HAIL LORD APOLLO!!
HAIL BAAL-ZEBULON!!
HAIL FATHER ZEUS!!

#14
Aquariussaid:
NinRicksaid:
of the true lightsaid:

Don't worry it's not a criminal case but I gotta win it or else I'm fucked. I can't go into the details of the case I am just looking for any advice on how to win using magick. I've given candles and psi-balls a thought but those have let me down on some things in the past and so your input is more than welcome on this.

Thank you!

Candles? How long have you been here, and you think candles will solve anything?
Are you planning on throwing candles against the judge?
You should have worked a little harder, then you wouldn’t have had this problem rn.

I've tried telling him candle magick is bullshit, but hey, guess life has to slap you to understand shit.

We will always experience hardships and losses, life is a fight. However, the strong are able to deal with their own issues, be it because they are strong enough to face their problems and work to overcome them, and because they also have the ability to do so.

Life will slap you to understand that. I just can not comprehend how we have so many people here who don’t meditate and grow.
I really want to start a poll, and ask people how mich they meditate each day, or a better question would be „how long did you meditate yesterday?“

Am I the only one who gets angry because of that? You have some members who really want to grow and do anything they can just to grow stronger. And they you habe people who don’t do shit, and don‘t even notice that they work towards their own detriment with that.
You can not even explain that to them. It appears those people are just cool with the idea to vanish one day for good.

[ email redacted ]

"Don’t quit. Suffer now,
and live the rest of your life as a Champion.“

Read the Temple of Zeus: Learn the truth and knowledge that has been secret and forbidden for MILLENIA!!

STAND TALL, BE PROUD, BE STRONG, YOU ARE PART OF ZEUS‘S HOUSE!

HAIL LADY INANNA!!
HAIL LORD APOLLO!!
HAIL BAAL-ZEBULON!!
HAIL FATHER ZEUS!!

#15
of the true lightsaid:

Thank you Fuch's.

I've summoned demons before more than once with request's and never did receive any help.

So...

Ffs be happy you don’t hear what I am saying rn.. Ahh ffs..
I do think I can understand Azorm a bit when she was disappointed in the forums.

Dude you really net to get a grip, or you are fucked up.

[ email redacted ]

"Don’t quit. Suffer now,
and live the rest of your life as a Champion.“

Read the Temple of Zeus: Learn the truth and knowledge that has been secret and forbidden for MILLENIA!!

STAND TALL, BE PROUD, BE STRONG, YOU ARE PART OF ZEUS‘S HOUSE!

HAIL LADY INANNA!!
HAIL LORD APOLLO!!
HAIL BAAL-ZEBULON!!
HAIL FATHER ZEUS!!

#16
of the true lightsaid:
Aquariussaid:
NinRicksaid:

Candles? How long have you been here, and you think candles will solve anything?
Are you planning on throwing candles against the judge?
You should have worked a little harder, then you wouldn’t have had this problem rn.

I've tried telling him candle magick is bullshit, but hey, guess life has to slap you to understand shit.

I know you have but there are many positive testimonials about them on the internet which is why I don't completely write them off.

Apparently they work for some people.

It's all in the power of the mind. It works sometimes because people strongly think and believe it will work and put focused energy into that from their mind even if unknowing. Also some herbs and oils do have energy that can add to this. Plus it only works sometimes as you found out and most people find out. So not a great tool. You want something consistent that will always work. It is good for atmosphere though.

Maybe add it in the background to a regular working to help with this if you find it helpful but don't just use it on its own for something important it isn't really all that powerful most the time outside of a few specific things that have a good oil or herb for them in the candle along with your applied focus and energy by thinking the spell will work.

Example of what I mean Rose Oil love spell.

#17
of the true lightsaid:
Fuchssaid:
of the true lightsaid:

Don't worry it's not a criminal case but I gotta win it or else I'm fucked. I can't go into the details of the case I am just looking for any advice on how to win using magick. I've given candles and psi-balls a thought but those have let me down on some things in the past and so your input is more than welcome on this.

Thank you!

COURT CASES
Eligor [aka Abigor]

:arrow:

Thank you Fuch's.

I've summoned demons before more than once with request's and never did receive any help.

You could try to first discuss the topic with Satan (fokus on his sigil), promise something in return (maybe little sign it is accepted) and then try the summoning.

"Human beings must become enlightened in order to find their way in the dark. Becoming enlightened means becoming smart travelers, who acquire knowledge of the way, an understanding of the local language and friendship with other travelers. We are all travelers in eternity." Thoth

#18
NinRicksaid:
of the true lightsaid:

Thank you Fuch's.

I've summoned demons before more than once with request's and never did receive any help.

So...

Ffs be happy you don’t hear what I am saying rn.. Ahh ffs..
I do think I can understand Azorm a bit when she was disappointed in the forums.

Dude you really net to get a grip, or you are fucked up.

Azorm was said to be an infiltrator Ninrick.

Temporarily inactive.

#19
NinRicksaid:
of the true lightsaid:
NinRicksaid:

Candles? How long have you been here, and you think candles will solve anything?
Are you planning on throwing candles against the judge?
You should have worked a little harder, then you wouldn’t have had this problem rn.

A court case candle.

They don't seem too reliable though IMO.

Besides you did something illegal, because NOBODY will fuck you up for no reason. Nobody wants to but in jail or prison for no reason. And if this would be the case you would have shared the entire story, you didn’t because you are probably too embarrassed for what has happened.

In any case, I don’t even care, I am just mad at you because you are not fucking meditating and despite being a Zevism for as long as you have, you have no clue of what you are doing here.

I should have explained instead I just hammered out a question without the specifics.

For that I do apologize.

If you must know:

It's a civil matter regarding money.

If I lose the case I'll be about $40,000 in debt.

I do meditate every day.

It's not wise to just assume things my friend.

That I'm some criminal when you have no proof of such.

Being a Zevist you should also know better than that.

I just wanted to expand my horizon on any magical weapons that I could employ in the matter.