Header Wallpaper

The Warrior's Song - Poem

AvatarSapphireDragon1 min to read

I've come from ages long ago to take this power that is mine to sow. Given to me from our Father and Gods, knowledge so pure to lift the fog. To clear the way for serpentine rays, like the sun so bright is our Satanic light. To till the earth with it's power and might, from the longest of days to the darkest of nights.

Satanic souls were not meant to kneel, our divine right is to break through these seals. Stand up strong and claim your way, we sing to the song called our own destiny. Our blood is bound by the purest of love, tender and strong Father Zeus's harmony sings true the sound

A perfect balance we shall be, when the sacred two combine, they become free. Light up the sky with the roar of your euphony and shine through your soul your spirit's wings, for humanitie's chains have been released from within, this is our world as it always has been.

Hail to Father Zeus and the Gods,
Hail for eternity.

- A Poem written by SapphireDragon

Hope you guys like it! :D

Hail Father Zeus!
Hail Lord Apollo! Hail Lady Astarte!
Hail Mother Hera!
Hail to all the Gods and
Goddesses of Elysium!

The virtue of justice consists in moderation, as regulated by wisdom. — Aristotle.

#1

I'm really glad you're sharing more of your own poems, SapphireDragon! I don't know what it is, but I really do feel warm energetically after reading your writing.

#2

Thank you for that!
Really uplifting! My favorite part is "like the sun so bright is our Satanic light," very beautiful in it's entirety!
HAIL ZEUS!

#4
Silverfiresaid:

Thank you for that!
Really uplifting! My favorite part is "like the sun so bright is our Satanic light," very beautiful in it's entirety!
HAIL ZEUS!

Thank you I'm glad you enjoyed it!

Lydia [JGsaid:

" post_id=428828 time=1678171616 user_id=57]
I like this, thanks for posting it :)

Thank you Lydia! :D

tabbysaid:

I'm really glad you're sharing more of your own poems, SapphireDragon! I don't know what it is, but I really do feel warm energetically after reading your writing.

Thank you Tabby, aw that means a lot coming from you! You sharing your poetry inspired me to do the same. I've been feeling a little more creative lately and needed an outlet. I'm glad you enjoyed it. :)

Hail Father Zeus!
Hail Lord Apollo! Hail Lady Astarte!
Hail Mother Hera!
Hail to all the Gods and
Goddesses of Elysium!

The virtue of justice consists in moderation, as regulated by wisdom. — Aristotle.

#5
SapphireDragonsaid:

I've come from ages long ago to take this power that is mine to sow. Given to me from our Father and Gods, knowledge so pure to lift the fog. To clear the way for serpentine rays, like the sun so bright is our Satanic light. To till the earth with it's power and might, from the longest of days to the darkest of nights.

Satanic souls were not meant to kneel, our divine right is to break through these seals. Stand up strong and claim your way, we sing to the song called our own destiny. Our blood is bound by the purest of love, tender and strong Father Zeus's harmony sings true the sound

A perfect balance we shall be, when the sacred two combine, they become free. Light up the sky with the roar of your euphony and shine through your soul your spirit's wings, for humanitie's chains have been released from within, this is our world as it always has been.

What a beautiful poem sister Sapphire. This truly is a poem that brings joy on my face and always encourages me to continue to work for the good cause.

I have a poem too:

When all of the sudden, the sun goes down
And the world starts again with the same world clown
I have the freedom
For eternal Inferniun Dominion
For I do not act like christian clown minion
And I thank Zeus and the Gods for million

I hope you like it :D

#6
This is the targeted message.
SapphireDragonsaid:

- A Poem written by SapphireDragon

Hope you guys like it! :D

yesss sirrrr

if i have seen further, it is by standing on the shoulders of demons.

Saturn's Number ONE Hater.

#7

thank you for sharing this beautiful poem with us, 10/10

SUPPORT Zevism channel. https://www.youtube.com/@zevism
Live Group Rituals hosted everyday on vultustemplorum.org
Previous Handle was NG Satchives, Now NG Tyler Tekton (NGTT)
got Ayurveda questions? Need pointing in the direction of some relevant knowledge for your well-being? message me on vultus. (ToZ members only)
Hail Zeus!!

#8
SATchivessaid:

thank you for sharing this beautiful poem with us, 10/10

Thank you for the compliment :D glad you like it!

Hail Father Zeus!
Hail Lord Apollo! Hail Lady Astarte!
Hail Mother Hera!
Hail to all the Gods and
Goddesses of Elysium!

The virtue of justice consists in moderation, as regulated by wisdom. — Aristotle.