As some of you know through my other posts, this is not the best part of my life right now, I have several issues going on.
They are usually related to anxiety and stuff, but this is a different case.
I've noticed that lately it happens quite often that when I drive, especially when I'm starting, one or two birds just launch forward "cutting my way" at a very low height like if they want to get hit by my car, and actually once I hit one of them because I was driving at high speed and I could not dodge it.
Do you think this can be some kind of positive/negative sign or am I just overthinking about this too?
I am an Aspiring God, and so are you.
O Gods of the first dawn, Gods of Hellas and of Khem, of the rivers of Sumer and the snows of the North, of every people that once knelt before the true and the bright:
I declare before You and before the witness of all the heavens that Your Names are restored. Restored truly. Restored rightly. Restored in their power and their majesty and their original splendor.- High Priest Zevios Metathronos

