Header Wallpaper

Should I forgive them?

AvatarSapphireDragon3 min to read

I rarely post asking for help because I try to work things out for myself. But this is a situation that is a little bit complicated. I'm trying to look at this in an ethical manner and one that will free me up from emotional baggage. I want to be empowered and move past this so I can fully put it behind me.

I need to step back from myself and ask for opinions so I can reflect on this. So here it goes,

I have someone who was once close to me. This person emotionally manipulated me, took advantage of my kindness. They emotionally hurt me on several occasions, and it cut deep into my confidence for a long time. I've been healing from it for a long time now and I've nearly gotten over it all but, the question remains. Should I forgive them so I can move on? Is this necessary. And if I don't forgive them, does that bring me any negative emotional circumstances, such as the wound not fully healing?

Now this is a personal matter that can't exactly be given a definitive answer because of it's personal nature. Ultimately it's up to me how I handle this. I know this person is mentally ill, they are a product of a traumatic upbringing and unfortunate circumstances they had to endure. It's not an excuse for their narcissist and manipulative behavior, but it's a reason.

Ethically I'm trying to understand how I should look at this situation. Part of me wants to say fuck them, they deserve no mercy, I don't give a shit, and I'll never forgive them for what they did. But the other part of me knows this is completely unnecessary and a huge waste of mental energy to hold on to. I know now they did what they did, because they were damaged and just spreading the poison forward.

They did suffer a lot. Unfortunate circumstances were always happening to them, and had gotten even worse when I finally left from their life. It could be a manifestation of negative karma they brought on themselves from this life or maybe from past lives, or something else. But all in all they haven't had good luck. So I have a small bit of sympathy for them because I know that. Which is why I'm trying to determine if I should forgive them.

I want to let go of them completely from my life, I can't necessarily forget all that they've said or done. It briefly comes to memory from time to time. Not enough to really hurt me anymore, but it's still there. I know forgive and forget is such an enemy bullshit way of looking at things. I want to distance myself as far as possible from any enemy ways of looking at life. That's why I'm asking here, how have you guys dealt with situations like this? What is the best way from our perspective, from a Zevist mindset on how to correctly deal with this?

Thank you all!

Hail Father Zeus!
Hail Lord Apollo! Hail Lady Astarte!
Hail Mother Hera!
Hail to all the Gods and
Goddesses of Elysium!

The virtue of justice consists in moderation, as regulated by wisdom. — Aristotle.

#20
EriktheRedsaid:
Karnonnossaid:

I would just stay away from them. You don't owe them anything and you shouldn't have guilt over cutting them out just because they're suffering now.

You can also do the cutting all ties ritual and it'll just solve this. You don't have to forgive them, you just need to get your mind in a place where you realize they do these things because that's their nature, they ultimately lost out by treating you badly, it's their loss and that's just how it is.

Void will also help with this ultimately by steeling your mind and making you think on the now, not then. Trance can also help here.

This ritual would help me with one or two people I have had bad past with; would you please give me the link?

Here it is. Sorry I couldn't find the page before, that's why I took so long.

ΕΠΙΣΤΑΜΑΙΟΡΧΕΙΣΘΑΙ

:-:_:-:_:-:_:-:_:-:_:-:_:-:_:-:_:-:_:-:_:-:_:-:_:-:_:-:_:-:_:-:_:-:_:-:_:-:_:-:_:-:_:-:_:-:_:-:_:-:_:-:_:-:_:-:_:-:_:-:_:-:_:-:_:-:_:-:_:-:_:-:_

#21
This is the targeted message.
Karnonnos[/quotesaid:

Here it is. Sorry I couldn't find the page before, that's why I took so long.

Thanks, downloaded it, much appreciated 😊

#22
Hyperactive Melonsaid:
SapphireDragonsaid:

I rarely post asking for help because I try to work things out for myself. But this is a situation that is a little bit complicated. I'm trying to look at this in an ethical manner and one that will free me up from emotional baggage. I want to be empowered and move past this so I can fully put it behind me.

I need to step back from myself and ask for opinions so I can reflect on this. So here it goes,

I have someone who was once close to me. This person emotionally manipulated me, took advantage of my kindness. They emotionally hurt me on several occasions, and it cut deep into my confidence for a long time. I've been healing from it for a long time now and I've nearly gotten over it all but, the question remains. Should I forgive them so I can move on? Is this necessary. And if I don't forgive them, does that bring me any negative emotional circumstances, such as the wound not fully healing?

You can take your time but one day you will have to forgive them all these Zevists are saying not to they are deluded from the truth you need to understand that to truly free yourself from pity on them and sadness you need to give them a second chance too no need to talk to them just forgive them this will cut the ties you have with them let karma do it's job if you keep hatred with them that karma will accumulate and hurt you only people don't know the truth here we are here to love and be loved that's the divine will let god do justice he knows what's best he's too powerful company to all your revenhe spells he will do it let him

U are definitely NOT NOT a Zevist at all.You are definitely a coward christian or its sister religion called "new age" who has just infiltrated into this forum .Plz get out of this Forum ,since what u are teaching is totally opposite of zevism ..U are preaching that three fold law BS ..U are a person walking in darkness thinking that u are in light.U have nothing to do with this forum

#23

to the user SapphireDragon

-Should I forgive them so I can move on? Is this necessary.
my answer=no need to forgive, you can still move on with your life.
- if I don't forgive them, does that bring me any negative emotional circumstances, such as the wound not fully healing?
my answer=This can result in negative emotions, but can be controlled, and even eliminated by meditating.
-That's why I'm asking here, how have you guys dealt with situations like this?
my answer=try to stay calm and assume that in your eyes, the person is just a walking corpse.
-What is the best way from our perspective, from a Zevist mindset on how to correctly deal with this?
my answer=enough meditation to make it part of the power of life experience when it happens again to know what to do.

#24
marduk1234said:
Hyperactive Melonsaid:
SapphireDragonsaid:

I rarely post asking for help because I try to work things out for myself. But this is a situation that is a little bit complicated. I'm trying to look at this in an ethical manner and one that will free me up from emotional baggage. I want to be empowered and move past this so I can fully put it behind me.

I need to step back from myself and ask for opinions so I can reflect on this. So here it goes,

I have someone who was once close to me. This person emotionally manipulated me, took advantage of my kindness. They emotionally hurt me on several occasions, and it cut deep into my confidence for a long time. I've been healing from it for a long time now and I've nearly gotten over it all but, the question remains. Should I forgive them so I can move on? Is this necessary. And if I don't forgive them, does that bring me any negative emotional circumstances, such as the wound not fully healing?

You can take your time but one day you will have to forgive them all these Zevists are saying not to they are deluded from the truth you need to understand that to truly free yourself from pity on them and sadness you need to give them a second chance too no need to talk to them just forgive them this will cut the ties you have with them let karma do it's job if you keep hatred with them that karma will accumulate and hurt you only people don't know the truth here we are here to love and be loved that's the divine will let god do justice he knows what's best he's too powerful company to all your revenhe spells he will do it let him

U are definitely NOT NOT a Zevist at all.You are definitely a coward christian or its sister religion called "new age" who has just infiltrated into this forum .Plz get out of this Forum ,since what u are teaching is totally opposite of zevism ..U are preaching that three fold law BS ..U are a person walking in darkness thinking that u are in light.U have nothing to do with this forum

Go fuck yourself dickhead

#25

IF you feel like that its un-ended, you have to end it. If y'all ended it, you don't have to interact anymore.

What I mean is that talk, when y'all decide to not be together anymore, and you said all thats had to be said.

Again, if thats already happened you don't have to interact anymore. Don' forgive to someone who doesn't deserve it, it won't make them life better anyways.
Just because you forgive, their life won't be better and their negative karma won't fly away, either way, they don't deserve your help.

If you feel a bond even if y'all had the "end it all" conversation that I was talking about, do like a 7 days detach working, it should be enough I guess. Don't forget to time it.

As you do this work, delete everything that connects to them. physical objects or in your phone ect...
If they gave you some things that you need like a phone you don't have to get rid of it obviously.

#26
SapphireDragonsaid:

I rarely post asking for help because I try to work things out for myself. But this is a situation that is a little bit complicated. I'm trying to look at this in an ethical manner and one that will free me up from emotional baggage. I want to be empowered and move past this so I can fully put it behind me.

I need to step back from myself and ask for opinions so I can reflect on this. So here it goes,

I have someone who was once close to me. This person emotionally manipulated me, took advantage of my kindness. They emotionally hurt me on several occasions, and it cut deep into my confidence for a long time. I've been healing from it for a long time now and I've nearly gotten over it all but, the question remains. Should I forgive them so I can move on? Is this necessary. And if I don't forgive them, does that bring me any negative emotional circumstances, such as the wound not fully healing?

sister please do black magic destructive workings ..People who use and manipulate others deserve to be given 100 fold for what they do ..Everyday just sitting 10 minutes to do destruction spell for them is more than enough ..Since they have already suffered..Make them suffer even more until they realize that they canNOT take suffering ANY MORE ..Somebody who has brought you pain and suffering should suffer many and many times for it ..Its NOT like they do NOT know what they are doing ..Many people suffer ..That does NOT mean they go harming others ..do NOT NOT BUY to this stockholm syndrome of "this person was brought so and suffered a lot ,so they did this to me" ..This is a dangerous christian toxic poisonous thing ..Your soul will NEVER be satisfied until it has recieved its deserved debt ...You do NOT have to ask anyone ..I know this is a 7 month post ..But PLEASE do NOT NOT forgive ..U can NEVER move on unless u get the righteous justice ..Yes should do that freeing the soul workings also ..But u can completely be happy and feel fully satisfied and joyful and complete ONLY after getting justice ..Plz do remember that