Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Satanic Meditation Graphic

Quercus

Redrawing this was fun ๐Ÿ˜„

I had to make some adjustments as it was hard to tell what was going on in the original image due to compression artefacts. Also I like the glowing Serpents, but I can leave that out if it is too much.

What do you think?

SatanicMeditationBanner.jpg

I. LOVE. The glowing serpants. :giggle:
I agree, this would be perfect for the meditations sections!

This looks awesome! It should be implemented in the Meditations section.

Do you have a version without the text? I would like to translate this to Greek and use it for the Greek JoS, if you don't mind.
Thank you ๐Ÿ™‚

Of course! Here's the file without text.

Attachments

• SatanicMeditationBanner_no text.jpg
    SatanicMeditationBanner_no text.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 43
How does it look like if the wings and the serpent isn't transparent?
Did you mean like this? The wings/Serpents certainly pop out more like this. The focus is more on the Serpents.
Through I think the other version looks more "connected", if the elements blend into each other due to the transparent layers.

I added it in the site. I also credited you at the bottom of the page: https://satanismos.gr/Satanic_Meditation.html
Wow, thank you! This is really awesome ๐Ÿฅฐ

I will definitely redraw more images when I have the time. So far, I've also did the overview of the Satanic Holidays - I used the font that is displayed on the homepage-header to try to create a more consistent look.

Is there a way to know what images have already been reworked or what would be needed? Or should the existing images be worked through systematically?

Attachments

• SatanicMeditationBanner_opaque.jpg
    SatanicMeditationBanner_opaque.jpg
    616.9 KB · Views: 43
  • Calendar.jpg
    Calendar.jpg
    424.6 KB · Views: 44

I like it more this was, maybe just a little transparency if you want it to blend (maybe some blur?..). Altough in the first transparent version the snake is behind the wings and maybe thats why I like this version even more, since the snake is in front of the wings and looks more "right" this way.

Interestingly, focusing on Chakra-related art quite helped me in visualizing my own Chakras better. These were fun to do, even if I was constantly seeing a rainbow with closed eyes, after I was finished ๐Ÿ˜†๐ŸŒˆ

Ida_Pingala_Heart.jpg

Attachments

• single_serpent meditation.jpg
    single_serpent meditation.jpg
    987.2 KB · Views: 29
  • Twin_Serpent.jpg
    Twin_Serpent.jpg
    364.3 KB · Views: 27
  • Diagram_666.jpg
    Diagram_666.jpg
    337.8 KB · Views: 29

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back