Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Ritual Schedule July 4th

Ol argedco luciftias

I was waiting to see if there might be a schedule, or a new ritual posted. I had this idea for a few days, but I didn't want to post it yet in case there was something official posted.

But if there is not, then we can do these today. Especially if you are in America on July 4th.

The Grand Ritual

Right to Rule Our Own Nations.

Race Awaking Ritual

For both white and black races. It is important for both of these races to receive this Awakening affect. Do the one for your own race. If you are mixed race, you can do both or do the one you are closer to.

Lord Baal Zebul ritual

Sorry that I posted this late. I was very busy yesterday.

If you are seeing this later and it is after July 4, you can still do these rituals. And focus that your intention is for America and all of our other countries to become healed and healthy. That all problems may be removed, and our people could be allowed to live in a good way. That all of our people may live safe and happy lives in a safe, happy, and prosperous civilization.

This actually sounds like a good idea, brother. I may do these today.

Odd that there aren't any Asian Awakening Rituals. Is that still a work in progress in something?

Odd that there aren't any Asian Awakening Rituals. Is that still a work in progress in something?
They don't really have a problem with Racial Awareness. At least most of them don't.

There are many specific curses done by christians and jews which are specifically directed toward destroying both the white and black races. There are not curses like this specifically against the asian race in christianity, because most of this history was within Europe and Africa so there were not many asians encountered.

Sorry that I posted this late. I was very busy yesterday.

If you are seeing this later and it is after July 4, you can still do these rituals. And focus that your intention is for America and all of our other countries to become healed and healthy. That all problems may be removed, and our people could be allowed to live in a good way. That all of our people may live safe and happy lives in a safe, happy, and prosperous civilization.
Funny I was doing thoes recently as I missed this near the 4th . Hail Baalzebul! Hail Satan!

This is the day i dedicated... And learned other meanings of July 4th (America)
Lucky i guess ? Still very special time of the year for me from now on and not beacause its a holiday for United States.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back