Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

REPLY NEEDED SOON BROTHERS

demonhail123

PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME , I THINK THERE IS A NEGATIVE ENTITY IN THE HOUSE, MY DAD JUSR CAME FROM ABROAD AND HE GOT SICK, I COULDNT DEDICATE PLEASE I NEED HELP , YOG AND OTHER JOS MINISTRIS , TELL ME WHAT TO DO PLEASE. I FEEL LIKE IT IS A LIFE AND DEATH SITUATION :( PLEASE RESPOND I SENT YOU GUYS A MSG EARLIER, PLEASE RESPOND TO MY INBOX , I AM NOT TROLLING.  PLEASE ASK FATHER SATAN PLEASE, DID I OFFEND HIM IN ANYWAY PLEASE I AM PLEEING FOR HELP , I NEED HELP PLS ANYONE . I NEED FATHER SATAN RIGHT NOW, THAT ENTITY MIGHT USE THE DEDICATION RITUAL. PLEASE REPLY, PLEASE REPLY TO MY INBOX , I AM IN a middle east country ,please :( i beg you guys , I AM SO LOST

Dam if it's that bad do a banishing ritual today, since it's Saturday idk if ur moon if waning there but if it is you should do it. vibrate “Vinasa” VEE-NAH-SAH 9 times every night from a full moon to a new moon.
Banishing Ritual
lunarium.co.uk
You'l be fine.

Hail Satan!Hail the Gods of Duat!

On Saturday, April 11, 2015 2:15 PM, "demonhail123@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME , I THINK THERE IS A NEGATIVE ENTITY IN THE HOUSE, MY DAD JUSR CAME FROM ABROAD AND HE GOT SICK, I COULDNT DEDICATE PLEASE I NEED HELP , YOG AND OTHER JOS MINISTRIS , TELL ME WHAT TO DO PLEASE. I FEEL LIKE IT IS A LIFE AND DEATH SITUATION :( PLEASE RESPOND I SENT YOU GUYS A MSG EARLIER, PLEASE RESPOND TO MY INBOX , I AM NOT TROLLING.  PLEASE ASK FATHER SATAN PLEASE, DID I OFFEND HIM IN ANYWAY PLEASE I AM PLEEING FOR HELP , I NEED HELP PLS ANYONE . I NEED FATHER SATAN RIGHT NOW, THAT ENTITY MIGHT USE THE DEDICATION RITUAL. PLEASE REPLY, PLEASE REPLY TO MY INBOX , I AM IN a middle east country ,please :( i beg you guys , I AM SO LOST

First all, friend, take a deep breath. I'm sure you did not offend Father Satan in any way. And even if you had, he would NEVER harm a loved one of yours. Such things are of the filthy Xian "god". That's not how the True Gods work. I know you said you were not able to dedicate, but it's very important you do so as soon as possible if you feel you are ready to make the commitment of being a Spiritual Satanist. It is a hard, but very rewarding road full of knowledge and power if you dedicate yourself to seeking it out.

Once you've done the dedication ritual, simply try praying to Satan. He DOES hear us, even if we are not open enough to sense his energy. I once had a loved one fall ill and prayed to Satan that he would be alright, and he's doing wonderfully now! Satan and the Gods want us to be independent and strong, but they are here for us when there are things out of our control. Stay calm, and don't panic. It's going to be alright. You can trust in Satan when you face times of need. I hope this helps!

HAIL SATAN!

On Saturday, April 11, 2015 1:15 PM, "demonhail123@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Wow... calm down. The enemy loves it when you get frantic like this, trust me, I know from personal experience.
Is there no possible way you can do the Dedication Ritual at 'any' time period when your dad is around?

The enemy causes shit like this to cause problems for us. You again, HAVE NOT DONE ANYTHING TO ANGER FATHER SATAN.

Just try to handle the situation the best you can, and keep a cool head on your shoulders.

Your acting like its Satan or something, this is not the case. Satan or any of the Demons would never harm any human for no reason. Consider the possibility that your dad just got sick, this type of thing happens sometimes. You can ask Satan for help simply by picturing his sigl in your head and asking. 

On Saturday, April 11, 2015 11:15 AM, "demonhail123@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Clear your chakras, build an aura, quit crying like a sissy, then clear your dad's chakras remotely, give him an aura too.
After that you can think about clearing up the energy in your house by using for example the munka mantra which you can start as soon as the moon begins to wane after the next full moon in about a month or less....check lunarium.co.uk for dates
You have to do that mantra 40 days straight. 108 times each. + 9x affirmations following it.
Hail Satan

"no.state@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] schrieb am 5:11 Sonntag, 12.April 2015:

Dedicate, to the best of your ability, as soon as possible, with a sincere heart.

That's all I got.

i did the dedication ritual , my mind was calmed but i have a worry when they recite buddhist prayers father might not like it. hmmm anyway i hope everything will be fine i will trust in father Satan :) father was trying to warn me to dedicate.

i dont like it when they target my family ugh. ill keep a kool mind :)

Maybe. But a sincere dedication is the priority.

First things first. Without dedication, it's dabbling, which is not wise.

Somebody correct me if I'm wrong.

Correction is not necessary. You are 100% accurate, in my opinion. Dabbling brings insult, sincerity brings exact experience.

Dedication is absolute.

how do one dedicate , i am new in this group and i need you help me with this question Illuminati and  satanism are the the same            Hail ........Satan 

On Monday, April 13, 2015 3:54 AM, "no.state@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Maybe. But a sincere dedication is the priority.

First things first. Without dedication, it's dabbling, which is not wise.

Somebody correct me if I'm wrong.

No, it's not wise at all. It['s downright dangerous, to deadly. I know from person experience. Although, I didn't get to the deadly end, I did get extreme psychic attacks of which I could not defend against. Things like swords being thrown at me, stabbing me, my chakras being attacked, and a black glow being put on them, extreme verbal abuse, and by the way, those swords DID hurt sometimes a lot. Extreme confusion about the meditations, and life in general, and other horrible things I cannot remember. I had my chakras attacked with these weapons too.

I thought I was Dedicated somehow... which is why I did them.. Yeah. I went through some rough shit.
Definitely DO NOT meditate if NOT Dedicated.

Yeah, they target your family even harder when you have a good relationship with them. It's utter bullshit. They'll cause some kind of shit to try and cause a rift. I have a good relationship with my parents thanks to Father Satan, and It pisses me off extremely when they cause contention among us.

True it is that jewhova is the real attacker, and destroyer of families.

No, the Illuminati are just a couple of jews distracting people from the real truth, they are not the same.

thanks for the help brothers, i am calmed now, he is getting better. i have a concern over banishing ritual , maxine said we should know if its a deceased human or not, if he is then we should not perform the banishing ritual. currently i am doing 40 day meditation program. I am sorry , i got too paranoid , thinking something will happen to my family, my family is buddhist it wont matter right, when they pray, theravada buddhists got something as pirith that you chant. 
Hail Father Satan and gods of hell. 

So if you meditated before dedicating and then your life started going to shit and then you dedicate and all the pain and psychic attacks go away and then you feel better and stronger every day then this absolutely means satan has accepted you?My family history on my insane xian mother's side has been called into question and this scares me deeply. They are all farmers from iowa but their name is what scares me. This is why I ask.
My life has only gotten better since dedicating. this means I am absolutely accepted correct?

On Monday, April 13, 2015 10:10 PM, "descipleofthegods13@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

No, it's not wise at all. It['s downright dangerous, to deadly. I know from person experience. Although, I didn't get to the deadly end, I did get extreme psychic attacks of which I could not defend against. Things like swords being thrown at me, stabbing me, my chakras being attacked, and a black glow being put on them, extreme verbal abuse, and by the way, those swords DID hurt sometimes a lot. Extreme confusion about the meditations, and life in general, and other horrible things I cannot remember. I had my chakras attacked with these weapons too.

I thought I was Dedicated somehow... which is why I did them.. Yeah. I went through some rough shit.

Yes, Fake Name, your dedication has been accepted. Great to hear your life has improved since dedicating. Hail Satan!

On Tuesday, April 14, 2015 3:14 PM, "fake name angryshaman666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

So if you meditated before dedicating and then your life started going to shit and then you dedicate and all the pain and psychic attacks go away and then you feel better and stronger every day then this absolutely means satan has accepted you?My family history on my insane xian mother's side has been called into question and this scares me deeply. They are all farmers from iowa but their name is what scares me. This is why I ask.
My life has only gotten better since dedicating. this means I am absolutely accepted correct?

On Monday, April 13, 2015 10:10 PM, "descipleofthegods13@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Pain and psychic attacks will not necessarily end when you dedicate. In fact, the attacks might even increase.

But, Satan protects us and, we learn from the pain and the attacks make you stronger.

Are you also thinking you might be a kike?

Oh, I still get psychic attacks like that periodically.. Just not like they used to be. It was almost constant, along with depression spells=suicidal thoughts etc..

I know how to kill these fuckers(greys if they show up) I've fought off other enemies as well, Holy Satanic Electric Red Fire. Power meditation helps to ward off a lot of the shit you would go through, but best ONLY if Dedicated.

I don't even remember how horrible my life was before I Dedicated. Suffice to say from what I can remember, a whisper in a shadow.

my memory of most of my life is a blur because I was being drugged by kikes from age 5-17.......after dedicating is the only time I've ever felt truly awake and aware.
There were constant psychic attacks before then as well.
Now my power grows daily and I always feel like I'm floating!
HAIL SATAN!
HAIL THE GODS OF ORION!

On Tuesday, April 14, 2015 10:46 PM, "descipleofthegods13@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Oh, I still get psychic attacks like that periodically.. Just not like they used to be. It was almost constant, along with depression spells=suicidal thoughts etc..

I know how to kill these fuckers(greys if they show up) I've fought off other enemies as well, Holy Satanic Electric Red Fire. Power meditation helps to ward off a lot of the shit you would go through, but best ONLY if Dedicated.

I don't even remember how horrible my life was before I Dedicated. Suffice to say from what I can remember, a whisper in a shadow.

Hail Satan
On Apr 14, 2015 5:21 AM, "demonhail123@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  thanks for the help brothers, i am calmed now, he is getting better. i have a concern over banishing ritual , maxine said we should know if its a deceased human or not, if he is then we should not perform the banishing ritual. currently i am doing 40 day meditation program. I am sorry , i got too paranoid , thinking something will happen to my family, my family is buddhist it wont matter right, when they pray, theravada buddhists got something as pirith that you chant. 
Hail Father Satan and gods of hell. 

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back