Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

remote mind control and manipulation (Danger)

This just happened to me maybe because I was firmly in certain rituals in JOS because of routine and habit so there was a thought in myself not to meditate and stop rituals and in the end continued the ritual and stopped meditating but for some reason the thought of stopping rituals arose in this case I thank the creator Father SatanLucifer and all the Gods and Goddesses in Hell
for his help to solve this problem and in this purely from the attack of the opponent or enemy by combining 2 methods of controlling and manipulating so as to create an illusion that in the end we think in such a way as to get away from the things we usually do such as meditation and rituals and as and return to a certain routine. maybe this is a mild case in the eyes of Gods and Goddesses but in the eyes of newcomers or even seniors this has entered the Advance magic category.
and finally tried to connect it in the case that I just experienced seumpa it is a very bad thing that can trigger criminal thoughts and up to suicidal thoughts and so on in certain cases it will even happen a real action that ends with death or imprisonment. the most important thing in this case is like aoc, aop, empowering mind and soul that is important and keep close to Gods, Goddesses and Father SatanLucifer.

Big Thanks for Gods Satanachia and others for helping me in terms of controlling one's inner thoughts and being able to escape illusion.

stay alert and don't let your guard down

Translated with DeepL.com (free version)

You are the sole power controlling your mind. Do not let anything else as a governing power over your mind, ever. It is a primordial step and power you must get to have, power and control over your mind. This comes also by descent into self knowledge and maturing in life, but a mindset of invulnerability against the ugly thoughts and emotions can be accessed in times of need.

The will must be controlled and directed. Otherwise, you may end up being a slave to your enemies. (for those who are not dedicated to the devil)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back