Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Rabbi wants to bring "Messianic Times" by defeating Lilith and "Demonic Forces" - Goes horribly wrong

WiseDragon

I don't know if some of you know this story, but it's a story of a certain retarded Rabbi named Hanina ben Dosa, who was a very powerful kabbalist. One day he had the idea of evoking Lilith and use "Magick" to defeat Her to bring the "Messianic Times" (again, shows you that the only reason we are not all cattle for the jews in a global farm, is because of the continuous help and assistence of our Gods). Needless to say, the Rabbi failed, Lilith crushed him like the bug that he was in two seconds and he went insane, losing his mind completely, never being the same for the rest of his pathetic life. This is a story that jews themselves tell, it's from their "traditions".

There are countless similar stories, where jews got destroyed for similar things, going completely insane or even worse. To this day, they do relentless spells to protect themselves from the Gods, because they know that their "god" is powerless, and "praying" to him doesn't do shit.

I mention these things to you, to let you see, that the jews themselves don't even believe the nonsense ""prophecies"" that their "god" and their "side" will win this war. Jews, Christians and Muslims often say that "Satan will be defeated", that their "god" will destroy the Demons when he decides to, that he has all under control and all kinds of other nonsense. Well, the thing is, that while retard Christians and Muslims actually believe this, and even many jews, the top jews and Rabbis know this is all nonsense and that this war is extremely winnable for us.

If this wasn't the case, if their "god" had absoulte authority over Satan and the Demons, and they will be destroyed when their "god" decides to, why do you think Rabbis like the idiot I mentioned in the beginning, have been trying to defeat the Demons and bring the "Messianic Times" with Witchcraft and Rituals for centuries and centuries? If it is so inevitable that they will win, why would they even bother? Because they actually know that all their "prophecies" are nothing but lies, wishful thinking and predictive programming, they have no real truth in them.

The jews who have spiritual knowledge, those who study the Kabbalah, also admit that "Yaweh" is not what theology claims. The kabbalists say that he is actually a limited being. The idea that before him nothing existed, that he created everything out of nothing, that there is no higher authority over him etc. is false, according to the kabblist jews themselves. They say Yaweh is subordinated to the 'Ain-Soph', that appears to be the Akasha, and they say that Yaweh is only an "agent" of this higher authority. And they claim that the Universe was actually created by the 'Ain Soph', through a complex process.

And there goes the myth of Yaweh being this supreme intelligence that created everything out of nothing and that before him nothing existed, not even the jews believe it. If one also reads the Bible very carefully (I suggest that you read Mauro Biglino's books for more info), he will also see how even in this text, Yaweh is actually not that important, but is actually only one of the Elohim, one of many, and he was the one who was taking care of Israel. A lot of this "supreme authority" of Yaweh, and him being the one who created everything and decides everything, came later, with a lot of manipulations as well.

If one also looks what the Gods/Demons are really accused of by the jews, he will understand more. The biggest ""sin"" of Satan and Lilith according to the jewish tradition, but also the Islamic one, is refusing to "bow down" to "Adam". Many people think that "Adam" represent all of humanity, but actually, according to jewish texts, only the jews are "Adam", everyone else is not. So the biggest ""sin"" of Satan and Lilith, is to not "bow down" to the worst criminals that the Earth has ever seen. And about Azazel? His biggest "crime" was giving humanity knowlege, about spirituality, science and other things, elevating humanity out of cattle status, and for this "sin" now everybody has to hate Him. Because how dare humanity want to advance? You are all meant to be cattle for the jews!!!!

If one actually studies with an open mind, seeing who is actually the "good guy" between the Gods and the enemy is extremely easy. Sadly, most people are programmed borgs.

The jews are failing fast. Nobody should think the jews will be in power forever, they never had ultimate power. And once more Gentiles wake up and start spiritual development and doing the God Rituals and RTRs, the jews will be powerless.

The jews are failing fast. Nobody should think the jews will be in power forever, they never had ultimate power. And once more Gentiles wake up and start spiritual development and doing the God Rituals and RTRs, the jews will be powerless.
I agree, and this particular round of Grand Ritual I began at dawn feels different than last time, but I mean that in a good way.
I really do think we’re gonna see the end of the enemy in this lifetime. I’m excited about also experiencing the return of our Führer Hitler too! If our HPS Maxine has become a Demon in this lifetime surely Hitler can return too.

I agree, and this particular round of Grand Ritual I began at dawn feels different than last time, but I mean that in a good way.
I really do think we’re gonna see the end of the enemy in this lifetime. I’m excited about also experiencing the return of our Führer Hitler too! If our HPS Maxine has become a Demon in this lifetime surely Hitler can return too.
I found the exact same thing, I often struggle with intrusive thoughts during rituals, but this time not even one, I felt an incredible calmness and focus and the energy buzz of the ritual was extremely potent, the whole thing just felt much easier to do.

T
I don't know if some of you know this story, but it's a story of a certain retarded Rabbi named Hanina ben Dosa, who was a very powerful kabbalist. One day he had the idea of evoking Lilith and use "Magick" to defeat Her to bring the "Messianic Times" (again, shows you that the only reason we are not all cattle for the jews in a global farm, is because of the continuous help and assistence of our Gods). Needless to say, the Rabbi failed, Lilith crushed him like the bug that he was in two seconds and he went insane, losing his mind completely, never being the same for the rest of his pathetic life. This is a story that jews themselves tell, it's from their "traditions".

There are countless similar stories, where jews got destroyed for similar things, going completely insane or even worse. To this day, they do relentless spells to protect themselves from the Gods, because they know that their "god" is powerless, and "praying" to him doesn't do shit.

I mention these things to you, to let you see, that the jews themselves don't even believe the nonsense ""prophecies"" that their "god" and their "side" will win this war. Jews, Christians and Muslims often say that "Satan will be defeated", that their "god" will destroy the Demons when he decides to, that he has all under control and all kinds of other nonsense. Well, the thing is, that while retard Christians and Muslims actually believe this, and even many jews, the top jews and Rabbis know this is all nonsense and that this war is extremely winnable for us.

If this wasn't the case, if their "god" had absoulte authority over Satan and the Demons, and they will be destroyed when their "god" decides to, why do you think Rabbis like the idiot I mentioned in the beginning, have been trying to defeat the Demons and bring the "Messianic Times" with Witchcraft and Rituals for centuries and centuries? If it is so inevitable that they will win, why would they even bother? Because they actually know that all their "prophecies" are nothing but lies, wishful thinking and predictive programming, they have no real truth in them.

The jews who have spiritual knowledge, those who study the Kabbalah, also admit that "Yaweh" is not what theology claims. The kabbalists say that he is actually a limited being. The idea that before him nothing existed, that he created everything out of nothing, that there is no higher authority over him etc. is false, according to the kabblist jews themselves. They say Yaweh is subordinated to the 'Ain-Soph', that appears to be the Akasha, and they say that Yaweh is only an "agent" of this higher authority. And they claim that the Universe was actually created by the 'Ain Soph', through a complex process.

And there goes the myth of Yaweh being this supreme intelligence that created everything out of nothing and that before him nothing existed, not even the jews believe it. If one also reads the Bible very carefully (I suggest that you read Mauro Biglino's books for more info), he will also see how even in this text, Yaweh is actually not that important, but is actually only one of the Elohim, one of many, and he was the one who was taking care of Israel. A lot of this "supreme authority" of Yaweh, and him being the one who created everything and decides everything, came later, with a lot of manipulations as well.

If one also looks what the Gods/Demons are really accused of by the jews, he will understand more. The biggest ""sin"" of Satan and Lilith according to the jewish tradition, but also the Islamic one, is refusing to "bow down" to "Adam". Many people think that "Adam" represent all of humanity, but actually, according to jewish texts, only the jews are "Adam", everyone else is not. So the biggest ""sin"" of Satan and Lilith, is to not "bow down" to the worst criminals that the Earth has ever seen. And about Azazel? His biggest "crime" was giving humanity knowlege, about spirituality, science and other things, elevating humanity out of cattle status, and for this "sin" now everybody has to hate Him. Because how dare humanity want to advance? You are all meant to be cattle for the jews!!!!

If one actually studies with an open mind, seeing who is actually the "good guy" between the Gods and the enemy is extremely easy. Sadly, most people are programmed borgs.

Thank you very much

From what I know, Biglino's writings are, at least to a large extent, wrong and denied by true Hebrew scholars, including Gentiles, but this does not change the fact that what you wrote is perfectly correct.

The Jews are a psychopathic race that thinks they have a right to everything. At least this is the idea I have of them, feel free to correct where you don't agree. They actually know that they don't have absolute power over everything, but they think they have the right to it anyway.

This leads them to try to attack powerful Demons. Then they are rightly punished when they see that the universe is actually not a fertile ground for their psychopathy.

Since I was a child I have always maintained that there was no place for Jews in this universe, and by informing myself thanks to the Joy of Satan I understood that it was not my prejudice.

Jewish mental illness is not allowed in the universe. The Jewish nature cannot change and there will never be a day when a Jew will say: "we were wrong, we have no authority over Demons, there are universal hierarchies where we are just shit slaves", they will continue to think they are the chosen people and that the rest are only created to be enslaved and dominated.

But when you go against the Laws of the universe, you cannot expect to emerge unscathed.

You can literally throw yourself from the roof of a skyscraper hoping to be the "right master" of the force of gravity, but this madness of yours won't stop you from crashing to the ground and dying.

Sorry, I replied to your comment, I actually wanted to respond to the user's topic. Sorry again.

From what I know, Biglino's writings are, at least to a large extent, wrong and denied by true Hebrew scholars, including Gentiles, but this does not change the fact that what you wrote is perfectly correct.
He surely can make mistakes, especially when he takes things too literally, but he knows Hebrew perfectly and he was also an official translator for the Bible and other texts in Hebrew for the Vatican, so it's not like he's just some random guy. He dedicated his life to this. Some jew scholar "denying" his work doesn't mean much to me.

refusing to "bow down" to "Adam". Many people think that "Adam" represent all of humanity, but actually, according to jewish texts, only the jews are "Adam", everyone else is not. So the biggest ""sin"" of Satan and Lilith, is to not "bow down" to the worst criminals that the Earth has ever seen

So what about the curse to Adam and Eve in the bible, when "god" banished them from "eden"? I also thought Adam and Eve represents Gentiles, since Satan as the Serpent encourages them to eat from the Tree.

He surely can make mistakes, especially when he takes things too literally, but he knows Hebrew perfectly and he was also an official translator for the Bible and other texts in Hebrew for the Vatican, so it's not like he's just some random guy. He dedicated his life to this. Some jew scholar "denying" his work doesn't mean much to me.
And about the "Gentile ones", it wouldn't be the first time a jew pretends to a Gentile, or that a real Gentile works for them. Like every other source, take what's good and discard what is not. In my opinion, he says a lot of correct things.

So what about the curse to Adam and Eve in the bible, when "god" banished them from "eden"? I also thought Adam and Eve represents Gentiles, since Satan as the Serpent encourages them to eat from the Tree.
There are differents versions of the story. The one you are mentioning is emphasized by Christian theology mainly. At the end of the day these are all myths, and you are right, in this version it is emphasized that Adam and Eve represent the original "sin" of humanity. The Christian Church has always used this guilt to control people as much as possible. In Judaism this concept of guilt is basically non-existent, they place zero focus on it, it's just a weapon that they use on Gentiles.

In jewish Midrashic literature (there are mentions in some kabbalistic texts as well), it is stated how "Samael" (Satan) and other Demons refused to bow down to Adam (jews). The same thing is also mentioned in jewish Islam, where this same theme is very significant.

I couldn't help but laugh out loud at the "goes horribly wrong" part of the title.

Attempting to curse or "bind" the Gods, or to even try to "defeat" them, is just suicidal, and only these foolish jews could ever think of attempting such a thing. That rabbi got exactly what was coming.

I think that the jews know their time of attempted dominance is coming to an end. They know it, and they are shitting themselves over it. They know what's coming, and it ain't gonna be pretty for them.

I mention these things to you, to let you see, that the jews themselves don't even believe the nonsense ""prophecies"" that their "god" and their "side" will win this war.
Prophecies are only for xians and rest of the goyim, they are predictive programming intended to make them happy to die for jews and consider them chosen, nothing more. It was always about zionism which is a version of judaism where jews as a collective are their own messiah and savior. Their spell is usury and playing a victim. This is the root, rest are branches. Prevent them from doing anything except simple manual work, ban the usury and nothing is left.

I mention these things to you, to let you see, that the jews themselves don't even believe the nonsense ""prophecies"" that their "god" and their "side" will win this war.
Of course they don't believe that BS, because they know their "god" is just themselves as a collective. They tell the dumb xian goyim that their god is all-powerful so that they can learn to view the jews as all-powerful and thus empower with their psychic energy and do their dirty work for them, because their "god" is nothing but the jews and other enemy entities. It's all psychological programming.

There are differents versions of the story. The one you are mentioning is emphasized by Christian theology mainly. At the end of the day these are all myths, and you are right, in this version it is emphasized that Adam and Eve represent the original "sin" of humanity. The Christian Church has always used this guilt to control people as much as possible. In Judaism this concept of guilt is basically non-existent, they place zero focus on it, it's just a weapon that they use on Gentiles.

In jewish Midrashic literature (there are mentions in some kabbalistic texts as well), it is stated how "Samael" (Satan) and other Demons refused to bow down to Adam (jews). The same thing is also mentioned in jewish Islam, where this same theme is very significant.
But again, even with Christian theology, what do they accuse Satan of? They accuse Him of giving humanity Knowledge, of opening their eyes and trying to make them like Gods. The snake also being a symbol of Kundalini. This is humanity's biggest "sin" here, wanting to evolve. Yaweh of course cannot accept this, humanity is just meant to remain inferior and do everything he says, without questions.

The jews also define Satan as the accuser and the opposer. Satan is the one who holds them accountable, He is the one who accuses them of their endless crimes, this is why He's "evil". Jews always impose their point of view on all of humanity, they do this to this day. What is good for them is good for all of humanity, and what is bad for them is bad for all of humanity, even if it actually isn't.

Judge the opposer by what He's opposing to. Look at them, look at the jews, look at their actions, look at the followers of these programs and their deeds. Judge Satan by taking a look at His enemies, and you will understand.

*jewing around a fire*

jew1: remember, we can only curse the goym, not the Demons, remember, rabbistein collpsed instantly.
it's the core of judaism, to escape from the Demons, the egypt thing is about that.

jew2: I red some goym books, the vedas or something, I red that Agni is the fire and that is a Demon, should we leave this fire?

jew3: whot? why?

jew2: because Agni is Indra wich is Baalz...

*jew2 has been hitten by a thunderbolt*

jew1: whot happened?

jew3: I think he has said Indr...

*jew 3 has been hitten by a thunderbolt*

jew1: ......

jew1: it's better to leave...

*jew1 accidentaly falls on fire*

jew4 that has been watching from far away: no jewing around a fire, I have to add it to the talmud, I'm going.

Some Roman soldiers that were spying the jew: well I guess, show me the way to your base.

HP Cobra went into some of these before.

The enemy has a perennial obsession with Lilith whom they accuse of being their baby killer, blaming Lilith for their erectile dysfunction, for slipping on a banana and everything else under the sun. There are entire books dedicated to keeping 'Lilith and the Liliyot' away. Obviously, since She has come to humanity and children's defense countless times, they are extremely scared of Her and they are scared of Astarte for the same reason.

Not only that, but so much Hollywood programming crap is squarely directed at Lilith from jewish writers and directors (I believe this is unconscious and likely from their ancestral memory), the same goes for Balaam, Pazuzu, Belial, Paimon and others. Much of the pseudo-Satanic fed filth outside of the JoS is dedicated to besmirching Lilith too.

They really despise and loathe women and the Goddesses. They consider their own women less than excrement, but Gentile women are relegated to a position worse than that. This is to a level many cannot even understand. Many know Islam is full of hatred towards the female sex, but they aren't aware some of this crap in the Qu'ran and hadiths comes straight from the halakha and other legal works. I personally believe these halakha also informed a lot of early medieval European laws too.

In my experience, the one major tell tale sign someone is of the enemy or little better than them if they're an occultist is if they keep getting angry or making grotesque assumptions about Lilith and Astarte 24/7, blaming both for all kinds of pornographic nonsense. Stay AWAY from these, they are either blatantly of the enemy or wasting everyone's time.

In my experience, the one major tell tale sign someone is of the enemy or little better than them if they're an occultist is if they keep getting angry or making grotesque assumptions about Lilith and Astarte 24/7, blaming both for all kinds of pornographic nonsense. Stay AWAY from these, they are either blatantly of the enemy or wasting everyone's time.
This reminds me of how Astarte and Lilith once told HPS Maxine that they would be the ones to destroy xianity and communism.

There are entire books dedicated to keeping 'Lilith and the Liliyot' away. Obviously, since She has come to humanity and children's defense countless times, they are extremely scared of Her and they are scared of Astarte for the same reason.
To this day, it's a very common practice in their communities to go to Rabbis and buy 'talismans' that are meant to protect them specifically from Lilith and other Gods. The RTRs have been removing all of these protections of theirs, one affirmation in particular does this as well.

It would be funny to see the reaction of an average xian 'antisemite', who thinks that "jews are Devil worshippers", when he finds out that jews have actually been doing Magick to attack the Demons and to protect themselves from them, since forever. And to learn about such a fact doesn't even take much research at all, shows you their level of ignorance.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back