Header Wallpaper

Quija boards.

Xafius1 min to read

I read what the ToZ site said and searched the forums for more info but what I found was vague.
What I want to know are specifics. Do's and Don'ts, rules, common practices and things of that nature.
The internet is full of bs on the subject so I want information straight from a Zevist. There are a few specific questions I have.

Most generic instructions say to never use the board alone. Obviously that conflicts with what the ToZ site says. I would like more clarification on that.

Secondly, they also say to never use the board in your home. I would like to know why.

I would also appreciate an actual set of instructions from a Zevist on the use of the board as well. I am sure it is different then the common person using it.

Thanks in advance -Xafius-

#1
This is the targeted message.

And I do realize I spelled Ouija wrong on accident lol.