Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

questions.

out of curiosity i was wondering , is Gibil Spirit of the fire , on Father Enki and our side.? i know that Gibil is one of Enkis brother. but i was wondering because ive only heard of Gibil from the necronomicon and no where else. i would like to belive the answer is yes he is on our side , but i just want to make shure. if any one with expanded knowledge could answer me, it would be truely apreciated for i really never have much of any questions . also i was wondering as much as i despise even mentioning the filth Monstrosity Evil that they are, i would like to know, if the 7 plague gods are still in existance of this day and age? if so can they be Destroyed by Us and our gods lord MARDUK and The 50 spirits . also i was wondering are there still Covens that worship and conjure these abominations,if so they are probally extremely secretive , written that these sorcerers awaken and summon these evil entities to cause chaos destruction and death upon civilizations of humanity, if those fuckers are still in existance, we should perform group destrucion ritual against those foul skum priests and priestesses! i know this is deep any opinions and answers would be apreciated, Forever Hail and more power to Father Lucifer Enki Also Hail And more power to Our GODS GODESSES

i think maybe likeley that enemy priests within the vatacin may be , posiibly to this present day and the past worshipers , conjurors of the ancient ones and possibly the 7 plague gods {abominations}, since they hold much doctrines of the old and lost recordings of erased history and magic, they would be of a likely secret sosciety that worship and conjur the dark ones.. in that case thats all the more reason to continue performing The group destruction ritual against the vatican skum fucking vermin, until they are completley ridded of .. Destrucion and Instant Death to our Extraterestrial , celestial , and human Enemys ! !! They shall perish!!!

- Hail Father Enki!
-Hail Enlil!
-Hail Astoroth!
-Hail Azazel !
-Hail Marduk !
Hail our Gods and Godesses!
And Hail Our Sisters and Brothers in Satan!
More Power To us All Eternally!
And May The Truth Set Souls Free!!! HAIL OUR MIGHTY FAMILY!!!
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "smoketillyahchoke" <smoketillyahchoke@... wrote:

out of curiosity i was wondering , is Gibil Spirit of the fire , on Father Enki and our side.? i know that Gibil is one of Enkis brother. but i was wondering because ive only heard of Gibil from the necronomicon and no where else. i would like to belive the answer is yes he is on our side , but i just want to make shure. if any one with expanded knowledge could answer me, it would be truely apreciated for i really never have much of any questions . also i was wondering as much as i despise even mentioning the filth Monstrosity Evil that they are, i would like to know, if the 7 plague gods are still in existance of this day and age? if so can they be Destroyed by Us and our gods lord MARDUK and The 50 spirits . also i was wondering are there still Covens that worship and conjure these abominations,if so they are probally extremely secretive , written that these sorcerers awaken and summon these evil entities to cause chaos destruction and death upon civilizations of humanity, if those fuckers are still in existance, we should perform group destrucion ritual against those foul skum priests and priestesses! i know this is deep any opinions and answers would be apreciated, Forever Hail and more power to Father Lucifer Enki Also Hail And more power to Our GODS GODESSES

i think maybe likeley that enemy priests within the vatacin may be , posiibly to this present day and the past worshipers , conjurors of the ancient ones and possibly the 7 plague gods {abominations}, since they hold much doctrines of the old and lost recordings of erased history and magic, they would be of a likely secret sosciety that worship and conjur the dark ones.. in that case thats all the more reason to continue performing The group destruction ritual against the vatican skum fucking vermin, until they are completley ridded of .. Destrucion and Instant Death to our Extraterestrial , celestial , and human Enemys ! !! They shall perish!!!

- Hail Father Enki!
-Hail Enlil!
-Hail Astoroth!
-Hail Azazel !
-Hail Marduk !
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "smoketillyahchoke" <smoketillyahchoke@... wrote:

I Enki''s brother Gibil , spirit of the fire , on father Enki's side? i have only evr heard of him from a copy of one of the necronomicon, and would like to now if he is okay to call upon for inciteing detruction towards enemys!

- Hail Father Enki!
-Hail Enlil!
-Hail Astoroth!
-Hail Azazel !
-Hail Marduk !
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "smoketillyahchoke" <smoketillyahchoke@ wrote:

I Enki''s brother Gibil , spirit of the fire , on father Enki's side? i have only evr heard of him from a copy of one of the necronomicon, and would like to now if he is okay to call upon for inciteing detruction towards enemys!

- Hail Father Enki!
-Hail Enlil!
-Hail Astoroth!
-Hail Azazel !
-Hail Marduk !
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "smoketillyahchoke" <smoketillyahchoke@ wrote:

Greetings
GIBIL is FATHER SATANs son not FATHERs brother

ULF FRATER
WOLF(ULF)MAN............

To: [email protected]
Sent: Sunday, August 11, 2013 3:48 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: questions.

- Hail Father Enki!
-Hail Enlil!
-Hail Astoroth!
-Hail Azazel !
-Hail Marduk !

my ba d for the typo for i ment to typre. is enki's brother gibil on our side.?, i have typoed amajority of my postes by mistakes only after reliseing, ivebeen for a long time now useing a ghetto cordless battery ran keyboard, and half the time it glyches or doesnt register when i hit a key.. All apoliise .
Hail Father lucifer Enki!!!!!

- Hail Father Enki!
-Hail Enlil!
-Hail Astoroth!
-Hail Azazel !
-Hail Marduk !

does any one know the answer to these questions.? if not the question about Gibil Spirit of the fire.. My bad if these are stupid questions. but they are pretty deep, and i havent heard of Gibil only ever from a copy of a necronomicon, and i can guess the answer but would like to have someone elses opinion , please and thanks tremendously!Blessings to all eternally! Hail Satan!

my ba d for the typo for i ment to typre. is enki's brother gibil on our side.?, i have typoed amajority of my postes by mistakes only after reliseing, ivebeen for a long time now useing a ghetto cordless battery ran keyboard, and half the time it glyches or doesnt register when i hit a key.. All apoliise .

- Hail Father Enki!
-Hail Enlil!
-Hail Astoroth!
-Hail Azazel !
-Hail Marduk !

is Gibil spirit of the fire , on Enkis side.. ?

does any one know the answer to these questions.? if not the question about Gibil Spirit of the fire.. My bad if these are stupid questions. but they are pretty deep, and i havent heard of Gibil only ever from a copy of a necronomicon, and i can guess the answer but would like to have someone elses opinion , please and thanks tremendously!Blessings to all eternally! Hail Satan!

- Hail Father Enki!
-Hail Enlil!
-Hail Astoroth!
-Hail Azazel !
-Hail Marduk !

How to judge whether a person is a spiritual Satanist or not?
What is the most important difference between dedicated Satanists and non-Satanists?
Is Satanism only for worthy people?
Sorry if my ignorance causes offence.

If you check the emails from last week they teach you to be able to point a jew out of a large crowd, thats your question right? How can you tell whether someone is a satanist or not? Other than that there really isnt a way unless you see them go to church or reading a bible (xian).. A SS'ist doesnt go around telling everyone theyre SS. We dont gossip or judge people either like those filthy xians do. Blah disgusting nasty peopleHail Father Satan Dark blessingsMellee
On Tue, Feb 19, 2019, 10:51 AM hs74001111@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
What is the most important difference between dedicated Satanists and non-Satanists?

No.I didn't mean that.Maybe my English is too poor to explain my question?Maybe I used some inaccurate words and wrong grammar.I'm trying my best...
I think there are obviously some differences between SS and others.These differences are mostly qualities, instead of behaviours.
Of course I know SS don't tell others they are SS, as it may causes many problems(Has been mentioned many times in JoS and Al Jilwah).
Back to the topic.I mean the differences in other aspects.Maybe you can refer to the sermon"The new man of Satan"? I wonder which is the most essential quality makes SS superior than those who are programmed.(I think the answer of this question can largely help me reflecting myself and become better...I ask questions for reasons.)
I'm trying to understand how to judge a person worthy or unworthy, Satanic or non-Satanic, as the abliliy of judging is obviously beneficial to reflecting oneself and understanding others.
(It is easy to identify a jew.Their features is different from gentiles.)

...It is so embarsssing.Questions like these are just wasting time.
I have wasted too much time on worthless things!!!Now I know that anyone who has free time should focus all his attention on meditations.Thinking deeply is useless.

Some people was all ready Dedicted to Satan in ther past life. So if you feel to dedicate your soul to Satan in this life you might all ready done that. And you would still after the dediction ritul be a true satanist. "If the dedication was done corectly i think. I am Swedeish and try my best to wright my comments on this forum. My Eng wrighting isent  the best. :) Hail our true god Satan! 
On Tue, 19 Feb 2019, 17:52 hs74001111@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Your questions were completely relevant and worded finely. SS are different from normal people. It can be hard to tell the difference at first glance. SS are more loyal and dedicated oftentimes. I'm not sure what the number one most positive quality of SS people is, but it's probably their spiritual advancement.

The main thing that separates us is that we meditate constantly, the correct way, which makes us more spiritually advanced. Due to superior psychic senses and a higher level of spiritual advancement, Spiritual Satanists find the truth behind all things sooner by intuition alone than would a normal person by cross referencing sources.

Satanism is only for worthy people. However, it is never to late to change the road you are on. Only people who are dedicated, loyal, persistent, and noble, will succeed in Satanism. But anybody can join and try as hard as they can.
I hope this helped. None of what you said was offensive, or wasted my time.

Hail Satan

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back