Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #5056: Invocation and evocation

AskSatanOperator

Hello. Is there a specific ritual to invoke or evoke only Lord Satan? or the only option is to invoke the 4 Princes of Hell?

Also about evocation and invocation, I don't really understand something. In case of summoning a Demon, there is just the way shown on the website, is that invoking or evoking? Are there different practices to use invoking or evoking or it's what the Demon chooses to do in accordance to your level?

Can one summon a Demon in his dream? I am thinking about practicing lucid dreaming for this purpose. I want to contact a Demon, I have lots of questions and problems to ask guidance on that I can't get over. I want to practice to be able to hear and see Demons, for this sole purpose, but until then I am thinking if this thing with lucid dreaming can be a "shortcut"

I've read, and I've seen everyone recommending to do a ritual even if one can't feel or sense the presence of a Demon. I am thinking on doing that but the problem is that I am very delusional, it's hard to explain but, in regards to spirituality, and even normal life my mind plays endless tricks on me. It's like a nuclear reaction, thoughts spawning from nowhere, colliding, resulting in new thoughts. My mind can create Tolkien levels of lore and story, just from seeing a bird fling by, and I really have no control over it, not to mention intrusive thoughts.

I will work on this mind problem but I am sure it will take time, and I need to contact a Demon to ask about some impending problems, and with this mind problem, I can't focus on the ritual, and even if I do, I can't tell at all if something happen, I am distrusting myself and my mind as much as possible when it's something like a ritual, or spiritual.I think I will end more confused, it happened before, it's a problem 100% on my part so I want to have irrefutable proof in front of myself. I am thinking of this lucid dreaming thing, because I've read it's possible to take years to develop tangible astral senses.

If it's possible to do that in a lucid dream though, how can I tell if it worked, if the Demon is really there? Being the realm of one's mind, it can create everything in it.

Thank you!

My favorite. He lives in me, and I in him, we are One

There isn't one "ritual to invoke Lord Satan", as there isn't one ritual to invoke any God, demon or otherwise. You're misusing the terminology.

Invocation describes an action, the demon's energy and nature entering and temporarely, or for a purpose, be let into the invoker's mind.

This action of invocation can then be achieved through many things, like ritual, prayer, ceremony, and the like. Done in many forms.

If you would simply like to see if it works, that's not a good reason to try.

If you genuinely have questions, proposals, plans and the like necessary to do an invocation of Lord Satan, with little experience, I assume, make sure you put heart into it.

Use the rituals found on the ritual website associated with Satan, learn your correspondences, and prepare yourself in all ways to get this done!

Hail Satan!

You can do Satan's absolution ritual and engulf your whole being in His energy.

Focusing on any God or Demon can get their attention but remember to always have a reason for doing so and don't expect them to show up if it's just for a quick chat chat or a quick hi.

You can still engulf yourself in their energies by ritual or by meditating on their sigil as a way trying to get close to them and this will be like a sort recognition of Them but for more of a their attention I would say one has to have a reason for it.

They can still come to you as a way to let you know quickly they're there for you as many of us have felt these experiences but this on then when They feel like it.

Remember They can be really busy but that just makes those experiences I just mentioned even more special. :)

Benim favorim. O bende yaşıyor, ben de onun içinde, biz biriz

Paylaştığınız çok kötü bir şey, içinde enn var, iblis ennleri düşmanın şeytanlara karşı yaptığı küfürdür. Yanlış bilgi yaymayın. Joy of Satan'da Enn'ler kesinlikle kabul edilmiyor

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back