Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #4845: magic for my skin

AskSatanOperator

I lost the Venus square and it will take a few months before I can do it again (I saw it on the map)
any magic for skin? It's giving me a lot of acne and I don't understand why.
My routine is the same, the only problem is that I had a break up less than a month ago and that even affected my period but it will be a month and it is now appearing out of nowhere Could it be because of stress? ) I just want to get rid of them

Hello :)

Is your 3rd Eye chakra open and clear from blockages? This chakra co-rules the skin.

You can breath in Green energy and affirm that your skin is healthy and beautiful. And look into any skin products you use.

Honey is good for clearing acne. Make sure it's real honey and not sugar syrup. Apply it gently to your skin, wait at least 5 minutes, then gently rinse off. This can be done as often as you want.

Make sure the towel you use to dry your face is clean, or has only been used a few times on clean skin.

Stress does affect the skin, so perhaps spend some extra time doing Void meditation, or enjoying a nice trance :)

Aside from what HPS Lydia advised you to do, I also suggest drinking more water, as it helps break down face fat (and fat in general). Face fat is one of the primary reasons for acne.

This is not exactly true. Drinking water does not help to break down fat at all, it has no effect if you drink more or less water on the body fat in your body.
The primary cause of acne in hormonal, or endocrine related. Something in your endocrine system is out of whack, causing excessive production of sebum which clogs your pores, creating the acne. Oily skin and other symptoms are symptoms that occur because of the underlying problem.

Diet high in sugars can be a contributor to this, and being overweight can also be a contributing factor, but it doesn't have to be a primary cause, people can have acne irrespecttive of having a lot of body fat or not. Body fat in general also evenly distributes over the body, in that, someone with higher body fat will have more face fat in general than someone with lower body fat. Genetically you do have disposition to store fat more in some places than others, but it does universally distribute in case you become overweight, so you cannot really have an excess of face fat if you aren't fat in general.

Regularly cleansing the skin thoroughly with healthy soaps and microfiber cloths to clean out your pores helps a lot as a direct treatment for the skin. After washing the skin and cleansing the pores, which you can aid this further by scrubbing the affected skin with water diluted baking soda, lightly moisturise the skin with a small amount of coconut oil which helps to clean out the clogged pores and helps reduce any surface inflammation or inflammation of the pores.

Taking significant vitamin D supplements (10.000 IU's, or even 20.000 IU's daily are very fine here) or getting more sunlight, especially in the affected areas can help a lot (Sunlight has the two main benefits of natural vitamin D and also the redlight radiation which penetrated the upper layer of the skin and eliminates bacteria on the skin and in the upper layers of the skin, which is a little known benefit of direct sunlight, I only discovered this very recently). Spending around 6 hours daily on a Mediterranean beach (Very common for people on vacation for example) gives you roughly 30.000 IU's of vitamin D, around 5.000 per hour, so taking high levels of supplements in case you aren't able to get a lot of sun is completely safe. Vitamin D helps combat any endocrine imbalances, and reduces inflammation throughout your body.

Vitamin C, zinc and magnesium are also very important and helpful here. Vitamin C is also safe to take in excess to some extend, so taking a bunch extra for a month or so to help your immune system combat any pathological issues, such as persistent bacterial issues which exacerbate acne (acne traps bacteria in the upper layers of the skin, causing an immune response, more inflammation, and other issues, boosting your immune system with extra vitamin C helps your body combat and reverse this).

In my teen years I have successfully eliminated acne during a single 2 week vacation to Greece, by just being on the beach for a lot and swimming in the ocean daily, which only now I realized was mostly because of the sun, more specifically, the large amount of vitamin D and the therapeutic effect that the red light from the sun has on any skin conditions, especially something like acne which often gets exacerbated by bacterial pathogens that get clogged on the skin and thrive in the oily, moist environment and are therefore very hard to eliminate, making the condition worse. Vitamin D alleviates the internal problems, while the red light soothes the skin and eliminates pathogens, then the alkaline salt water of the ocean and the cleansing effect it has, as well as the drying effect helped to completely eliminate the condition within just 2 weeks.

In my teen years I have successfully eliminated acne during a single 2 week vacation to Greece, by just being on the beach for a lot and swimming in the ocean daily, which only now I realized was mostly because of the sun, more specifically, the large amount of vitamin D and the therapeutic effect that the red light from the sun has on any skin conditions, especially something like acne which often gets exacerbated by bacterial pathogens that get clogged on the skin and thrive in the oily, moist environment and are therefore very hard to eliminate, making the condition worse. Vitamin D alleviates the internal problems, while the red light soothes the skin and eliminates pathogens, then the alkaline salt water of the ocean and the cleansing effect it has, as well as the drying effect helped to completely eliminate the condition within just 2 weeks.
You're right about the Sun helping, but when I was in my early teens I had serious acne for a variety of reasons. For me, drinking more water did help, though not as much as following a quality skin-care routine, not touching my face, and improving my diet. It's also genetics that made me more prone to acne. This left me with many scars and wrinkles on my face before the age of 15. I'm trying to fix them via the Venus Square and it has already helped me a lot.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back