Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #4108: entity is torturing me

AskSatanOperator

Hi everyone I have an entity that is torturing me, keeping me out of sleep, moving furniture.
It has the form of a cat and i can feel the cat walking on me at night and keeping me awake
Can someone out there pls advise how to get rid of it.
I tried:
burning black candle
the witch doctor came to my house
I bathed in herbs for cleaning
Burnt holy herbs
and now drink sacred indian ash and

Nothing is working pleasesend me a whatssapp [CENSORED]

Are you a Spiritual Satanist?
If so the Blue Electric Flame should work just fine.

Vibrate Sananda 7 times in each room, while visualizing Satanic blue flame all over the rooms, and affirm that it cleans your house from malicious entities in the most beneficial way for you.
Rise your energies before with breathing exercises, yoga or with the 666/Raum meditation.

Do this until its gone.

Vibrate Sananda 7 times in each room, while visualizing Satanic blue flame all over the rooms, and affirm that it cleans your house from malicious entities in the most beneficial way for you.
Rise your energies before with breathing exercises, yoga or with the 666/Raum meditation.

Do this until its gone.
I would just like to add that it is the stronger spirit that can move the furniture.
In my opinion, he should imagine the sigil of Lord Satan when driving out the intruder.
This would have a greater effect of success.
Banishing+sigil.

to the questioner
And I wish you good luck in getting rid of the intruder because then you have a better chance (+sigil)

Hi everyone I have an entity that is torturing me, keeping me out of sleep, moving furniture.
It has the form of a cat and i can feel the cat walking on me at night and keeping me awake
Can someone out there pls advise how to get rid of it.
I tried:
burning black candle
the witch doctor came to my house
I bathed in herbs for cleaning
Burnt holy herbs
and now drink sacred indian ash and

Nothing is working pleasesend me a whatssapp [CENSORED]
If you are a Spiritual Satanist, then animal and human spirits, as well as negative entities, should not bother you.

Negative entities live on different vibrational astral levels, sublevels.

You can clean your aura, because some negative entities attach to your aura and can act when you are sleeping, I also recommend that you clean your room (house) with white-gold light.

Burn it, evoking the blue fire, this is often enough, in case it is not enough and the entity returns you can do a ritual of banishment or the ritual of Abrasax asking him to help you to banish it.

You would think that opening up your bedroom window and clearing out your room along with saging it? Would help. Also with prayer and meditation. And mind and body cleansing. I would literally do the overall!
Along with a God ritual RTRs and light a few candles. Even if it's drained the day and focus on that white gold energy starting with you and your bedroom and I would go throughout the whole entire house. Even I did this! And it works. And you've got my guarantee because I thought that I was going through the same thing a few days ago. And all I needed to do was just relax and get some sleep. However! Saging my house and drying in the white gold light it did help me in many ways! Taking advice from a few people on here I did it. With you on the other hand it is a different story. Just take the advice that I give you and others give you and see what happens.?

Are you sure it is a negative entity ?
I had a cat years ago and I noticed how he was able to project his astral body. For example when the cat was out of home, I sensed his astral body coming in and checking if food was ready for lunch, in case yes, the car arrived in a short time.
Maybe it's simply a nearby cat wanting to play in the astral ? They can be insistent sometimes.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back