Header Wallpaper

Question #1116: Stone engraved runes

AvatarAsk Zeus Operator1 min to read

I have a question about the stones in which runes are engraved.

On the page on ToZ (https://templeofzeus.org/Odin.php) one can find recommendations for specific stones for specific runes.

If I have been vibrating runes so far using simply graphics displayed on my screen, and now I would like to buy runes engraved in these recommended stones, can I just order from some store found on the internet simply such stones with engraved runes and that will be fine? Or is there something more I should consider, or maybe there is a store that could be recommended to me in such a situation.

#1

You don't need props to use the Runic Kabbalah. When vibrating the runes, focus on visualizing the rune you are vibrating, lighting it up with white gold on your soul.

#2

If you want engraved runes you can do it yourself on wood or stone, for example. That way you can choose the material you use and you can (and should) imbue them with runic energy while you make them. Unless they are for decoration in which case that would be unnecessary.

To supercharge your magickal experience: Hera's Guidance

For beginners: A Beginner's Guide

#3

Crystals act to channel energy, and amplify it, and tune you in to the working. You don't need to engrave the rune into the crystal, just hold it while you do your working :)