Header Wallpaper

Propaganda for ToZ

AvatarOlympios6661 min to read

Hello everyone I have started a project with the help of PhotoDirector that I think can be very important in the dissemination of ToZ. I have put some texts combined with photos of ToZ and at the end the website.
I am sending some examples these are in Greek but can be done in any language. These are now not complete they may need corrections but they are a start

Attachments

By studying you will find that Zeus is the true God of humanity and the pre-Christian Gentile Gods/Demons are our trusted guides. We realize our origin from our God Zeus. We transform our souls through the daily practice of power meditation. Through this practice we ascend to higher levels as Gods and manifest our true potential

#1
This is the targeted message.

I love it!!🔥😃 And you did a fantastic job on those too.

💙🖤 Walking the sacred path🖤💙
Spreading the Truth of Zeus🔥Getting rid of the lies 🔥

#2

These designs are great! I think it's a good idea to incorporate such bright and delicate color and imagery. People are unnecessarily afraid of Satan, they need the right impression. I think you accomplished that.

#3
Hellenic Zevismsaid:post: 505155

Great idea brother. These could be part of the Outreach project.

Good evening brother what is the Outreach project I do not know

By studying you will find that Zeus is the true God of humanity and the pre-Christian Gentile Gods/Demons are our trusted guides. We realize our origin from our God Zeus. We transform our souls through the daily practice of power meditation. Through this practice we ascend to higher levels as Gods and manifest our true potential