Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Proof Jews Abduct Children Before Passover

anonymousSS666

A 4chan anon put together a project using the API of the website of the Center for Missing and Exploited Children and analyzed its database for child disappearance rates. It shows during Passover there were more missing children than other days of the year. It's unlikely to be because of chance because Passover dates change every year.

Link to full 4chan thread: https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/469078419
filthyjews.jpeg

When we think about it. How many hundreds and thousands of children being kidnapped. And what is being celebrated, or what is considered custom to the mind of the enemy.. We do have the right to know? What is going on and what we can do about it. And how important it is to do the Final RTRs as often as you can. And to do a spell of protection for our Children.

When I click on that 4open link, the website says "The repository is expired".

Was anyone able to get a look at that 'repo'?

Ah, fuck, they shut down his repository, I really wanted to take a look at those scripts and give them a go myself...

Of course they shut it down. They don't even need to do it secretly, a discussion like that, in the mainstream world, is "antisemitic" and thus warrants a shutdown.
If you tell someone "See? They shut it down, it's because they have something to hide!" they'll tell you "No you natzeeh, they shut it down because it's antisemitic!".
We're dealing with a literal programming of the mind, they can't resist it. It's magick. The only way to dispel it, are the RTRs, and their consequences.

I remember learning about this like 7-8 years ago unfortunately. I think it was postulated that the Center for Missing and Exploited Children were partaking in this and engaging in the trafficking themselves.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back