Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Personal experience with the Great Demon Furfur (Power Ritual), special thanks to HP HoodedCobra666 and a little personal advice

I would like to share with you something that happened to me now. Actually, it is not even the first time that it has happened to me, but today it was particularly powerful as an experience and it came at the right time. I know that the Great Demon Furfur reveals the thoughts of others, as written on the JoS website.

Recently I asked a friend of mine to ask the girl I love what she really thought of me (before asking her out on a date), I wanted as much precise information as possible, he promised to do this favor for me and to be as sincere and precise as possible, he is an extremely loyal person and there is no danger of deception.

I wanted to ask the Great Furfur to handle the situation so that the girl I love would reveal as much truthful information as possible about her thoughts and feelings to my friend, so that he could report them to me. So I performed the Furfur Power Ritual to be able to communicate with him.

For various reasons, I am also not going through an easy time, in fact this period is full of doubts and insecurities for me, and lately I have felt without certainties and fixed points in my social relationships.

The fact is that performing the Furfures ritual, I truly felt full of powerful positive energy. It was truly a very powerful energy and it could not have been the result of suggestion, I still feel it by the way, something so strong that during the ritual I thought that if the amount of energy had been even slightly higher, I would probably have literally exploded, an explosion of extreme pleasure though. It was truly something absurd and beautiful.

Therefore I wanted to thank the Great Demon of fertility Furfures for making me feel like I could count on someone in a moment of crisis. Getting in touch with this Demon was truly something special. I repeat, it often happens to me while I do the rituals of the Gods to feel good, but today it was really beyond imagination.

I would also like to suggest to those who are perhaps in a period in which they feel alone, or mistakenly perceive that no one, not even the Gods are close to them, (which is not true: the Gods are always close to you, but you cannot perceive it because you are too focused on your current crisis, but this is only a logical fallacy, a cognitive bias, a reasoning error) I suggest performing the Power Rituals of our Gods. It is a perfect way to feel and perceive them, always based on our level of advancement. Today I was really full of crises of doubts and uncertainties, but getting in touch with Furfures really made me find the truth and gave me back peace of mind and joy. I would really like people to understand the importance of these rituals as a method of getting better in tune with the Gods. This is why I am writing this post.

So I would like to wholeheartedly thank our benevolent High Priest HoodedCobra666 for always bringing us these beautiful rituals, it is a very useful tool that we have regarding our relationship with the Gods in every sense and it should not be underestimated at all. Thank you High Priest Hooded Cobra!!!

Finally I leave you with a quote from our beloved High Priestess Lydia with which I ABSOLUTELY AGREE:
Also, these rituals are in themselves a reward to us! A free gift, in fact. Because these rituals... they are amazing. No words. These are actual Gods, extremely highly advanced beings, who are listening to us, and helping us, as we do their rituals.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back