Header Wallpaper

Odin ring?

AvatarAnanda1 min to read

I just inherited my dear Uncle Jame's ring who passed away before I ever got to meet him. He was a great magickian though from what I hear. I was curious if it's Odin. It's almost undoubtedly Odin but I was just want to be

#1
Anandasaid:

I just inherited my dear Uncle Jame's ring who passed away before I ever got to meet him. He was a great magickian though from what I hear. I was curious if it's Odin. It's almost undoubtedly Odin but I was just want to be sure.

Maybe Odin, but more important you won´t be a great magician if you keep showing your face in the picture. change this asap.

#2

Brotha you cannot even distinguish who I am by the sliver of my face in the picture.

#3

I concur in utmost seriousness remove the picture. You think getting cursed sucks? It's Much worse with a picture to focus on, sorry i'm not sure on the ring but I got dragged to this post out of nowhere. I'm guessing you should take the waning seriously.

#4

You guys telling him to remove the picture.
Yet, he can’t.
Except a moderator.

#5
Anandasaid:

Brotha you cannot even distinguish who I am by the sliver of my face in the picture.

How many cameras do you encounter per day? Your TV/computer might very well be watching you, as well. If you take that part of your face, duplicate it, flip the duplicate over, and stich the two bits together, then that's basically your face.