Header Wallpaper

Number 66

L I C H1 min to read

Every day I have been facing the number 66 somewhere, whether on the cell phone battery or on the license plate of a car, this has happened to me since 2018 if I am not mistaken.
I would like to know if it means anything, if it is a number of some demon or something like that.

Sorry if there are any misspellings.

#1

It's not a good number, I believe it has to do with enemy interfearance in your life, I used to see a lot too, and now my phone battery is 24(2+4=6).
Just ignore it and don't think about it, when you stop giving it thought you won't see them so frequently.

Death is the only promise,
so attack life

#2
Aquariussaid:

It's not a good number, I believe it has to do with enemy interfearance in your life, I used to see a lot too, and now my phone battery is 24(2+4=6).
Just ignore it and don't think about it, when you stop giving it thought you won't see them so frequently.

But do you know the meaning of it? I thought it was a number from Satan :cry:

#3
This is the targeted message.

Well, you should do aura of protection every day and work on the basics of spiritual practices also daily. Yes, numbers can have occult meanings, and at this moment and for now, you shouldn't worry about it. 66 is a number that you shouldn't focus your attention on, as Aquarius told you, rather use it as a sign of growing the protection you have already.

God's numbers are personal and in time you'll notice the relationship in your life with them and numbers. Don't be fearful or overly paranoid. It is actually a sign that you have good potentiality as a Zevist, observing the incidents of the numerology around you.


Temple of Zeus: [email protected]
Secret rituals. Real power. Hall of Osiris: [email protected]


Get Help: VultusHelp
Chat Zevist Exclusive: VultusTemplorum
Contribute to our vision: Vultem


#4
NakedPlutosaid:

Well, you should do aura of protection every day and work on the basics of spiritual practices also daily. Yes, numbers can have occult meanings, and at this moment and for now, you shouldn't worry about it. 66 is a number that you shouldn't focus your attention on, as Aquarius told you, rather use it as a sign of growing the protection you have already.

God's numbers are personal and in time you'll notice the relationship in your life with them and numbers. Don't be fearful or overly paranoid. It is actually a sign that you have good potentiality as a Zevism, observing the incidents of the numerology around you.

What about 333 and 555?
I see them all the time and all I think is „again? Nice!“
:lol:

[ email redacted ]

"Don’t quit. Suffer now,
and live the rest of your life as a Champion.“

Read the Temple of Zeus: Learn the truth and knowledge that has been secret and forbidden for MILLENIA!!

STAND TALL, BE PROUD, BE STRONG, YOU ARE PART OF ZEUS‘S HOUSE!

HAIL LADY INANNA!!
HAIL LORD APOLLO!!
HAIL BAAL-ZEBULON!!
HAIL FATHER ZEUS!!

#5

Ho bisogno di aiuto vorrei unirmi a voi. Ma non so da dove partire.

#6
L I C Hsaid:
Aquariussaid:

It's not a good number, I believe it has to do with enemy interfearance in your life, I used to see a lot too, and now my phone battery is 24(2+4=6).
Just ignore it and don't think about it, when you stop giving it thought you won't see them so frequently.

But do you know the meaning of it? I thought it was a number from Satan :cry:

666 is a Satanic number. 66 is not.

Death is the only promise,
so attack life

#7

There are 66 books in the bible.
Israel killed 66 Palestinian children in the recent conflict.
jesus supposedly lived 33 years (half of 66).
The hebrew alphabet has 22 letters (a third of 66).

And here's more evidence that 66 (and just 6) is usually connected with enemy magic:

If you're seeing it a lot, the enemy might be trying to curse you, which probably means you're doing a good job as a Zevist. Keep up a strong Aura of Protection, and it should go away eventually. As others have said, try not to focus on the number.