Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Not getting email notifications for this group...

solarsonia666

I checked my settings, but... the emails from this group aren't showing up in my inbox, despite the settings saying they do. E-mails from other JoS groups are showing up just fine.

Anyone else experiencing this? or have a solution to it?

This is something that you'll need to address Yahoo! about. The only thing I can suggest is to set it to receieve no emails, the set it back to receieve emails. Sort of a 'restart' or 'restore to default'. If that dosn't fix it, youl'l have to ask Yahoo! Support. Again, this is the enemy attacking these groups. At the moment these groups are their biggest threat and they're doing all they can to take them down.
-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [email protected], <[email protected] wrote:

I checked my settings, but... the emails from this group aren't showing up in my inbox, despite the settings saying they do. E-mails from other JoS groups are showing up just fine.

Anyone else experiencing this? or have a solution to it?

had the same problem went into my email settings went into history sore that they had bounced and had to reactivate my group account

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back