Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

New reverse ritual

aldric.strickland88

I have done the new reverse ritual. As I listened to Maxine say it I got hot with energy. After doing it, I am over stimulated with energy. It takes a lot of meditation to over stimulate me. It's like I did an hour and a half of meditation. There is hit energy everywhere. I can barely see. This is the most powerful one yet!!! It destroys the Jews!!!! This isn't one you can do a lot, right away. I feel like I actually have to adjust to the energy to do more. 
 Asking me to do another one is like asking me if I want to do the king and queen meditation, 666 and Raum real fast. Maybe later today I will do another one. Holy crap it is powerful. This is it, this is the most damage we have ever given them. I am so excited, everyone just try it once. See what I mean. 

Aldrick , you are right I just got done performing the ritual and I feel a warm aura just took over me along with a huge smile on my face.
It filled me with joy I'll do it has many times along with other reverse Torah rituals.
A have permanent smile on my face has I'm typing this. :)
Everybody perform the new reverse Torah ritual!!

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!!!

I also get a feeling this RTR is powerful because days ago I was cursed by the enemy like never before probably to stop me from doing it.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back