Header Wallpaper

New Meditation Experience: Removing the Evil Eye

AvatarAlexander6661 min to read

Greetings everyone

First of all thanks to our great High Priest Zevios Metathronos and Priest Alexandros Iowno for these great updates.

Today i was checking the updates of our website Templeofzeus.org. i came across to this very interesting meditation - Removing the Evil Eye.

I was in doubt that i have received the evil eye for many times throughout my lifetime and its completely usual in our world. I asked my GD for sign and i received the sign that i should have done this meditation.

i started it, just did the basic method, instructions are very easy to follow. i finished it in a few minutes and felt very satisfying lightness. Some kind of burden was removed very easily. dirt came out from all the chakras. something that hasn't been removed yet so easily. The process was so easy. and i m going to repeat it again. this meditation is in the intermediate meditation sections and i recommend it to all who are ready to perform it. Thanks to Goddess Hecate and HP Zevios for this beautiful meditation.

#1
This is the targeted message.

I think the words are more powerful when vibrated or spoken. This is a good meditation. I just did it but I vibrated the words.

#2

Thank you for sharing your experience, brother; it inspired me to try it myself. This is such a beautiful meditation; it really does lift a heavy weight off the Soul. Thank you, High Priest Zevios, for creating this Ritual.

Hail Hecate!

#3

Thank you for your testimony. I have felt the importance of performing this myself, and I'll definitely be trying it tonight. To anyone who's felt adversary resistance in life, please consider it. It doesn't even take very long.

#4

Precisely, yes.

Go ahead and remove it.

It's one point to write edgy stuff about how to give it and everyone claps, and it's another thing to actually help by removing it. Zevism is the balance of the two. Practice fully.

General cleaning does not precisely remove the evil eye; but this does. Do it and you will see.

Blessings.