Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

My arrival, Self introduction!

Astra Nam

👋 Hello everyone , first of all I would like to thank you for all that you do! (especially those who are active on this forum) as you can see I am new on joyofsatan for 1/2 month, I discovered it thanks to a youtube video.
So I would like to tell how I got here, introduce myself properly :).

I grew up with my father (who was a Muslim who had broken away from this filthy religion.) I often had problems at school, the children made fun of me as a person who grew up in a French country the children made fun of my accent in Arabic. I was accused by everyone like shit and often I resorted to violence, it was the best. Then shortly after the covid I returned to my mother in Africa after spending 6 years without seeing her and my sister and my two little brothers (she is of French origin) I decided to live with them, when I arrived I was about 13 years old, my mother is crazy about the Christian religion, she practices it constantly, she has a great status in her church, everyone sees her as old, at the beginning of course I was really into it, the Christian religion interested me, I bonded with the pastor, I was even his favorite and over time when they shared the book of their god I started to feel weird, I asked questions like

- Where did evil come from? Heaven is a holy place, and all the Lord's creatures are perfect! So why and how could Satan rebel? 🤨

The pastor always answered me with:

- You will know by reading the Bible, God will open your eyes. :geek:

This is where my rebellious behavior began (satan was already showing himself in me) but I was still blind.

I started asking myself a lot of questions about each verse I read, and the pastor kept telling me not to read the Bible with his intelligence but his "spirit" I was stubborn and I continued to ask myself questions and have doubts, each question I asked him he answered me with a verse that did not correspond at all with the subject? Why? I was completely empty, I lost faith in this church, I began to admire the fallen angels (I was a boy who loved freedom very much) and I also liked the stories of rebellion and the bad guys, I understood them. For a year I was forced to go to this damn church, the problem is that I was still afraid of this asshole Jehovah, and I forced myself, my mother made me undergo immense stress she insulted me every time I did something stupid, she oppressed me, and forbade me any contact with everyone.

I began to develop a more and more rebellious spirit and filled with rage, I cursed the pastor in my thoughts and every time I went to Church I pretended to pray while thinking of other things.

When I was 14 I was baptized and it was from that day, when my head plunged into the water that all my motivation regarding the Church faded, I became so distant that the pastor called me every time and oppressed me by saying that I no longer prayed like before, my mother bothered me every day with her crises of "Why don't you pray anymore son" every time she told me I answered her "I pray" and went back to reading the Bible and I left the Bible open to make her believe that in the evening I was reading. On youtube I started to do research on certain mythology, sometimes I approached Islam (I thought that Islam allowed you to fight your enemies and I really liked the freedom to fight without being called a "sinner") I even gave admiration to terrorist groups, I was only 14 years old LOL...
At 15 I started to move away from this shit by telling myself that in the end the paradise of Islam is boring (deep down my dream was to become God, I tried to convince myself that after my death I could control my beliefs and become who I wanted to be in my reality).
I started to get interested in yoga, and pagan religions for good, starting with Buddhism, but I quickly found it boring by saying to myself "but so I develop powers to end up doing nothing?" I started to turn to Hinduism where it was more open, but the same thing I do not adhere to doing nothing while thousands of people die, why sit on a mountain without using your powers?
And by magic I came across a video that literally changed my life and my way of seeing the world. This video explained the conflict to me, our origin in such detail with answers that seemed the most reasonable and logical to me. The video talking about extraterrestrial gods, I was fully immersed (at that time I was reading books by Jan Van Helsing on theories)

There were also videos that talked about this famous Enki
who gave us knowledge such as kundalini, Yoga, martial arts, I was madly in love with Enki, I started trying astral travel (although going into a trance is very easy for me, but when it came to detaching my body I was stressed out with fear.) I had the ability to go into trances even though I had no knowledge, even before when I was in Christianity when I lay down to sleep I couldn't sleep because I'm such a thinker, I started to no longer feel my body. I THOUGHT I WAS DYING IMAO..

Then several months collapsed around 4 months, I turned 16 and from that moment on I came across joyofsatan, which is for me one of my best discoveries, which will serve me for the rest of my days. I was totally addicted to reading I started reading everything, I literally read everything in a few weeks (of course I continue to reread them to keep them in mind) it lasted 1/2 month before I came across the forum, on the forum I started reading HP cobra's posts, and I read your answers on posts (HPS Lydia, Hp cobra, Dragonheart666, Karnonnos [JG] AristocraticDragon666, Aquarius, Power Of justice...) I want to thank you very much I really liked your posts and your answers within the community! ❤️

I'm starting to follow the program, it's already been a week, I do light trances, meditation of the void, and lots of other little things.

When I wake up I think of satan and my whole day is SATAN! ALL THE TIME SATAN! it's like my life was 1 with him, I even stopped certain frequentation, I uninstalled a lot of games, and I replaced Jewish music with frequency / satanic music and a lot of stuff.

That was all I had to tell you about me, it was a fairly long presentation that was worth it so that I could better integrate the community and let you know my evolution which you ask a lot of questions and of course provide for the needs of the ministry, I have broad skills in editing, graphics, and speaking. I will not hesitate once I have mastered great things in order to expand this ministry to French mainly.

HEIL SATAN!

I forgot to mention that during all these days I also had dreams well before knowing Satan, I often had dreams where someone taught me magical powers, like lifting an elephant with Energy, also more impressive, I met a woman it was raining I was at the top of a mountain, she levitated, she wore a silver mask, and she told me "wait for the summer holidays and you will have a surprise" AND during this month (which is my school vacation period) I finally realized and it convinced me even more to continue! ;):)
HEIL SATAN !

Congratulations on ending up here, many people don't make it this far. You are doing very well, I also found the Joy of Satan around a young age.

Be careful with how much information you share as its important to remain anonymous, I understand you are excited, I just urge you to be cautious.

As you move forward you will have great experiences on this beautiful path. It is truly worth it every step of the way.

With anything in life, there will still be many highs and lows along your journey, but the community is here, and Satan and the Gods are always there to guide and help.

May Satan and the Gods bless you and guide you to great heights in your life.

We are very happy for you. You are home now with the Gods. :)

Hi! Welcome to the Family! 😁

Your story was very interesting and enlightening to read. How can a person go from christianity to islam, Paganism, Hinduism, and then end up to Satanism!

You are a person who questions what they tell you, and I find this very admiring. :)

Indulge yourself in the JoyofSatan's writings and in our High Priests' sermons here - they can always be very enlightening and helpful on our path.

As soon as you finish with the 40 days meditation program, you can start performing our Gods' rituals that can be found here: https://josrituals.org/
I find them to be such a blessing, to be able to connect to our Gods, to bring their influence into our world, and to bless them! 🙏 😍

I was very happy to read about your journey, and I wish you the best in this spiritual and Satanic path, which we are all walking together. 🤗

If you have any questions about anything, feel free to ask us about it!

You have potential Astra.
Welcome to the Kingdom of Satan!

👋 Hello everyone , first of all I would like to thank you for all that you do! (especially those who are active on this forum) as you can see I am new on joyofsatan for 1/2 month, I discovered it thanks to a youtube video.

I grew up with my father (who was a Muslim who had broken away from this filthy religion.) I often had problems at school, the children made fun of me as a person who grew up in a French country the children made fun of my accent in Arabic. I was accused by everyone like shit and often I resorted to violence, it was the best. Then shortly after the covid I returned to my mother in Africa after spending 6 years without seeing her and my sister and my two little brothers (she is of French origin) I decided to live with them, when I arrived I was about 13 years old, my mother is crazy about the Christian religion, she practices it constantly, she has a great status in her church, everyone sees her as old, at the beginning of course I was really into it, the Christian religion interested me, I bonded with the pastor, I was even his favorite and over time when they shared the book of their god I started to feel weird, I asked questions like

- Where did evil come from? Heaven is a holy place, and all the Lord's creatures are perfect! So why and how could Satan rebel? 🤨

This is where my rebellious behavior began (satan was already showing himself in me) but I was still blind.

I started asking myself a lot of questions about each verse I read, and the pastor kept telling me not to read the Bible with his intelligence but his "spirit" I was stubborn and I continued to ask myself questions and have doubts, each question I asked him he answered me with a verse that did not correspond at all with the subject? Why? I was completely empty, I lost faith in this church, I began to admire the fallen angels (I was a boy who loved freedom very much) and I also liked the stories of rebellion and the bad guys, I understood them. For a year I was forced to go to this damn church, the problem is that I was still afraid of this asshole Jehovah, and I forced myself, my mother made me undergo immense stress she insulted me every time I did something stupid, she oppressed me, and forbade me any contact with everyone.

I began to develop a more and more rebellious spirit and filled with rage, I cursed the pastor in my thoughts and every time I went to Church I pretended to pray while thinking of other things.

When I was 14 I was baptized and it was from that day, when my head plunged into the water that all my motivation regarding the Church faded, I became so distant that the pastor called me every time and oppressed me by saying that I no longer prayed like before, my mother bothered me every day with her crises of "Why don't you pray anymore son" every time she told me I answered her "I pray" and went back to reading the Bible and I left the Bible open to make her believe that in the evening I was reading. On youtube I started to do research on certain mythology, sometimes I approached Islam (I thought that Islam allowed you to fight your enemies and I really liked the freedom to fight without being called a "sinner") I even gave admiration to terrorist groups, I was only 14 years old LOL...
At 15 I started to move away from this shit by telling myself that in the end the paradise of Islam is boring (deep down my dream was to become God, I tried to convince myself that after my death I could control my beliefs and become who I wanted to be in my reality).
I started to get interested in yoga, and pagan religions for good, starting with Buddhism, but I quickly found it boring by saying to myself "but so I develop powers to end up doing nothing?" I started to turn to Hinduism where it was more open, but the same thing I do not adhere to doing nothing while thousands of people die, why sit on a mountain without using your powers?
And by magic I came across a video that literally changed my life and my way of seeing the world. This video explained the conflict to me, our origin in such detail with answers that seemed the most reasonable and logical to me. The video talking about extraterrestrial gods, I was fully immersed (at that time I was reading books by Jan Van Helsing on theories)

who gave us knowledge such as kundalini, Yoga, martial arts, I was madly in love with Enki, I started trying astral travel (although going into a trance is very easy for me, but when it came to detaching my body I was stressed out with fear.) I had the ability to go into trances even though I had no knowledge, even before when I was in Christianity when I lay down to sleep I couldn't sleep because I'm such a thinker, I started to no longer feel my body. I THOUGHT I WAS DYING IMAO..

Then several months collapsed around 4 months, I turned 16 and from that moment on I came across joyofsatan, which is for me one of my best discoveries, which will serve me for the rest of my days. I was totally addicted to reading I started reading everything, I literally read everything in a few weeks (of course I continue to reread them to keep them in mind) it lasted 1/2 month before I came across the forum, on the forum I started reading HP cobra's posts, and I read your answers on posts (HPS Lydia, Hp cobra, Dragonheart666, Karnonnos [JG] AristocraticDragon666, Aquarius, Power Of justice...) I want to thank you very much I really liked your posts and your answers within the community! ❤️

I'm starting to follow the program, it's already been a week, I do light trances, meditation of the void, and lots of other little things.

When I wake up I think of satan and my whole day is SATAN! ALL THE TIME SATAN! it's like my life was 1 with him, I even stopped certain frequentation, I uninstalled a lot of games, and I replaced Jewish music with frequency / satanic music and a lot of stuff.

That was all I had to tell you about me, it was a fairly long presentation that was worth it so that I could better integrate the community and let you know my evolution which you ask a lot of questions and of course provide for the needs of the ministry, I have broad skills in editing, graphics, and speaking. I will not hesitate once I have mastered great things in order to expand this ministry to French mainly.

HEIL SATAN!
I really enjoyed reading your story. It's always nice to see someone with a thinking mind questioning the lies imposed by the system where 98% of other people get trapped without asking questions.

Welcome brother to Satan's family, with commitment and dedication the path will give you the greatest satisfaction.

I really enjoyed reading your story. It's always nice to see someone with a thinking mind questioning the lies imposed by the system where 98% of other people get trapped without asking questions.

Welcome brother to Satan's family, with commitment and dedication the path will give you the greatest satisfaction.
Thank very much !

HEIL SATAN!
Your story I found interesting to say the least! The part that struck me most was to question the bible with the pastor next:ROFLMAO:, I do not know if I could ever do it, but regardless I would not do it being now daughter of Satan. Congratulations, I’m so happy for you, keep it up. Satan loves you! :giggle:❤️
I too have known Satan at 16 years old, also I had to make a journey. At first I was a Catholic, although every time I had to go to church or catechism I always ended up falling asleep. I explored the new ages customs that I did not feel absolutely my own, I studied the local customs but I did not feel mine, finally I had thought of Satanism but obviously the false. Then thanks to a person who until recently continued to help me I found father Satan.
Continue on this path, you won’t regret it🥰

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back