Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Joy of Satan's reputation depends on you all!

Rick Wendel

Ave Satanas, Brother's and Sister, i've come to say that many have misunderstood our purpose and our words, many would understand they're own religion but know this, when meeting with a very debatable person or a skeptical individual do not bother by horrific or disruptive means such as calling them Jews or idiots. Instead encourage them to read more of what they have misunderstood, many would say that The Al-Jilwah isn't Satanic but they haven't realized that this other deity who wrote this book is father Satan. If they continue to argue let them know that the world is being controlled by the Jewish race, and it's alien contracts. Oh but of course it wouldn't make sense to an individual that E.T'S exist now would it?
Keep making videos on hard topics and if there is anything you do not quite understand please study and be ready for anyone new or debatable/skeptical trying to argue with you, it is always best to answer with good means and not in a horrific matter. If so this will give Joy of Satan a bad reputation, doing so will not let us make sense nor share our information through the internet, think of this if we try to do this in positive way we could have top youtubers or authors speak about us, which gives us a chance to increase our rate of liberty and spiritual benefit throughout mankind. Do not let the enemy fool you at all times, be strong warriors of Satan, do not have doubts, do not give up, do good but not bad.
Let us make a change brother's and sister's, let's make a big difference and let's prove this arrogant deluded people who dare to call us "false" wrong, know this, if the Jews use the media to spread they're lies, why not we do the same but instead spread TRUTH!

I will be making many videos of hard topics that none usually understands, if you are interested in anything about it please visit my channel:Micalzo Ors

HAIL FATHER SATANHAIL THE GODS OF DU'ATHeil Hitler, Und Sieg Heil
A WarLord. 

Hi Micalzo,
Just looked at your you tube site. Good stuff and please keep at it.
Also your points about good manners and infantile name calling is also very relevant and very true.
Seastnan

Hail brother/ sister! HAIL FATHER SATANHAIL THE GODS OF DU'ATHeil Hitler, Und Sieg Heil
A WarLord. 

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back