Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

ITS COME BACK BUT HOW...

kurtcort93

ok this is about 1 of the posts i made about a angel-like being i named "Red Blade" well when i had faced it a while back i know that i was able to destory its body and that only the soul of it was left, i also found out a xain who i have come across many time befor was its creator i used a binding spell to stop him from ever making the angel-like thing a new body... but last night Red Blade returned and attacked me it has gotten more powerful and has a new body i dont know how??... the bad thing about iti was weakened from the problem i posted about the dark elemental thoughform draining my energy im not sure how it got so much power and i noticed the the body it now had was not made by its original xain creator it was made by...MY AINT WHO IS CRISTIAN... not sure if she knows it attacked me or not but i am unable to fight it since all my energy is almost gone form the thoughform i made from the darkness element... plz i need some way to stop Red Blade for goo i cant keep fighting him all the time... if any 1 knows anything that could help plz let me know!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back