Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Taking The Blue Pill: About The Time It Will Be Too Late

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Website
joyofsatan.org
HPS Maxine has mentioned before, "Many will want to join in the last minute, but it will be too late to do so". That statement is nothing but the Truth.

Morpheus in the movie The Matrix, makes an offer to Neo: Either the blue pill, he wakes up in his bed and believes "whatever he wants to believe", or the "red pill", to see the Truth for himself.

Many people out there, they take the blue pill. But the movie doesn't show where the blue pill ends: Perpetual slavery, ignorance, suffering - also, anyone who questioned and wanted a red pill, is in the end destroyed also and also, first in line to that destruction.

It doesn't matter to what extent they think they were compliant through this act of subverting themselves and closing their eyes. In the same way a sharp sword is coming at someone and one can only try to dodge it, closing your eyes and sitting there, is not going to stop the arrow.

You can either move to the left or right and avoid the blow, run or fight, or simply close your eyes and receive the fatal strike. And many people actually are deceived to believe that sitting there to take the fatal strike, is what they should be doing.

In this movie, the highest crimes were already done against the souls of humanity - humans were enslaved in a plantation and used as batteries by heartless machines. The highest crimes against them were already done, there was nothing worse to be done. Their only "benefit" from remaining ignorant, was essentially a false sense that certain things were not happening against them - but they happened anyway. They had nothing and were nothing.

Them "complying" wouldn't actually achieve any mercy from the side of the machines. Similarly, observe Europe now and how many are trying to be "compliant" and still are on their knees worshiping the enemy. All that achieves is more machetes in the streets, more darkness, more evil to be thrown upon them.

Humanity has collectively taken the Blue Pill before, and essentially what this caused for them, was the Middle Ages or in one or another way, their extermination. They believed it was a more moderate and more sensible thing to do; they thought to themselves, who can fight against all these evil "Authorities"? Who can "question Jesus"? Who can go against the thoughts that one "should not have"?

Many people also erroneously believe, that life begins if they take all the blue pills they can take. In the reality of the situation, the blue pill is the sureproof way to become a sad slave and die. The machines, on their first encounter with Neo, do explain to him that the only reason they are keeping him alive are to farm his soul energy. They later in the other movies explain that if they had an alternative energy source, they wouldn't even need him. His whole "world" that he lives in, he is only allowed to live in, not because of their mercy, but because they presently couldn't do otherwise.

So most humans out there, just bid their time and took the blue pill or didn't even care about this question.

And that was their undoing. They were already dead. But one had to take the red pill in order to understand how deep the situation has went for them.

When many people will see that the JoS is correct, the danger will already be at their door. In more than one ways, every day they spend without awakening, it's already at a major cost for them. But they don't see it, yet the negative accumulates. They will be on their knees begging things have went in another way; that they made another choice, that they woke up earlier, or learned earlier. They will sincerely want to make the transition, but there will be no time to do this at that point.

If one observes how the world is going, it's going to turn very bad for many people. And I don't mean only materially, I mean spiritually also. Negative energy is very much into the rise, same as insanity and destruction. It's festering and growing itself.

Materially, many places on earth such as major cities in Europe, are becoming a boiling pot. Much of the civilized world is becoming that you can be sold crack and fentanyl on just the middle of the street. One has to be observant, but the wise people who have taken the Path of the Gods are taken by a divine hand and protected against these. But what about the rest?

While many people falsely assume there will always be a future chance for them to wake up, the reality of the situation is that for many, that is not the case. If one has watched the movie the Matrix, the main hero Neo, was already watched and attacked by the authorities, simply because of their very soul and interest in regard to advancing at some point.

They don't care if you are ready or not ready. Compliance will not save these fools either. The Gods care but the enemy doesn't care. We are fighting against evil in a very pure form.

The Palestinian children in Palestine were just children starting out their lives, their lives ended because of jewish psychopathy. It's not like these children chose to take any red pill or anything - they are just killed for the potentiality of once upon a future time, maybe, just maybe, they will take the red pill. And the agents and the machines reasoned out they would no longer be needed.

The nature of the world is like this, I cannot lie to you. It is not the nature of our side but it is the nature of the enemy. In order for our side to impose a rule of defense against this, people are needed, a protective barrier around knowledge must be formed. People build that barrier.

Never under no circumstance think that you are alive right now, because of any mercy from the enemy. The only thing that is keeping them at bay, is people and beings who are against them, and those who have taken the red pill and are fighting them. They are fighting them for you and for others who still yet need the opportunity to exit this deplorable rule the enemy is trying to instate.

Were these children ready? Clearly not. Their next lifetime now is their next opportunity. Will they have that opportunity? If we will not survive and have many developed people, will they?

Fools out there think that Satan is here to be like "Please, join me". Our side does not necessarily want this. We want humans to be faced with the choice of the pills, so they finally prove what they are; if they are born to be slaves, that will be their end - life will continue and the cosmos will keep going. But we have to give people that choice, since the enemy tries to impede humans from even being ABLE TO CHOOSE.

This situation is that Satan or the Gods, neither myself, are forcing choices out of nobody. I am going to be well off and fine in this process. Even if I was hypothetically to die, then again no problem. Many alternatives for me. Cosmos still ongoing out there. I made my choices a long time ago and adhered to them.

But I spent my time wisely up to that point to be able to be in that category. Others have not. Many others think they have ten or twenty years to read the basic topics of Spiritual Satanism, only to deceive themselves in a false sense of comfort. Many think they can scoff this offer, or that they can sit and let be. Souls like that will be on the last line of priority.

Not all times in history are alike. While everyone is faced with a most major opportunity now, there is also major risk and evil is also rising. One can take the good path and turn the wheel to steer away from this. Maximum opportunity in this case also represents maximum risk.

Lastly, speaking about the Matrix movie again, the situation is that Neo showed up to Morpheus at some point and he was enforced to choose. Morpheus didn't tell him he had 20 years to choose, and to take "his time". The prophecy was already there; he had to either play a part in it or not play a part in it. He had one time opportunity to choose, blue or red pill. Either one goes to sleep or they wake up.

As the machines have clarified to Neo, the only way they were actually keeping him alive, is because they wanted to catch other people like Morpheus who came back into this world (The Matrix) in order to help him and others. They didn't want to have any mercy of him or anything; it was just power that was keeping them at bay, same as the enemy thinks. They don't care about you if you take the blue pill. You are a disposable slave to them.

If one wakes up, life changes (to the better) but there is a path that one HAS to follow in order to reach higher and also win against the enemy, both on a personal level and on a collective level. This cannot be avoided.

Humans just try to live their lives trying to avoid that choice, thinking that earns them anything. But the weight of passing by that choice, is always heaped on their descendants and upon their own souls. The same souls that take the blue pills today, will not reach any better and will be forced to come back here again, until they address their side of taking the "Blue Pill".

Only those who take the red pill are going to be saved in the end. One cannot spit out the red pill after they take it; the enemy will be waiting and they will not relent. If you took it, be proud and move forward. Nobody here has taken the Blue Pill, therefore, one knows at least a segment of the Truth. One can no longer be like before.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

Thank you for the sermon!
This is very much true.

Those willing to join later won't have the efforts and time put into improving oneself, to face the dangers of future events, unfolding right now and then: Chaos and ruin will be already at their doorsteps, with them having a minimum or no time to react properly. We are doing meditations and Rituals, self-improve, being guided by Gods. These preparations and development should never be underestimated. One can truly see the hands of Gods and our own efforts shaping the path properly, for us to thrive and sail forward.

If you were here for long enough, you already have experienced this understanding, you've built your own ship, studied the seas and oceans, reinforced and improved the vessels to the fullest and continue doing so, and of course we see beacons of Light, guiding our lives through the murky waters to the Ultimate shore.

I wish all those capable Souls to dare and venture with us: be strong, be brave and be free.

thank you dear Cobra!!, I feel like you spoke to me too.
I'm trying to get out of a situation, but I also know about myself that I don't know where to go. and sometimes doubts plague me. I feel that the gods and demons are with me, but I am always afraid that I will slip out of time.. I hope that when my time really comes, I will have the strength to jump for Satan. I hope I get stronger by then.

I'm trying to get out of a situation, but I also know about myself that I don't know where to go. and sometimes doubts plague me. I feel that the gods and demons are with me, but I am always afraid that I will slip out of time.. I hope that when my time really comes, I will have the strength to jump for Satan. I hope I get stronger by then.

It's still quite early. Nobody who is here should have to worry about any of this. This is mostly a message for those who are sitting outside, always waiting, doing nothing.

Pray to the Gods and receive inner guidance, ask the community, and do your best. You know where to go, but you need some details. Ask for them.

The Palestinian children in Palestine were just children starting out their lives, their lives ended because of jewish psychopathy. It's not like these children chose to take any red pill or anything - they are just killed for the potentiality of once upon a future time, maybe, just maybe, they will take the red pill. And the agents and the machines reasoned out they would no longer be needed.

This statement here is particularly impactful and to me elucidates a more tangible example of this concept. When I read HPS Maxine's original statement, it can create a mental image of someone willingly refusing Satanism, but we also have to remember how many people will be unknowingly and metaphorically swept away in the chaos, so to speak, something of which can only be averted by being on a higher spiritual state of sorts.

If one of these children were to start doing their AOP right now, yeah they may be better off, but that doesn't undo the current mess they are in, nor the trauma they had just suffered. If food is literally not available in stores, then the AOP can only do so much in its own right.

As Satan had said to HPS Maxine, people can get swept away in negative vortexes of energy. So we can see that the spiritual state of things is not a joke, and as you mention, it is only by the work of ourselves and our ancestors that we even have the breathing room right now to falsely conclude otherwise.

One particularly interesting character in the movie is that of Cypher, who utters the line "ignorance is bliss." This is a character who had initially taken the chance to see the truth, but couldn't handle it. He wanted to not only be plugged back into the Matrix and "bluepilled" all over again, but to be recontextualized as someone important within it, wishing to trade the spiritual off for material fame and gain. Even at the start of the movie, he insists that bringing Neo out of the Matrix will kill him.

Ultimately, Cypher was told that there was in fact, no going back, but he didn't listen, and it cost him everything. There's actually a surprising amount of deep symbology present with this character that a first time viewer will not notice. In fact, it's a subtler implication that at one point, Cypher was hypothesized to be "The One." However, in an early scene, Trinity brings the recently redpilled Neo some food, to which Cypher bitterly comments that she'd never done that for him. Before his death, he even says that "he could have been great, but you never loved me."

Neo is told what he needed to hear from the Oracle at the time, that he was not The One. At that time, he wasn't. But it's revealed that the Oracle had also told Trinity whoever she fell in love with, would be The One, and her later confession of that to the unconscious, dying Neo is what brings him back to life and brings about his ascension to something godlike.

If you know your Shakti/Shiva theology, you can see them here.

HPS Maxine has mentioned before, "Many will want to join in the last minute, but it will be too late to do so". That statement is nothing but the Truth.

Morpheus in the movie The Matrix, makes an offer to Neo: Either the blue pill, he wakes up in his bed and believes "whatever he wants to believe", or the "red pill", to see the Truth for himself.

Many people out there, they take the blue pill. But the movie doesn't show where the blue pill ends: Perpetual slavery, ignorance, suffering - also, anyone who questioned and wanted a red pill, is in the end destroyed also and also, first in line to that destruction.

It doesn't matter to what extent they think they were compliant through this act of subverting themselves and closing their eyes. In the same way a sharp sword is coming at someone and one can only try to dodge it, closing your eyes and sitting there, is not going to stop the arrow.

You can either move to the left or right and avoid the blow, run or fight, or simply close your eyes and receive the fatal strike. And many people actually are deceived to believe that sitting there to take the fatal strike, is what they should be doing.

In this movie, the highest crimes were already done against the souls of humanity - humans were enslaved in a plantation and used as batteries by heartless machines. The highest crimes against them were already done, there was nothing worse to be done. Their only "benefit" from remaining ignorant, was essentially a false sense that certain things were not happening against them - but they happened anyway. They had nothing and were nothing.

Them "complying" wouldn't actually achieve any mercy from the side of the machines. Similarly, observe Europe now and how many are trying to be "compliant" and still are on their knees worshiping the enemy. All that achieves is more machetes in the streets, more darkness, more evil to be thrown upon them.

Humanity has collectively taken the Blue Pill before, and essentially what this caused for them, was the Middle Ages or in one or another way, their extermination. They believed it was a more moderate and more sensible thing to do; they thought to themselves, who can fight against all these evil "Authorities"? Who can "question Jesus"? Who can go against the thoughts that one "should not have"?

Many people also erroneously believe, that life begins if they take all the blue pills they can take. In the reality of the situation, the blue pill is the sureproof way to become a sad slave and die. The machines, on their first encounter with Neo, do explain to him that the only reason they are keeping him alive are to farm his soul energy. They later in the other movies explain that if they had an alternative energy source, they wouldn't even need him. His whole "world" that he lives in, he is only allowed to live in, not because of their mercy, but because they presently couldn't do otherwise.

So most humans out there, just bid their time and took the blue pill or didn't even care about this question.

And that was their undoing. They were already dead. But one had to take the red pill in order to understand how deep the situation has went for them.

When many people will see that the JoS is correct, the danger will already be at their door. In more than one ways, every day they spend without awakening, it's already at a major cost for them. But they don't see it, yet the negative accumulates. They will be on their knees begging things have went in another way; that they made another choice, that they woke up earlier, or learned earlier. They will sincerely want to make the transition, but there will be no time to do this at that point.

If one observes how the world is going, it's going to turn very bad for many people. And I don't mean only materially, I mean spiritually also. Negative energy is very much into the rise, same as insanity and destruction. It's festering and growing itself.

Materially, many places on earth such as major cities in Europe, are becoming a boiling pot. Much of the civilized world is becoming that you can be sold crack and fentanyl on just the middle of the street. One has to be observant, but the wise people who have taken the Path of the Gods are taken by a divine hand and protected against these. But what about the rest?

While many people falsely assume there will always be a future chance for them to wake up, the reality of the situation is that for many, that is not the case. If one has watched the movie the Matrix, the main hero Neo, was already watched and attacked by the authorities, simply because of their very soul and interest in regard to advancing at some point.

They don't care if you are ready or not ready. Compliance will not save these fools either. The Gods care but the enemy doesn't care. We are fighting against evil in a very pure form.

The nature of the world is like this, I cannot lie to you. It is not the nature of our side but it is the nature of the enemy. In order for our side to impose a rule of defense against this, people are needed, a protective barrier around knowledge must be formed. People build that barrier.

Never under no circumstance think that you are alive right now, because of any mercy from the enemy. The only thing that is keeping them at bay, is people and beings who are against them, and those who have taken the red pill and are fighting them. They are fighting them for you and for others who still yet need the opportunity to exit this deplorable rule the enemy is trying to instate.

Were these children ready? Clearly not. Their next lifetime now is their next opportunity. Will they have that opportunity? If we will not survive and have many developed people, will they?

Fools out there think that Satan is here to be like "Please, join me". Our side does not necessarily want this. We want humans to be faced with the choice of the pills, so they finally prove what they are; if they are born to be slaves, that will be their end - life will continue and the cosmos will keep going. But we have to give people that choice, since the enemy tries to impede humans from even being ABLE TO CHOOSE.

This situation is that Satan or the Gods, neither myself, are forcing choices out of nobody. I am going to be well off and fine in this process. Even if I was hypothetically to die, then again no problem. Many alternatives for me. Cosmos still ongoing out there. I made my choices a long time ago and adhered to them.

But I spent my time wisely up to that point to be able to be in that category. Others have not. Many others think they have ten or twenty years to read the basic topics of Spiritual Satanism, only to deceive themselves in a false sense of comfort. Many think they can scoff this offer, or that they can sit and let be. Souls like that will be on the last line of priority.

Not all times in history are alike. While everyone is faced with a most major opportunity now, there is also major risk and evil is also rising. One can take the good path and turn the wheel to steer away from this. Maximum opportunity in this case also represents maximum risk.

Lastly, speaking about the Matrix movie again, the situation is that Neo showed up to Morpheus at some point and he was enforced to choose. Morpheus didn't tell him he had 20 years to choose, and to take "his time". The prophecy was already there; he had to either play a part in it or not play a part in it. He had one time opportunity to choose, blue or red pill. Either one goes to sleep or they wake up.

As the machines have clarified to Neo, the only way they were actually keeping him alive, is because they wanted to catch other people like Morpheus who came back into this world (The Matrix) in order to help him and others. They didn't want to have any mercy of him or anything; it was just power that was keeping them at bay, same as the enemy thinks. They don't care about you if you take the blue pill. You are a disposable slave to them.

If one wakes up, life changes (to the better) but there is a path that one HAS to follow in order to reach higher and also win against the enemy, both on a personal level and on a collective level. This cannot be avoided.

Humans just try to live their lives trying to avoid that choice, thinking that earns them anything. But the weight of passing by that choice, is always heaped on their descendants and upon their own souls. The same souls that take the blue pills today, will not reach any better and will be forced to come back here again, until they address their side of taking the "Blue Pill".

Only those who take the red pill are going to be saved in the end. One cannot spit out the red pill after they take it; the enemy will be waiting and they will not relent. If you took it, be proud and move forward. Nobody here has taken the Blue Pill, therefore, one knows at least a segment of the Truth. One can no longer be like before.

This is a great post, thank you very much (y)

I believe that every Spiritual Satanist should do everything possible in terms of Spiritual Development right now!

I am worried that I do not know where and by whom I will be reincarnated in the next lives, if I fail to achieve Magnum Opus in this life and how long it will take in the next lives to find JoS again.

It is better to endure NOW that you start on the path of Truth whatever difficulties you have to face, than to live a comfortable life in ignorance and without consciousness and in the end be among the losers. The path, however difficult it may seem at first because of the rust that has accumulated in the soul, will gradually be cleansed as one progresses

Thank you HP HoodedCobra666,

I really enjoyed reading your sermon today, it’s a sad truth that those who in the end will want to join but it will be too late for them!
This is why our work here is so important, so important that so many more people can come to Spiritual Satanism now before it’s too late for them, doing the FRTR’s will also break the Jews Torah spells on the gentiles, so if we all could do our RTR’s this will be easier for the people to break free from the Jewish spells, that way they will come to hear our truths.
The enemy is trying to kill off all the human race and the only reason why we humans are still here is because they aren’t able to do it just yet, because imo Father Satan and the Gods are delaying it because the Era is the Golden age of Aquarius Father Satans time and he will gather as much of his children before the times of the end!

Hail Satan ❤️

Run out of time for what, exactly? If there is an area of your life, soul, body, or mind that you feel is weak and needs attention, you can plan out some actions here that will grow the area, like practicing training exercises, cleaning that chakra, working with associated runes. Look up the God(s) associated with your concerns and do their Ritual or ask for guidance. As you actively develop these areas, it is harder for some unknown thing to go wrong.

Any fire energies are associated with development of confidence and power, so this can be somewhere to look if you wish for more strength. Runes like Sowilo are directly connected to victory itself, along with the confidence associated with this.

As you clean, protect, and empower your soul, these all generally guard against misfortune, with the foremost priority being the protection here.

Regarding relationships with the Gods themselves, look at your Venus sign, or try to think about how you connect to people, and how this can be applied to the Gods. Meditate directly on their sigil and feel their energy, and this builds a connection to them.

--------------------

Although HPHC was referring to non-Satanists, the above type of advice, along with other developments of the lower chakras, help us to meet out goals, including facing the development of our own soul or other fears and obstacles which may arise.

Great Post HP Cobra.

Reminds me again about this line from Albus Dumbledore:

"Dark and difficult times lie ahead, soon we must all face the choice between what is right and what is easy."

It holds so true for humanity right now, because clearly most people are always looking for what is easy. They choose ignorance and compliance because it's easy for them.

To be honest, it's embarrassing as a human to see our species like this. I can only imagine the kind of personal views that Gods have towards Humanity 😐
Nonetheless, I would still like to believe that a good number of people will fight and survive.

Hail Satan!

Thank you for the Sermon.🖤🖤⚡ The amount of ignorance in this world can never be measured. People are soo much in love with this false Alliens Called Angels and or "God." And What is more full of shit than the Bible is the people who preach it. May the Gods save us from the bonds of destruction and slavery.

Hail Satan!!🔱

Many others think they have ten or twenty years to read the basic topics of Spiritual Satanism, only to deceive themselves in a false sense of comfort. Many think they can scoff this offer, or that they can sit and let be. Souls like that will be on the last line of priority.
What can we do to help close friends or family members who are genuinely good people but choose to stay oblivious to us? Those from my side are generally atheists and interested in spirituality, but they think SS is "too much" .

Brilliant our HPHC

My bro hope you are well my man

Very lucky to be able get inspiration from you and posts again

Thank you mate

I took the red pill long....long ago. I used to doubt the warnings given by the JoS and the Falun Gong of practitioners being harrassed by "unseen forces" (the Machines) but I'm experiencing it for myself, I don't stop though, I continue to do my Falun Dafa exercises and partake in what I refer to as the "Second Self-Strengthening Movement".

With this being said, whenever I buy spiritual books, mostly from the Daoist, Esoteric Buddhist, Falun dafa and Chinese systems - I always get the hard copies, fuck the over-digitization of products, it's an open secret that with "digital products" you don't even own it, just buying a temporary privilege. Never know what'll happen to the internet, I've always heard that the kikes wanna shut down the power grids, shut down the internet and basically go Pravda 2.0 on the internet.

Although I'm no believer in "doomsday" bullshit but perhaps it's now time for me to start printing JoS material and storing it in my own personal "Sakya Monestary".

I took the red pill long....long ago. I used to doubt the warnings given by the JoS and the Falun Gong of practitioners being harrassed by "unseen forces" (the Machines) but I'm experiencing it for myself, I don't stop though, I continue to do my Falun Dafa exercises and partake in what I refer to as the "Second Self-Strengthening Movement".

With this being said, whenever I buy spiritual books, mostly from the Daoist, Esoteric Buddhist, Falun dafa and Chinese systems - I always get the hard copies, fuck the over-digitization of products, it's an open secret that with "digital products" you don't even own it, just buying a temporary privilege. Never know what'll happen to the internet, I've always heard that the kikes wanna shut down the power grids, shut down the internet and basically go Pravda 2.0 on the internet.

Although I'm no believer in "doomsday" bullshit but perhaps it's now time for me to start printing JoS material and storing it in my own personal "Sakya Monestary".
Hahaha, 🤣 ....I only know JOS practices.

"We want humans to be faced with the choice of the pills, so they finally prove what they are"

Why present them with the right to choose if they are not given the ability to make the right choice in the first place? I think most people out there do not have enough intelligence and wisdom to make the right choices, so it makes no logical sense to give this right to them. We just need to force them into choosing what we consider right. That will be the only way to save them; otherwise, they will perish.

"We want humans to be faced with the choice of the pills, so they finally prove what they are"

Why present them with the right to choose if they are not given the ability to make the right choice in the first place? I think most people out there do not have enough intelligence and wisdom to make the right choices, so it makes no logical sense to give this right to them. We just need to force them into choosing what we consider right. That will be the only way to save them; otherwise, they will perish.

And that's actually what National socialist Germany did to its people. It didn't provide them with the right to choose between communism and national socialism. If they had done , their country and people would have gone extinct.

Very well said! I agree you have to make a choice. You are either awake(took the Red pill) or you are asleep(Blue pill). There is so much happening right now, fast, you won't have time. You explained that very clearly. And there is a consequence taking the Blue pill, very good point you made. Also I loved the way you described about not just sitting there and taking the shot. At least duck, go left or right. Very enlightening message that inspires vigilance! Ave Satanas! Hail Satan!🤘:devilish:

Hp you are 100% correct i have never seen this much evil before spiritually

Its coming and coming fast

Adolf Hitler has also shown me this and already im in very serious trouble because of closing my eyes before.

i have been in extreme anxiety that it it might be too late this negative energy is apon me and tge worst evil i have ever seen too much too handle.

I'm in constant fear and unrest

As Hp said the like a sword it came for me and i closed my eyes to it.

I do have somthing to fear i cannot unsee this any longer.ITS EXTREME but i do know the Gods are helping me but if i cannot help myself i am doomed. I really in serious trouble from many sides.

I have seen the brutal calamities coming to the jews and im sort of stuck in the middle of it right now i am protected tho but damn I'm not really stong enough to handle this in any way or form. I didn't meditate enough i cannot even properly clean how am i going to survive this?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back