Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Is using detox drinks bad, does it have side effects in anyway?

ambiance666

is using detox drinks bad, like “royal flush” does it have any sort de effects in any way

Royal flush like the alcoholic drink? This is not a detox drink!

What is it that you want to detox? Generally apple cider vinegar will help a lot in detoxing your liver etc. so I highly recommend trying this out if this is what you meant. There are more options to help cleaning / detoxing your body like:

Apple cider vinegar
Garlic (Fermented garlic in honey for example can be a huge boost to your immune system)
Salted water (Water by itself is very healing, add some natural salt from an ancient lake in it and a load of benefits will be added to it, Personally I use Himalaya salt.)
Sour / fermented foods
Limit the time frame in which you eat (For example you don't eat before noon, and you won't eat after dinner) (This gives your body time to detox and heal)

Royal flush like the alcoholic drink? This is not a detox drink!

What is it that you want to detox? Generally apple cider vinegar will help a lot in detoxing your liver etc. so I highly recommend trying this out if this is what you meant. There are more options to help cleaning / detoxing your body like:

Apple cider vinegar
Garlic (Fermented garlic in honey for example can be a huge boost to your immune system)
Salted water (Water by itself is very healing, add some natural salt from an ancient lake in it and a load of benefits will be added to it, Personally I use Himalaya salt.)
Sour / fermented foods
Limit the time frame in which you eat (For example you don't eat before noon, and you won't eat after dinner) (This gives your body time to detox and heal)
I have heard a bit about apple cider vinegar mate. I need to get this. thanks.

I have heard a bit about apple cider vinegar mate. I need to get this. thanks.

Great stuff, most people do not like the taste though :ROFLMAO: You'll get used to it.

Apple cider vinegar is very acidic, it can negatively impact your stomach in particular if you drink to much of it! In small amounts it is very healthy though. Here is how I prepare apple cider vinegar:

1. Pour a small swig of apple cider in a glass. (Barely anything)
2. Mix it with warm water, about body temp is perfect. (This makes it somewhat palatable)
3. Drink this preferably using a straw, as the acidity can damage your teeth.
4. Wash your mouth using water.

Generally I drink this on a full stomach, never on an empty stomach! You can drink this every day if you are actively cleaning your body, If not I recommend drinking this no more than 1 - 2 times a week.

is using detox drinks bad, like “royal flush” does it have any sort de effects in any way
idk about this drink itself persay but being able to buy it off of a grocdry shelf I would stay away from it. most grocery store drinks have not so good stuff in them to begin with- highly recommend looking up each ingrediant if your really wanting to drink the stuff. As far as detoxing goes simply go to Weston A Price Foundation it's a .com site and all about natural foods, healing, good diet ect. look up things about detoxing and they will give you a butt load of info to go on including scientific articles to verify research done on the site. It's a really good site. You can also look up info on the site on how to help your liver which is one of our main detox organs.
Have fun and be safe.

Hail Father Satan

During a drug test I mean I when your getting a job I smoke weed but I don’t wanna have the reputation of smoking

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back