Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Is the appropriate way to address the moderators or Priests/Priestes

Kyle Lehigh

<td val[/IMG]
I'm very new to all of this and was wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction as to what steps I should take first for spiritual empowerment and how to dedicate myself to Satan? If this helps  give me advice: astrologically I'm 33% earth, 29% fire, 20% water, and 16% air.
Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android [/TD]

Dedication ritual:  How to Dedicate You Soul to Satan Meditation program: http://webzoom.freewebs.com/satanismgr/ ... stries.pdf   

On Monday, November 24, 2014 7:04 PM, "Kyle Lehigh familiar999@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

<td val[/IMG]
I'm very new to all of this and was wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction as to what steps I should take first for spiritual empowerment and how to dedicate myself to Satan? If this helps  give me advice: astrologically I'm 33% earth, 29% fire, 20% water, and 16% air.
Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android [/TD]

Try the Joy of Satan website.
All you need to know is right there.
Hail Father Satan!
--------------------------------------------
On Sun, 11/23/14, Kyle Lehigh familiar999@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Is the appropriate way to address the moderators or Priests/Priestesses?
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Sunday, November 23, 2014, 3:20 PM

I'm very new to all of
this and was wondering if anyone could point me in the right
direction as to what steps I should take first for spiritual
empowerment and how to dedicate myself to Satan? If this
helps  give me advice: astrologically I'm 33%
earth, 29% fire, 20% water, and 16% air.

Sent
from Yahoo Mail on Android

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back