Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

I would like everyone here to know that I just dedicated my soul to Satan

I've done it tonight. I trust Satan to protect and guide me through my spiritual evolution. Hail Satan! Hail the Pagan Gods!

What decided my dedication was that Satan would appear(energetically) when I called on him. No one else I called on appeared. Many times I called on "God" only to get responses that I was "doomed" only for the messenger/messengers to later reveal to me that they were reptilians. Other than that I got nothing. Satan's power on the other hand, it's real, and anyone good with sensing energy will know exactly what I mean.

Years ago, I was thanking the creator of my soul in one morning, and for one instant in my minds eye, I saw a being, wearing white robes, looked European, with long light brown hair, almost blonde but not quite, yet wearing some sort of golden crown, yet it didn't look like any human crown. I only saw that being for a few moments and it was years ago, I do not remember much. Was it Satan? I don't know, but it does seem if it wasn't Satan it would have been another Nordic God. That event was something else that helped in my decision to dedicate today/tonight as I contemplated.

Welcome to the JoS family!!! And congratulations! Once you find Satan, You will never go back. You are enlightened now. Awake!!!! Upward and onward!

Hail Satan!!!

Hello. We welcome you to our spiritual family. Don't be afraid to ask. Everyone will be happy to help and will certainly show you the way. Our wonderful Masters ensure that there is always order. Regards

I've done it tonight. I trust Satan to protect and guide me through my spiritual evolution. Hail Satan! Hail the Pagan Gods!
Great... Continue to have "Faith" in SATAN
and the Gods, He appears in diverse form... When I dedicated my Soul to Satan in May 2020, He never gave me Signals immediately as I was expecting but as time goes on... SATAN Show me Signals through Demon Numbers: 88, this number keeps appearing to me on my phone, on the ground, i was like what is the meaning of this... Before someone posted a Sermon on JOS about Numerology... But atleast today I'm 50% advance that I can heal myself etc.

Congratulations! It's a pivotal step in your life. Best of luck.

and the Gods, He appears in diverse form... When I dedicated my Soul to Satan in May 2020, He never gave me Signals immediately as I was expecting but as time goes on... SATAN Show me Signals through Demon Numbers: 88, this number keeps appearing to me on my phone, on the ground, i was like what is the meaning of this... Before someone posted a Sermon on JOS about Numerology... But atleast today I'm 50% advance that I can heal myself etc.

I get a lot of number synchronicities, most notably 137. I'm not sure if there is a specific meaning to these numbers or if they're just used to get my attention.

I get a lot of number synchronicities, most notably 137. I'm not sure if there is a specific meaning to these numbers or if they're just used to get my attention.
Welcome Brother!!!

Don't focus to much on abstract stuff or strange things, they are meaningless. Just focus on Lord Satan and the Gods, and work with them. Be open to them.

Welcome to the Family! 😁

There are many meditations for you to start with, although HP HoodedCobra's 40 days meditation program is a good start. This will help you to further open your already spiritually awake soul, to overcome past life karma, to protect yourself from enemy attacks, and so forth. 💪

We are always here for questions you may have.
I strongly recommend keeping a journal where you write your experiences (and your meditation schedule). This will help in better organizing and structuring your spiritual (and mental, physical) progress, as well as to remind you of things you won't remember as vividly (or at all!) in 10 years time.
Keeping a journal has been extremely helpful to me. :)
If you are underage or live with people that snoop around, make sure to hide it in a place only you will know.

Do you also see the number 88??? Have you already understood what it means? This number has always accompanied me for more than a year. I go to the pharmacy and I'm number 88, I place an order and my order is number 88, I go to get the vaccine and someone shouts that they have a problem with number 88, these are just three examples out of at least a hundred, can you tell me what it represents that specific number? I have always connected it to Lady Astarte who is a Goddess who is close to me.

Hello. We welcome you to our spiritual family. Don't be afraid to ask. Everyone will be happy to help and will certainly show you the way. Our wonderful Masters ensure that there is always order. Regards
hello I'm new here for a week and a few days🙏🏾
I'm new to Satanism and was directed here to find my beginning works for beginners (the 45 day or 6 month meditation).
I tried to enter the cite which is shared here (the line) but it refuses me access.
I wanted to ask if a predecessor can help me get it by text on message here in the forum or by my email address [email protected] or my WhatsApp if possible 🙏🏾
Thank you very much and especially for your availability to help us on the path of our father 🙏🏾

hello I'm new here for a week and a few days🙏🏾
I'm new to Satanism and was directed here to find my beginning works for beginners (the 45 day or 6 month meditation).
I tried to enter the cite which is shared here (the line) but it refuses me access.
I wanted to ask if a predecessor can help me get it by text on message here in the forum or by my email address [email protected] or my WhatsApp if possible 🙏🏾
Thank you very much and especially for your availability to help us on the path of our father 🙏🏾

Be careful sharing your email because it is possible for random people to email you and intentionally mislead you. It is also best to use the forums for communications as much as we can, because then other Satanists can protect you.

Regarding your question, I believe it was answered here: https://ancient-forums.com/threads/question-5376-help.290745/#post-1080988

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back