Header Wallpaper

Other I promise... I won't come back

AvatarAsk Zeus Operator1 min to read
This is the targeted message.

Hello everyone... These questions came to mind after reading the sections about reincarnation. It is said that even if we reach a high level, we will still reincarnate in order to continue growing. What about people who do not desire reincarnation?

Personally, I would like to be with the Gods when my mortal life comes to an end. If that is not the case, how long would I remain in that gods world?

And one more thing... Is it possible to complete our mission in this very life, after having found the truth (the Gods and so on)?

#1

You reach a higher level by growing spiritually. This happens thanks to the Gods, and a consequence is becoming wiser and stronger. When you reach these higher levels, your mission is to help others advance and evolve. The mission doesn't have an end, but there is a continuous evolution of reality, a constant fight between Izfet and Maat.

I would suggest not overly focusing on scenarios that are far from now. For the moment, advance spiritually. It will require much time and effort. The answers to these questions will come to you as you keep going on your path.

Apollo's Astrology: https://www.astroapollo.org

#2

Personally, I would like to be with the Gods when my mortal life comes to an end.

In addition to what Supreme Guardian said above, try to imagine a still, boring, suspended existence and you'll understand.

Many Souls don't have the luck of finding out the truth while down here, and even finding it is only the beginning, because one has to actually apply the truth and walk the path of growing.

#3

So does that mean the Magnum Opus won't help one escape the wheel of Samsara?

#4

These words make me think that you have difficulties in life. This is not a problem, everyone has them. No human life is perfect. The problem is your escapism. Let me tell you, you are always with the Gods, both in live and in death.

In life, there are two inescapable things: problems and the divine spark.

You can't escape from your problems, all you can do is to find a way to solve them and the longer you escape, the bigger they become, but it's also true that you carry the divine spark of the Gods, their divine seed that is waiting to be put in a fertile land and for someone to nurture it. That someone is you, No one else, not even the Gods. They are the guide, but you walk the path.

If you decide to "remain in the realm of the Gods", which translates to "I don't want to live life", then that divine seed is wasted. Nothing the Gods created is wasted, and they will push you to confront life. There is so much untapped potential in you. You are literally a walking nuclear warhead.

When a problem arises in life, use your brain to solve it, to find a solution. Your brain is stronger than any AI supercomputer, (this is not a joke, make a google search about it), and consumes only an infinitely small percentage of the energy those use. Your brain is an extremely powerful gift from the Gods. Also, for the love of Zeus, have faith in yourself. Love yourself. Take care of the person you are, even if you don't like it, it's the only one who went through your life and is still alive.

For every problem, there are 10 solutions. Find them.

Make a list of problems in your life, a list of solutions, ask guidance from the Gods, meditate, train your body, and smile more.

There isn't "I wanna live with the Gods", you are already living with the Gods, here, on Earth. There is a piece of them in every cell of your body. You are never far from them.

"No matter how high the mountain is, at any level, the next thing you'll be doing is always one single step."

===========================

🦔 The Lord of all Hedgehogs 🦔

===========================

All I do, I do it for our Temple.
Hail Zevs.

"His thunderbolt is the last argument, to which there is no reply"
Orphic Hymn XV - To Zeus

"Every fall is there to be reversed, and as man fell, so might he return."
Satya's Virtue B - "The Fall"

Avatar
Ask Zeus Operator

It was very beautiful...thank you ...What do I need to do to truly recognize the help of the Gods and understand their guidance, so that I can follow it and solve my problems?