Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

I can't thank father Satan enough

The last two days has been a rollercoaster and anyone with sisters,wife's,moms if you know you know. Anyway I was chemicaly made barren by my mom at 16 I only found out years later.

So anyway I go to the bathroom as one does and go to clean myself and I got a sign from father Satan I heard his voice loud and clear. Even though I didn't hear the words the proof was on my hand .

It was like see daughter I heard you're prays and seen you're dreams I am who I say I am and have not forgotten about you.

So I am kinda overwhelmed right now

It's incredible , I know. Father Satan is beyond words to describe how generous and many many other things He truly is.
Always my greatest example of pure perfection, his kindness and generosity for the worthy one's are beyond description in words.
Bless! HAIL SATAN

The last two days has been a rollercoaster and anyone with sisters,wife's,moms if you know you know. Anyway I was chemicaly made barren by my mom at 16 I only found out years later.

So anyway I go to the bathroom as one does and go to clean myself and I got a sign from father Satan I heard his voice loud and clear. Even though I didn't hear the words the proof was on my hand .

It was like see daughter I heard you're prays and seen you're dreams I am who I say I am and have not forgotten about you.

How and why did they make you infertile. Like why?..

Fucking hell, I know how this would feel and it just hurts to see shit like this, my country is very common with female genital mutilation for religious reasons.

Basically they cut the clitoris to limit or remove sexual “promiscuity” or even just pleasure. Although, it has been outlawed some families still choose to do this crime with unauthorized random people with a knife. It’s such shit.

How and why did they make you infertile. Like why?..

Fucking hell, I know how this would feel and it just hurts to see shit like this, my country is very common with female genital mutilation for religious reasons.

Basically they cut the clitoris to limit or remove sexual “promiscuity” or even just pleasure. Although, it has been outlawed some families still choose to do this crime with unauthorized random people with a knife. It’s such shit.

How horrendous and horrifying. I can hardly think of a worse crime than ruining a person's entire future love and sex life forever. I really don't think there is anything more serious against other human beings than ruining these aspects of their lives. Rather than religions that promote love, they are religions that abolish love as if it were a sin. The Gods only know how much it is a crime to support and tolerate certain religious movements.

In any case, I really hope with all my heart that all of you sisters who live in certain countries and certain religious contexts are all well, I wish you a lot of protection from this disgust.
Stay well!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back