Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

How to go to a higher level of existence

DontTellMeWhatToDo

I remember reading that the Gods are on a much higher level of existence than the reptilians and the reptilians are on a higher level of existence than us. How do we raise our level of existence? Thanks!

Very serious meditation is required and don't expect to be told nonsense by people. That aside the meditations needed will be included in the updated JoS, but a rough estimate is by simply empowering yourself constantly over a long period of time. Then the soul is powerful and won't be affected lower level nonsense. But this requires diligent work.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Very serious meditation is required and don't expect to be told nonsense by people. That aside the meditations needed will be included in the updated JoS, but a rough estimate is by simply empowering yourself constantly over a long period of time. Then the soul is powerful and won't be affected lower level nonsense. But this requires diligent work.
I actually thought there was more to it than that, like perhaps you would've had to behave in a specific way that is harmonious with the universe, not bring bad karma to yourself, etc., but alright, thank you. I'll get more serious with my meditations soon.

DontTellMeWhatToDo said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
I actually thought there was more to it than that, like perhaps you would've had to behave in a specific way that is harmonious with the universe, not bring bad karma to yourself, etc., but alright, thank you. I'll get more serious with my meditations soon.

Read on Egyptian myths and you will see more insight as time goes. Your "heart needs to be light as a feather". This is included in cleaning the soul and rectifying it. As time goes foolproof instructions will be written, but don't allow this to limit you.

Remember, you need a really CLEAN soul to rise further. Seriousness in meditation is the alpha and the omega.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
DontTellMeWhatToDo said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Read on Egyptian myths and you will see more insight as time goes. Your "heart needs to be light as a feather". This is included in cleaning the soul and rectifying it. As time goes foolproof instructions will be written, but don't allow this to limit you.

Remember, you need a really CLEAN soul to rise further. Seriousness in meditation is the alpha and the omega.
Thanks for the advice! May Father Satan bless your soul.

DontTellMeWhatToDo said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

So many people are confused on this it's like talking to a rock or wall trying to explain it cause they so strongly believe they are fixing things while making things worse. Most of the ways people try to behave or act to "fix" this make the problem way worse cause they are not on a high level of existence to begin with. Then they sit there frustrated cause this doesn't work. This is like Xtianity 2.0.

Only meditation and becoming innocent and pure again (reverse brainwashing and corruption ) can fix the situation. In doing this you likely will behave a different way most humans will as they have lowered themselves but you won't understand what that will be until your at a higher level or learning from someone who is on a higher level.

Continue doing meditation ery day

DontTellMeWhatToDo said:

That's unnecessary New Age fluff. You don't need to behave in a certain way because regular meditation and empowering your soul also transforms your behavior and attitude. Other religions just try to change the surface and not work on the soul from which everything comes. Many people drop harmful habits like drinking/smoking after meditating for several months or a year because they don't feel the need for them anymore.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back