Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

How to deattach unwanted person

ktrv

So i know the ritual for that

but there a couple things i don’t understand as i’m not that advanced yet.

What is mantra and what is specific mantra like sun in this case?It says recite using Satanic rosemary?What do we recite and could this ritual be done withoht the rosemary?

I’m still new to somethings so i hope you wil understand.

This is in the advanced meditations tab... I don't think there's any need to explain why you shouldn't try them until you have the necessary power and knowledge...

I think the closest would be the use of the aura if you want to keep someone away

What I do is just visualise the person I want to detach from and a string(s) that are attaching us and then pull on the string from my end until I see white gold and then cut it at the white gold area with either white gold scissors or a white gold knife and then immediately burn with Satanic Blue Fire at the area where the attachment was and the string that once connected me to that person and it does the job for me.

It works for me, but it might not for you. Experiment and see what works best for you as everyone is in an individual and different.

So i know the ritual for that

but there a couple things i don’t understand as i’m not that advanced yet.

What is mantra and what is specific mantra like sun in this case?It says recite using Satanic rosemary?What do we recite and could this ritual be done withoht the rosemary?

I’m still new to somethings so i hope you wil understand.
The sun mantra that she speaks of is the power word "Surya" or the power word "Raum", (as she says). In the same way as the Runes, this mantra must be vibrated, the pronunciation rules are the same. You can also not use a satanic rosary, the concept is that you should repeat for the correct number of vibrations that corresponds to that of a satanic rosary. However, this meditation is in the "advanced meditation" section, so you should have a certain level of advancement, including you should have spontaneously understood the concepts I illustrated above. So my advice still remains to not rush your journey. Also because you yourself admitted that you are not yet advanced:
i’m not that advanced yet.

This is in the advanced meditations tab... I don't think there's any need to explain why you shouldn't try them until you have the necessary power and knowledge...

So my advice still remains to not rush your journey. Also because you yourself admitted that you are not yet advanced:

I understand but i wanted to see if there is a way i could use this meditation as i have a huge problem with being connected to a person and would like to remove them from my life as they sucking the energy from me.

using words Surya better but if u still problem u can satanic void meditation applied to sun with visualize Satan sigil on the Sun

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back