Greetings.
I have a few questions; I couldn’t find answers to them in the temple—at least not in detail.
I should point out that I don’t commit most of these sins in my whole life. but I’m still looking for answers so I can use them when teaching others.
1. Let’s say we’ve spoken ill of the gods; how is this judged, and how can it be forgiven?
Example: [Someone who has dedicated their soul spoke an insulting word against Zeus, but it was accidental—it just slipped out—and it’s now too late to take it back.]
What should the initiate do in this situation?
2. If someone, out of fear of demons, threw away their pendulum (when they were a child, around 13–14 years old)
3. Unintentionally damaging the gods’ altar.
What is the weight of these actions on the gods’ scales?
And how do we ask for forgiveness in these matters?

