Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Home made ooja board

David1

How can Make an ouija board at home I don't have enough money to go out and buy one so I was wondering if someone knew how to make one.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!

try making a pendulum and a chart in palce of the eye and board. take a fresh number two pencil and sharpen it as fine of a point as posible, stab a sewing needle into the center of the eraser, and then thread a piece of sewing thread through the loop. make sure that the pendulum has at least 6 inches of thread to swing on. to make sure that the pendulum works properly wrapp the thread around your finger and hold the pendulum over you wrist let the point rest ontop of your vein then barely lift up the pencil will usually circle around a bit then go up and down "which means a male will be concieved by you" or side to side "which is a girl" when testing focus on a perfect balance the pendulum will ahve a bit of a bend and will rock a bit if needle not centered properly. now for the charts. you can make it whatever way you wish i prefer using using numbers to correspond with the english alfabet for example the letter a is number 1 on my chart and z is 26. i make a circle and divide it into ten equal sections with each section labeled a number zero to 9. i write my questions down as well as the answers and also i write down for my guests a key to know what letters stand for what numbers. oddly enough before i dedicted the pendulum would swing clockwise now it swings counter. not sure if it matters but i feel more comftorable with the spirits that also move counter clockwise.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "David" <gerbosou@... wrote:

How can Make an ouija board at home I don't have enough money to go out and buy one so I was wondering if someone knew how to make one.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back