Header Wallpaper

Higher Self

AvatarValkyrie1 min to read

OK family I'm not going weird on you here, just something happening that I don't understand.

Sometimes when I'm asleep, I wake up into a semi-conscious state and there is the undeniable sense of another will or presence ie: the other night I wasn't sleeping in a good position, my right foot was a bit twisted, and without me willing it, my foot twisted back to it's normal position and I felt a "click" as the joint went back to it's normal position. Crazy right! Other times I can feel the presence of another "intelligence". This has been going on for a long time now. It doesn't try to harm me and is basically benevolent.

Summing up this: is this the awareness of my "higher self", or another astral intelligence that's into some sort of psychic symbiotic relationship with me? A Demon perhaps?

...I said it was weird! 😟

#1

I want to stipulate that there is no open communication going on..."Hi, how was your day?"...nothing like that. I just sense it's there sometimes, mostly when I'm in a semi-conscious sleeping state, and rarely after a big meditation session, I fell something.

#2
This is the targeted message.

Nothing weird about Demons my friend..:) it could also be your higher self, the Intelligence and awareness of your crown chakra; when you still can't tap into It you almost feel It like an outer/Alien energy (at least that's my experience). If so It's great that you're aware of it! Most people have their crown completely f***ed up.

#3

Nothing weird about Demons my friend..:) it could also be your higher self, the Intelligence and awareness of your crown chakra; when you still can't tap into It you almost feel It like an outer/Alien energy (at least that's my experience). If so It's great that you're aware of it! Most people have their crown completely f***ed up.

That sounds what might be going on with crown chakra. It feels sometimes like it is fully open. My spiritual knowledge is still very limited, and although I sense it, I can't always understand what is happening.

Thanks NEMA😊