Header Wallpaper

High quality TOZ logo

Satanic Eagle1 min to read

Here's an attempt of recreating the TOZ logo at a higher resolution. The original image also had remnants of circles surrounding the pentagram, they have been removed. I've provided my remake, and a downscale of it which uses the same resolution as the original logo.

Any feedback would be appreciated.

Here's the large image, 2200 x 1028

Here's a down-scaled version, which matches the size of the original TOZ logo (550 x 250)

And here's the original one for reference

#40
Lydiasaid:

I love this! The pentagrams and text next to them look stunning :)

I'd like to retract this statement. The ToZ should stay as it is. It's our home, and HPS Pythia designed it. Keep it as it is please.

#41
Lydiasaid:
Lydiasaid:

I love this! The pentagrams and text next to them look stunning :)

I'd like to retract this statement. The ToZ should stay as it is. It's our home, and HPS Pythia designed it. Keep it as it is please.

I find the high blue intrusive, in that it alters the website's character more than it should. It looks "good" but not in accordance to the character of the site nor the mission which it has.

Regardless, all logos and graphics that should be redone [The artist working on this is great and spends a lot of time on improvements], will be redone as only upgrades of the ones already existing, and not something "different", let alone anything infringing of character of the site. It will be plainly the same but in HD.

Only improvements on the already known and accepted style of the ToZ, which is a classic by now, will be accepted.

This has been conversed about before and the answer remains the same and definitive.

#42
This is the targeted message.
Satanic Eaglesaid:

Here's an attempt of recreating the TOZ logo at a higher resolution. The original image also had remnants of circles surrounding the pentagram, they have been removed. I've provided my remake, and a downscale of it which uses the same resolution as the original logo.

Any feedback would be appreciated.

Here's the large image, 2200 x 1028

It looks very professional. Excellent work. The site looks more crisp and neat as a result. Dark Blessings. ⚡⚡

#43
Lydiasaid:
Lydiasaid:

I love this! The pentagrams and text next to them look stunning :)

I'd like to retract this statement. The ToZ should stay as it is. It's our home, and HPS Pythia designed it. Keep it as it is please.

I also wanted to say this now then i saw your post. I really doen't want the satanic meditation page logo to change. Its was perfect as it was. But thats that from my side.

#44
HP. Zevios Metathronossaid:

There is already an ongoing effort to design these by an Zevism, please do not see this as voting competition, but rather as distribution of work.
I find the high blue intrusive, in that it alters the website's character more than it should. It looks "good" but not in accordance to the character of the site nor the mission which it has.

Regardless, all logos and graphics that should be redone [The artist working on this is great and spends a lot of time on improvements], will be redone as only upgrades of the ones already existing, and not something "different", let alone anything infringing of character of the site. It will be plainly the same but in HD.

Only improvements on the already known and accepted style of the ToZ, which is a classic by now, will be accepted.

I just reverted the Tor site back to the old version.
Sorry.

#45
Soaring Eagle 666said:
HP. Zevios Metathronossaid:

There is already an ongoing effort to design these by an Zevism, please do not see this as voting competition, but rather as distribution of work.
I find the high blue intrusive, in that it alters the website's character more than it should. It looks "good" but not in accordance to the character of the site nor the mission which it has.

Regardless, all logos and graphics that should be redone [The artist working on this is great and spends a lot of time on improvements], will be redone as only upgrades of the ones already existing, and not something "different", let alone anything infringing of character of the site. It will be plainly the same but in HD.

Only improvements on the already known and accepted style of the ToZ, which is a classic by now, will be accepted.

I just reverted the Tor site back to the old version.
Sorry.

No need to feel sorry for that, you just did what you thought would be best. =)

[ email redacted ]

"Don’t quit. Suffer now,
and live the rest of your life as a Champion.“

Read the Temple of Zeus: Learn the truth and knowledge that has been secret and forbidden for MILLENIA!!

STAND TALL, BE PROUD, BE STRONG, YOU ARE PART OF ZEUS‘S HOUSE!

HAIL LADY INANNA!!
HAIL LORD APOLLO!!
HAIL BAAL-ZEBULON!!
HAIL FATHER ZEUS!!

#46
HP. Zevios Metathronossaid:
Lydiasaid:
Lydiasaid:

I love this! The pentagrams and text next to them look stunning :)

I'd like to retract this statement. The ToZ should stay as it is. It's our home, and HPS Pythia designed it. Keep it as it is please.

I find the high blue intrusive, in that it alters the website's character more than it should. It looks "good" but not in accordance to the character of the site nor the mission which it has.
...

Exactly. It looks almost "cute" instead of Satanic. HPS Pythia's design is perfect.

#47
VoiceofEnkisaid:

We have set our character, designed by Pythia in accordance to Satan’s will and wishes. It is to NEVER change.

I guess Pythia has given an ok to the logo change on the official website and will also decide on any eventual future changes. Otherwise wtf?

“Travel light, live light, spread the light, be the light.” - Yogi Bhajan

#48
xlntsaid:
VoiceofEnkisaid:

We have set our character, designed by Pythia in accordance to Satan’s will and wishes. It is to NEVER change.

I guess Pythia has given an ok to the logo change on the official website and will also decide on any eventual future changes. Otherwise wtf?

Cobra is on command. So no wtf here.

To supercharge your magickal experience: Hera's Guidance

For beginners: A Beginner's Guide

#49
VoiceofEnkisaid:
xlntsaid:
VoiceofEnkisaid:

We have set our character, designed by Pythia in accordance to Satan’s will and wishes. It is to NEVER change.

I guess Pythia has given an ok to the logo change on the official website and will also decide on any eventual future changes. Otherwise wtf?

The Logo hasn’t been changed, just updated and looks exactly the same, aside of being higher definition. The sites character is not undermined by this sort of update.

This is why the update has to be done carefully and HPHoodedCobra is actively involved in this process in modernizing the website without undermining it’s established character.

Ok ok. The logo looks nice as I mentioned and may appeal to a broader audience. But the original is how it started and more underground 8-)

“Travel light, live light, spread the light, be the light.” - Yogi Bhajan

#50

I love all of the updates. I wanted to know if that is Akkadian, Sumerian or Babylonian Cunieform around the TOZ logo? I was thinking it's Babylonian but I'm not 100% positive, and I also wanted to learn the translation in English.
You are all doing a great job on the new images and are very talented. Thank you for your hard work and dedication!