Since dedicating myself to Satan, I have started seeing frightening entities and hearing terrifying sounds on a daily basis. I am very afraid of them, as they even try to attack me. I didn’t take my progression seriously, and now I am unable to fight or ignore these beings. I am not asking for advice; I am asking how I can cancel my dedication so that these beings will stop attacking me.

Rituals HELP ME
Since dedicating myself to Satan, I have started seeing frightening entities and hearing terrifying sounds on a daily basis. I am very afraid of them, as they even try to attack me. I didn’t take my progression seriously, and now I am unable to fight or ignore these beings. I am not asking for advice; I am asking how I can cancel my dedication so that these beings will stop attacking me.
The obvious question you should be asking is, why are they attacking you? Are you doing something they don't want you to? If so, why stop? As the dedication page states, it is permanent, although no one will stop you from leaving or force themselves on you to keep you here. Or are you one of those people who didn't read a word on the website and dedicated just to be edgy? If so, you were never a Zevist to begin with, so don't worry.
Personal Development | Occult | Meditations | Other |
|---|---|---|---|
0
Since dedicating myself to Satan, I have started seeing frightening entities and hearing terrifying sounds on a daily basis. I am very afraid of them, as they even try to attack me. I didn’t take my progression seriously, and now I am unable to fight or ignore these beings. I am not asking for advice; I am asking how I can cancel my dedication so that these beings will stop attacking me.
The obvious question you should be asking is, why are they attacking you? Are you doing something they don't want you to? If so, why stop? As the dedication page states, it is permanent, although no one will stop you from leaving or force themselves on you to keep you here. Or are you one of those people who didn't read a word on the website and dedicated just to be edgy? If so, you were never a Zevist to begin with, so don't worry.
He was told where to go, what to do (https://ancient-forums.com/threads/dedication-ritual.296378/) but has apparently done nothing.
So much for serious dedication I gues...
0) "dubito, ergo cogito" - Rene Descartes. Doubt, but think. And do research
1) "I believe that XYZ." - Irrelevant. Study https://templeofzeus.org/ and KNOW. Slaves believe - they don't know.
2) Look how beautiful and logical the bible / quran is!
3) Trolls think they can't be exposed - those idiots expose themselves. Another name of Zeus is Satya - Truth
4) serpentwalker666's post from 22.02.25: "People be like... "We want Ancient Egypt, Ancient Greece, Ancient Babylon again" / *Temple of Zeusas becomes the Temple of Zeus and starts to expand and take on the endeavor of the ancient restoration of the full spectrum of knowledge and divine culture of the gods* / People be like: "Wait what are you doing?" / Us: "Isn't this what the goal was all along?""
-ask yourself: if you find the above weird, doesn't it mean you have got stuck too much in the cults of yehubor?
0
He was told where to go, what to do (https://ancient-forums.com/threads/dedication-ritual.296378/) but has apparently done nothing.
So much for serious dedication I gues...
FIGHT OR FLIGHT.
Those who are superior fight, and the rest flee.
To supercharge your magickal experience: Hera's Guidance
For beginners: A Beginner's Guide
0
FIGHT OR FLIGHT.
Those who are superior fight, and the rest flee.
The obvious question you should be asking is, why are they attacking you? Are you doing something they don't want you to? If so, why stop? As the dedication page states, it is permanent, although no one will stop you from leaving or force themselves on you to keep you here. Or are you one of those people who didn't read a word on the website and dedicated just to be edgy? If so, you were never a Zevist to begin with, so don't worry
No, I just do my meditations, that's all, I also spent a lot of time doing research here or on the site, then I did the dedication ritual, now I'm continuing my research, that's all.
0
The obvious question you should be asking is, why are they attacking you? Are you doing something they don't want you to? If so, why stop? As the dedication page states, it is permanent, although no one will stop you from leaving or force themselves on you to keep you here. Or are you one of those people who didn't read a word on the website and dedicated just to be edgy? If so, you were never a Zevist to begin with, so don't worry
No, I just do my meditations, that's all, I also spent a lot of time doing research here or on the site, then I did the dedication ritual, now I'm continuing my research, that's all.
FIGHT OR FLIGHT.
Those who are superior fight, and the rest flee.
How ?
0
FIGHT OR FLIGHT.
Those who are superior fight, and the rest flee.
How ?
No one's going to answer? Okay, I get it, the ritual is a one-time thing, but how do I fight these things? Or how do I ignore them, are there techniques to ignore them?
0
No one's going to answer? Okay, I get it, the ritual is a one-time thing, but how do I fight these things? Or how do I ignore them, are there techniques to ignore them?
This is the targeted message.
No, I just do my meditations, that's all, I also spent a lot of time doing research here or on the site, then I did the dedication ritual, now I'm continuing my research, that's all.
Listen to what you're saying. "I meditate and do research on true soul development." This is literally the one thing that puts you in the crosshairs of the enemy, and the website states that endless times. So you have two options: forget everything you have seen here and quit or build an aura of protection, do some God rituals, and meditate. When the enemy sees that they are wasting their time, they will quit.
Personal Development | Occult | Meditations | Other |
|---|---|---|---|
0
No, I just do my meditations, that's all, I also spent a lot of time doing research here or on the site, then I did the dedication ritual, now I'm continuing my research, that's all.
Listen to what you're saying. "I meditate and do research on true soul development." This is literally the one thing that puts you in the crosshairs of the enemy, and the website states that endless times. So you have two options: forget everything you have seen here and quit or build an aura of protection, do some God rituals, and meditate. When the enemy sees that they are wasting their time, they will quit.
Aura of Protection for a few mins every day. For your situation I suggest 10 mins:
Also use the Algiz rune and visualise wearing the vibrations around you, vibrate it 108x. Algiz is good for banishing negative energies and protecting your aura from them:
Finally, pray to your Guardian Daemon to ward any enemies off if that’s what’s going on or ask him/her to guide your mind out of the subconscious state of fear as your mind might still be on a subconscious abrahamic state and it may be reacting to the dedication in a negative manner through hallucinations.
0
Aura of Protection for a few mins every day. For your situation I suggest 10 mins:
Also use the Algiz rune and visualise wearing the vibrations around you, vibrate it 108x. Algiz is good for banishing negative energies and protecting your aura from them:
Finally, pray to your Guardian Daemon to ward any enemies off if that’s what’s going on or ask him/her to guide your mind out of the subconscious state of fear as your mind might still be on a subconscious abrahamic state and it may be reacting to the dedication in a negative manner through hallucinations.
Listen to what you're saying. "I meditate and do research on true soul development." This is literally the one thing that puts you in the crosshairs of the enemy, and the website states that endless times. So you have two options: forget everything you have seen here and quit or build an aura of protection, do some God rituals, and meditate. When the enemy sees that they are wasting their time, they will quit.
Hmm, so the enemy senses that I'm evolving and wants me to get scared and turn back to disgusting holy religions?
0
Listen to what you're saying. "I meditate and do research on true soul development." This is literally the one thing that puts you in the crosshairs of the enemy, and the website states that endless times. So you have two options: forget everything you have seen here and quit or build an aura of protection, do some God rituals, and meditate. When the enemy sees that they are wasting their time, they will quit.
Hmm, so the enemy senses that I'm evolving and wants me to get scared and turn back to disgusting holy religions?
Listen to what you're saying. "I meditate and do research on true soul development." This is literally the one thing that puts you in the crosshairs of the enemy, and the website states that endless times. So you have two options: forget everything you have seen here and quit or build an aura of protection, do some God rituals, and meditate. When the enemy sees that they are wasting their time, they will quit.
Okay ,i got it ,I need to get stronger, so my question is, I'm doing arua clearing and protection, but I don't know how to visualize it better, for example, in cleaning, can I visualize it like in the gif below?
0
Listen to what you're saying. "I meditate and do research on true soul development." This is literally the one thing that puts you in the crosshairs of the enemy, and the website states that endless times. So you have two options: forget everything you have seen here and quit or build an aura of protection, do some God rituals, and meditate. When the enemy sees that they are wasting their time, they will quit.
Okay ,i got it ,I need to get stronger, so my question is, I'm doing arua clearing and protection, but I don't know how to visualize it better, for example, in cleaning, can I visualize it like in the gif below?
Listen to what you're saying. "I meditate and do research on true soul development." This is literally the one thing that puts you in the crosshairs of the enemy, and the website states that endless times. So you have two options: forget everything you have seen here and quit or build an aura of protection, do some God rituals, and meditate. When the enemy sees that they are wasting their time, they will quit.
Thanks for motivation and advice, Father Zeus bless you
0
Listen to what you're saying. "I meditate and do research on true soul development." This is literally the one thing that puts you in the crosshairs of the enemy, and the website states that endless times. So you have two options: forget everything you have seen here and quit or build an aura of protection, do some God rituals, and meditate. When the enemy sees that they are wasting their time, they will quit.
Thanks for motivation and advice, Father Zeus bless you
Hmm, so the enemy senses that I'm evolving and wants me to get scared and turn back to disgusting holy religions?
Yes. Read the https://templeofzeus.org/ website, this has been explained countless times.
Okay ,i got it ,I need to get stronger, so my question is, I'm doing arua clearing and protection, but I don't know how to visualize it better, for example, in cleaning, can I visualize it like in the gif below?
Yes.
Personal Development | Occult | Meditations | Other |
|---|---|---|---|
0
Hmm, so the enemy senses that I'm evolving and wants me to get scared and turn back to disgusting holy religions?
Yes. Read the https://templeofzeus.org/ website, this has been explained countless times.
Okay ,i got it ,I need to get stronger, so my question is, I'm doing arua clearing and protection, but I don't know how to visualize it better, for example, in cleaning, can I visualize it like in the gif below?
Yes.
Aura of Protection for a few mins every day. For your situation I suggest 10 mins:
Also use the Algiz rune and visualise wearing the vibrations around you, vibrate it 108x. Algiz is good for banishing negative energies and protecting your aura from them:
Thank you for your answer, should I vibrate like the one in this photo?
Like this ?
0
Aura of Protection for a few mins every day. For your situation I suggest 10 mins:
Also use the Algiz rune and visualise wearing the vibrations around you, vibrate it 108x. Algiz is good for banishing negative energies and protecting your aura from them:
Thank you for your answer, should I vibrate like the one in this photo?
Like this ?
Thank you for your answer, should I vibrate like the one in this photo?
Like this ?
Honestly I just visualise the rune’s energy it as golden light, but if it says to visualise the runes all around you then that seems to be the correct way to do it
0
Thank you for your answer, should I vibrate like the one in this photo?
Like this ?
Honestly I just visualise the rune’s energy it as golden light, but if it says to visualise the runes all around you then that seems to be the correct way to do it
Thank you for your answer, should I vibrate like the one in this photo?
Like this ?
Yes if you can
0
Thank you for your answer, should I vibrate like the one in this photo?
Like this ?
Yes if you can
Honestly I just visualise the rune’s energy it as golden light, but if it says to visualise the runes all around you then that seems to be the correct way to do it
Thanks
0
Honestly I just visualise the rune’s energy it as golden light, but if it says to visualise the runes all around you then that seems to be the correct way to do it
Thanks
Since dedicating myself to Satan, I have started seeing frightening entities and hearing terrifying sounds on a daily basis. I am very afraid of them, as they even try to attack me. I didn’t take my progression seriously, and now I am unable to fight or ignore these beings. I am not asking for advice; I am asking how I can cancel my dedication so that these beings will stop attacking me.
Interesting, for me it was the opposite.
There's probably no way to undo the dedication, you read the page, right?
You could have expected it, based on everything you've read here about the enemy and their attacks.
You could have stood by.
The only way to stop this is to attain a healthy mind.
... εἰ δὲ νοεῖς, ἔστιν, ὦ βασιλεῦ, ϰαὶ σωμάτων ἀσώματα. — Ποῖα; ἔφη ὁ βασιλεύς. — Τὰ ἐν τοῖς ἐσόπτροις φαινόμενα σώματα οὐ δοϰεῖ σοι ἀσώματα εἶναι; — Οὕτως ἔχει, ὦ Τάτ· ϑείως νοεῖς, ὁ βασιλεὺς εἶπεν. — Ἔστι δὲ ϰαὶ ἀσώματα ἄλλα, οἷον αἱ ἰδέαι οὐ δοϰοῦσιν εἶναί σοι, ἀσώματοι οὖσαι, ἐν σώματι φαινόμεναι, οὐ μόνον τῶν ἐμψύχων ἀλλὰ ϰαὶ τῶν ἀψύχων; — Εὖ λέγεις, ὦ Τάτ. — Οὕτως ἀνταναϰλάσεις εἰσὶ τῶν ἀσωμάτων πρὸς τὰ σώματα, ϰαὶ τῶν σωμάτων πρὸς τὰ ἀσώματα, τουτέστι τοῦ αἰσϑητοῦ πρὸς τὸν νοητὸν ϰόσμον ϰαὶ τοῦ νοητοῦ πρὸς τὸν αἰσϑητόν· διὸ προσϰύνει τὰ ἀγάλματα, ὦ βασιλεῦ, ὡς ϰαὶ αὐτὰ ἰδέας ἔχοντα ἀπὸ τοῦ νοητοῦ ϰόσμου. ὁ οὖν βασιλεὺς ἐξαναστὰς ἔφη, Ὥρα ἐστίν, ὦ προφήτα, περὶ τὴν τῶν ξένων ἐπιμέλειαν γενέσϑαι· τῇ δὲ ἐπιούσῃ περὶ τῶν ἑξης ϑεολογήσομεν.
0
Since dedicating myself to Satan, I have started seeing frightening entities and hearing terrifying sounds on a daily basis. I am very afraid of them, as they even try to attack me. I didn’t take my progression seriously, and now I am unable to fight or ignore these beings. I am not asking for advice; I am asking how I can cancel my dedication so that these beings will stop attacking me.
Interesting, for me it was the opposite.
There's probably no way to undo the dedication, you read the page, right?
You could have expected it, based on everything you've read here about the enemy and their attacks.
You could have stood by.
The only way to stop this is to attain a healthy mind.
