Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

help me get solution on this case it is serious

pesca natas

I m a 25 years old dedicated to Father Satan,this was done after my long time research  on how can I become Satanist cause I hated Christianity since they forced me to converse to protestants. but unfortunately I started singing in the church and composing songs for the Jewish gods as you know them! in seventh moth of 2013 I met with a brother dedicated too so he helped me get to his place 4 dedication ritual. after he guided me in yoga poses, and in the Kundalini. but after all this I ,m living in a pastor's house who is my big brother, they are still forcing me to pray with them I no an other friend who is not a christian or who is not a without!   I have no work cause I planned to shift from there but I'a still unable to pay rent and feed myself! so my friend got a work and went far from me it now almost 4 months, and now 7 months since dedication I use to practice and meditate. most bad thing I' ve just discovered is dabbling in Satanism is calling the wrath and fake energies on some one!! secondly I participate in cursing gods of Jewish every day if recomanded. I recieved a message from an astrologist who said to me how I'm suffering from indecision. all this is because I fear to become homeless in the street but now I see I m ready to be a street boy cause of my relationship with Father satan            

Gh... First of all TALK TO SATAN OR YOUR GUARDIAN! They are here to guide us! Then, you are 25 years old... and they FORCE you to follow a religion? What the fuck man? I don't think that it is indecision your problem but courage. To man up and tell them that you're an atheist or whatever (not the truth obviously...). I don't know what else to tell you, your message kind of confused me. Do your meditations, clean your aura and chakras, aura of protection and empower your chakras. If you don't have any personal space then do it in the bathroom.Don't go to churches and don't pray to any fucked up entity. Find a cheap house. Find ways to earn more money. Try to find a mini market that sells cheap food products (healthy though). Talk to your Guardian and Satan...

Στις 2:48 μ.μ. Δευτέρα, 10 Μαρτίου 2014, ο/η pesca natas <pescathekingsinatas@... έγραψε:
  I m a 25 years old dedicated to Father Satan,this was done after my long time research  on how can I become Satanist cause I hated Christianity since they forced me to converse to protestants. but unfortunately I started singing in the church and composing songs for the Jewish gods as you know them! in seventh moth of 2013 I met with a brother dedicated too so he helped me get to his place 4 dedication ritual. after he guided me in yoga poses, and in the Kundalini. but after all this I ,m living in a pastor's house who is my big brother, they are still forcing me to pray with them I no an other friend who is not a christian or who is not a without!   I have no work cause I planned to shift from there but I'a still unable to pay rent and feed myself! so my friend got a work and went far from me it now almost 4 months, and now 7 months since dedication I use to practice and meditate. most bad thing I' ve just discovered is dabbling in Satanism is calling the wrath and fake energies on some one!! secondly I participate in cursing gods of Jewish every day if recomanded. I recieved a message from an astrologist who said to me how I'm suffering from indecision. all this is because I fear to become homeless in the street but now I see I m ready to be a street boy cause of my relationship with Father satan            

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back