Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Hello everyone! I’m new!!

Tealcactus666

I’m 14 and i’m so excited to be joining the JOS forums! My mom (Rising666) has been a dedicated Satanist and part of this JOS community for many many years and has taught me a lot. I’ve been a dedicated Satanist for several months. Me, my mom and my sister just got out of a really bad abusive situation and there is no way we would’ve gotten out without Satan, The Gods and the JOS community's help. The Gods have also shown themselves to me. I am now on my 2nd day of the 40 day meditation program! Again, I’m so exited to join and thanks to this community for all you do.❤️

I’m 14 and i’m so excited to be joining the JOS forums! My mom (Rising666) has been a dedicated Satanist and part of this JOS community for many many years and has taught me a lot. I’ve been a dedicated Satanist for several months. Me, my mom and my sister just got out of a really bad abusive situation and there is no way we would’ve gotten out without Satan, The Gods and the JOS community's help. The Gods have also shown themselves to me. I am now on my 2nd day of the 40 day meditation program! Again, I’m so exited to join and thanks to this community for all you do.❤️
Hello and welcome to these forums! :)

I'm so glad to hear you are all out of an abusive situation.

It is so beautiful to see families of Spiritual Satanists united in sincere love. I was truly moved reading this post, it's wonderful, truly welcome, may the future shine beautifully in your life and the present fill you with joy. The benevolence of the Gods creates wonderful and happy miracles that generate truly extraordinary situations. It reminds me of the Goddess Astarte who is the Goddess of love, and as we know, love can have different levels. May Satan be blessed in the highest planes of existence.

Welcome and congratulations, both for finding JoS and having a Spiritual Satanist mom.
That's really something. More SS moms needed to save planet.

I am so proud of you Hun! May Satan and the Gods bless you forever ❤️

Thank you everyone! It feels great to be here❤

Sooo beautiful! Welcome Tealcactus666 and Welcome back Rising666:)
Welcome back to the forums, Rising666 :)
Thank you! 🤗 Feels good to be here. Satan, the Gods and this community has literally saved our lives! There's no other place we'd rather be 🙂

Welcome to the family of joy of satan I suggest that you would start an easy and simple meditation program

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back