Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Fighting islam

dinodizdarevic211

Hi brothers and sisters.
I've had few arguments with some people about islam, and they always rely on one quote from qur'an : ' and there was seven skies ', or how the seas where splitted, saying : how was it possible that they knew of it back then when it wasn't founded yet, and today we have seven atmospheres and those two seas ( can't remember names ) touch each other but don't mix ... Now i do know that all of their sacred books stole allegories, stories and such from other religions predating islam, but i'm interested in which one, with reference if possible, so i can prove them that they're wrong. :)

<td val[/IMG]It sounds like you have had this project dropped on your lap for a reason. A good place to start.
Part of understanding allegory is building your knowledge base. Its no good other people doing your learning for you.

Hail Satan!
88!
[/TD]

those are wise words my friend, thank you for advice, i've searched on that topic and found alot of material about it.

Hail Satan !

------------------------------
On Wed, Feb 20, 2013 3:47 AM PST H K wrote:

It sounds like you have had this project dropped on your lap for a reason. A good place to start.
Part of understanding allegory is building your knowledge base. Its no good other people doing your learning for you.

Hail Satan!
88!

As we all know, islam is a vile and exceptionally dangerous program which has infested humanity for far too long. High Priestess Maxine Dietrich has also mentioned the urgent importance of fighting against this program and opening the eyes of our Gentile People to the truth concerning the horror of what this program is really designed to do.

Spiritual and online warfare is vital, and all of us should be doing our part to assist, in some way. Get onto yahoo answers, religious forums, discussion boards and even news forums where islam is being discussed and give the following link:
http://exposingthelieofislam.weebly.com/

As High Priest Don has mentioned in the past, the quran is based on the jewish "torah". It is a jewish program through and through, designed to further the enemy agenda. Let people know this, and let them know that it is FOREIGN and unnatural to the Gentile People. Let them know that it is based upon stolen and corrupted material, and let them know that it is centered around the destruction and enslavement of our Gentile People.

This is extremely important at this point in time. Do your part to rid the world of this disease and return the Truth of our Father Satan to humanity!

Hail Father Satan!!
Hail Beelzebub!!
Hail Lilith!!

Heil Hitler!!
Heil Heinrich Himmler!!

-High Priestess Zildar Raasi
Joy of Satan Ministries

Islam is the religion of just pure slavery, it has taken over the lives of all my arab friends, even taken lives of close people i went to school with. This religion just pulls them to their death, with the whole we are all 'one' communism ideology.

This religion was spread FORCEFULLY by the sword, you either became a muslim or you were killed in war. An entire pagan tride, the qaraish, tried to stop that asshole muhamad (shit be unto him), but unfortunately he gained numbers, he and his jewish wife, suhaya bint huaay, conquered all of arabia slowly by bloodshed. I've read High priest's Zildaar Rassi's page on Islam, its very informative, and spot on.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back