Header Wallpaper

Fall in love!

DragonFire114 min to read

I never thought that I can fall in love, I am nearly 40 years old, father of 2 and a husband.
I can not decide it is good or not. Last time I felt this feeling it was 10+ years ago and now I can not handle it like those times.

You know, the thing is that I start feel love to my colleague, she has same age as me, but this is very strange for me. I work for this company 3 years now, she 18 years, so i am still new here. We have an open office, with no walls, everybody can see everyone. At the beginning it was ok, talk like frieds, everyday routine, and so on. I do not know what happened, maybe 2-3 weeks ago when I came to work, I strat to feel myself strange when she was near me and that feeling is now stronger. I cant believe is happening to me, just cant. She is in my mind always, at the morning, during the day and at the night, even weekends. First week when this happened I thought is nothing it will pass away, but NO, I feel I falling in love more and more.

My behaviour is changed already, I am not that men I was before, now I start feel like a little boy who fallen in love for the forst time. Cos this is what love do with me, I go crazy completely when I love a women, but I think everyone of us experienced this feeling.

You know my personal experience with love: is a great feeling at the beginning, your legs are shaking, your heart is beating like a compressor, its like you are poisoned but is sweet love, at least from the mens vision, the negative part of it that most of us never live our lives whit that woman to whom fell in love, but this is my opinion. Everybody had in their life a big love what ended.

So, I think she knows what is going on, cos women can see it very quick when a man looking at the woman different and not like a friend. This feeling is just came one day to another, and I am already in a trap of love. I fight everyday to not feel love and try to avoid her, avoid comunication with her, but you know my other colleagues are here too, they might give questions and talk about it and I really do not want it.

I can feel the energy that is coing out from me and is going to her, because I think about her a lot.
I do not how I going to manage if this situation will steps on another level. I still keep it myself, I have not talk to anyone about it, but as I know myself and the time goes, if the feelings will go deeper, another feeling in me will be stronger and will motivate me to tell her what I feel and I know more likely she will say a big NO. I do not want to reach that situation, but at the moment the feeling is: love circulating inside me, maturing. Is a great feeling really, really like it but on the other side is a big risk. I am a father and I do not htink so the company will ignore love relationships between the workers who work at the same place.

This is my situation, one part of me do not want it but my other part want her very much, by the way, she is still single and this what make my fight even harder.

I do not know what to do, really, but I want to stay focused, doing the daily routines what I was doing before, cos now I do less meditations and Ritual´s as well becouse she is my mind.

Can you suggest me something, what should I do, to finish this feeling but not cut the friedship with her off??

#1

Are you asking us if you should betray your wife?

Death is the only promise,
so attack life

#2

This is a dishonest and unfair thing to do to your wife and especially your children.

What you have described is just sexual attraction, partnership is not just about that.

There is nothing more wrong than making decisions using only emotions.

Sexual attraction is a very powerful feeling. I will tell you two ways to overcome this.

1. If you have a strong enough will and well-trained and developed self-control, you can overcome this using only logic and the conscious.

2. If you are not very advanced, you can overcome this by also using the unconscious and then self-hypnosis.

#3
DragonFire11said:

I never thought that I can fall in love, I am nearly 40 years old, father of 2 and a husband.
I can not decide it is good or not. Last time I felt this feeling it was 10+ years ago and now I can not handle it like those times.

You know, the thing is that I start feel love to my colleague, she has same age as me, but this is very strange for me. I work for this company 3 years now, she 18 years, so i am still new here. We have an open office, with no walls, everybody can see everyone. At the beginning it was ok, talk like frieds, everyday routine, and so on. I do not know what happened, maybe 2-3 weeks ago when I came to work, I strat to feel myself strange when she was near me and that feeling is now stronger. I cant believe is happening to me, just cant. She is in my mind always, at the morning, during the day and at the night, even weekends. First week when this happened I thought is nothing it will pass away, but NO, I feel I falling in love more and more.

My behaviour is changed already, I am not that men I was before, now I start feel like a little boy who fallen in love for the forst time. Cos this is what love do with me, I go crazy completely when I love a women, but I think everyone of us experienced this feeling.

If you are also singel, I would say go for it, if she says no, then you can calm down, feel a little sad, but if she says jes well you might have a nice time, maybe she waits for you to say something (Does she give any signals?). Don´t waste this opportunity, also the company does not decide what you do after your worktime, at least in most countrys I know. Just ask casual if she wants to drink a coffee with you, after work somewhere or something else, don´t be nervous she is human like you.

"Human beings must become enlightened in order to find their way in the dark. Becoming enlightened means becoming smart travelers, who acquire knowledge of the way, an understanding of the local language and friendship with other travelers. We are all travelers in eternity." Thoth

#5
Henu the Greatsaid:

Control your mind, and forget about her. She is 18, and you have a family. Wake up.

I thought that too, but re-reading made me realize that he's talking about the years worked there, not the age.

Death is the only promise,
so attack life

#6
Henu the Greatsaid:

Control your mind, and forget about her. She is 18, and you have a family. Wake up.

She worked for 18 years for the company he is working for rn.

So she is prolly over 35 years old.

[ email redacted ]

"Don’t quit. Suffer now,
and live the rest of your life as a Champion.“

Read the Temple of Zeus: Learn the truth and knowledge that has been secret and forbidden for MILLENIA!!

STAND TALL, BE PROUD, BE STRONG, YOU ARE PART OF ZEUS‘S HOUSE!

HAIL LADY INANNA!!
HAIL LORD APOLLO!!
HAIL BAAL-ZEBULON!!
HAIL FATHER ZEUS!!

#7
DragonFire11said:

...

Well, you could bind her in certain ways so you interact less. Truthfully, I don't believe you can continue a regular friendship if you are having this sort of problem with her. You could also sever your astral connections to her, which should help to lessen these strong emotions.

This sort of thing might not be easy for you, but you should take the path of responsibility and try to put as much distance between her and you as possible.

Furthermore, I think you should work on your relationship with your wife. Try to conjure up similar feelings through her, and meet your desires for love or sex through your wife, not with another woman.

Give yourself more credit for your own abilities, as you can surely deal with this appropriately, even if strong emotions are involved.

#8

I am not saying that I want to betray/cheat on my wife, but I do not know, what sudden situation will happen in the future.
I will keep a distance from her that I know, but it will be not easy fo now, cos she know how I looking at her and she is not 18 but 40, an experienced woman with very sexual vibes.

Definitely my brain and also logic telling me to leave it, try to focus on other things, but the emotions are strong, is not so easy for me now to control and I do not know what would I do if for example I get in a sexual situation with her /hope never will happen/.

I know a few men who did cheat on their wifes, some of them say after 10years, some 15 or 20 years of marriage, just because they wanted to have a sex with another woman, just for joy and pleasure and after it they continued their life normaly. I am NOT taking an exaple of these people. I WILL TAKE YOUR ADVICE!!!

#9

I've read that when you are infatuated your brain switches off your logical mind and makes you more likely to do very irrational decisions. You might want to take that into account.

Death is the only promise,
so attack life

#10
DragonFire11said:

I am not saying that I want to betray/cheat on my wife, but I do not know, what sudden situation will happen in the future.
I will keep a distance from her that I know, but it will be not easy fo now, cos she know how I looking at her and she is not 18 but 40, an experienced woman with very sexual vibes.

Definitely my brain and also logic telling me to leave it, try to focus on other things, but the emotions are strong, is not so easy for me now to control and I do not know what would I do if for example I get in a sexual situation with her /hope never will happen/.

I know a few men who did cheat on their wifes, some of them say after 10years, some 15 or 20 years of marriage, just because they wanted to have a sex with another woman, just for joy and pleasure and after it they continued their life normaly. I am NOT taking an exaple of these people. I WILL TAKE YOUR ADVICE!!!

Instead of lying why don't you just truthfully express yourself to your wife and say that you want to be with another woman. Maybe she understands and agrees. And if she doesn't you simply don't do it. It's called honest communication.

Just explain it to her " I really love you but after being with you for so long we both have lost that attraction for each other. But that doesn't mean I've stopped loving you.

Many people get divorced and get bitter and resentful towards each other because the husband cheats behind their back and their kids are affected too.

I don't want to be like that. In the end I'll come home to you. Which is why I'm telling you, because I know you love me too, that you'll allow me to be with this other woman. I promise you I'm still in love with you and I'll continue to be in love with you afterwards. "

When she starts giving objections say "Oh it'll be our secret, just the three of us, trust me. "

Astrologically you might not meant to be with one woman for the rest of your life so it's not your fault.

Moreover if your kids are all grown up then it's no reason to deprive you of your needs.

#11
Jacksaid:
DragonFire11said:

I am not saying that I want to betray/cheat on my wife, but I do not know, what sudden situation will happen in the future.
I will keep a distance from her that I know, but it will be not easy fo now, cos she know how I looking at her and she is not 18 but 40, an experienced woman with very sexual vibes.

Definitely my brain and also logic telling me to leave it, try to focus on other things, but the emotions are strong, is not so easy for me now to control and I do not know what would I do if for example I get in a sexual situation with her /hope never will happen/.

I know a few men who did cheat on their wifes, some of them say after 10years, some 15 or 20 years of marriage, just because they wanted to have a sex with another woman, just for joy and pleasure and after it they continued their life normaly. I am NOT taking an exaple of these people. I WILL TAKE YOUR ADVICE!!!

Instead of lying why don't you just truthfully express yourself to your wife and say that you want to be with another woman. Maybe she understands and agrees. And if she doesn't you simply don't do it. It's called honest communication.

Just explain it to her " I really love you but after being with you for so long we both have lost that attraction for each other. But that doesn't mean I've stopped loving you.

The kind of woman his wife is should be taken into account before having such a conversation, many women would not be happy at all about this and will get very mad and could easily break up the marriage.
Just a fyi.

Death is the only promise,
so attack life

#12
Aquariussaid:
Jacksaid:
DragonFire11said:

I am not saying that I want to betray/cheat on my wife, but I do not know, what sudden situation will happen in the future.
I will keep a distance from her that I know, but it will be not easy fo now, cos she know how I looking at her and she is not 18 but 40, an experienced woman with very sexual vibes.

Definitely my brain and also logic telling me to leave it, try to focus on other things, but the emotions are strong, is not so easy for me now to control and I do not know what would I do if for example I get in a sexual situation with her /hope never will happen/.

I know a few men who did cheat on their wifes, some of them say after 10years, some 15 or 20 years of marriage, just because they wanted to have a sex with another woman, just for joy and pleasure and after it they continued their life normaly. I am NOT taking an exaple of these people. I WILL TAKE YOUR ADVICE!!!

Instead of lying why don't you just truthfully express yourself to your wife and say that you want to be with another woman. Maybe she understands and agrees. And if she doesn't you simply don't do it. It's called honest communication.

Just explain it to her " I really love you but after being with you for so long we both have lost that attraction for each other. But that doesn't mean I've stopped loving you.

The kind of woman his wife is should be taken into account before having such a conversation, many women would not be happy at all about this and will get very mad and could easily break up the marriage.
Just a fyi.

Yeah that's true also.

#13
This is the targeted message.
Jacksaid:
DragonFire11said:

I am not saying that I want to betray/cheat on my wife, but I do not know, what sudden situation will happen in the future.
I will keep a distance from her that I know, but it will be not easy fo now, cos she know how I looking at her and she is not 18 but 40, an experienced woman with very sexual vibes.

Definitely my brain and also logic telling me to leave it, try to focus on other things, but the emotions are strong, is not so easy for me now to control and I do not know what would I do if for example I get in a sexual situation with her /hope never will happen/.

I know a few men who did cheat on their wifes, some of them say after 10years, some 15 or 20 years of marriage, just because they wanted to have a sex with another woman, just for joy and pleasure and after it they continued their life normaly. I am NOT taking an exaple of these people. I WILL TAKE YOUR ADVICE!!!

Instead of lying why don't you just truthfully express yourself to your wife and say that you want to be with another woman. Maybe she understands and agrees. And if she doesn't you simply don't do it. It's called honest communication.

Just explain it to her " I really love you but after being with you for so long we both have lost that attraction for each other. But that doesn't mean I've stopped loving you.

In my opinion it is not a good idea for him to tell his wife to cheat on her and of course he should not cheat on her in the first place because this is nonsense and an unnecessary complication.

In partnerships one should be more serious and more stable. Speaking of immortality and eternity, things can change. The current lifespan of humans is too short to be bored or anything else.

As far as astrological circumstances are concerned, these too should not be left to the mercy of fate. For example, if someone has an astrological problem about it, he should try to solve it and try to improve himself.

#14
Shadowcatsaid:
DragonFire11said:

I never thought that I can fall in love, I am nearly 40 years old, father of 2 and a husband.
I can not decide it is good or not. Last time I felt this feeling it was 10+ years ago and now I can not handle it like those times.

You know, the thing is that I start feel love to my colleague, she has same age as me, but this is very strange for me. I work for this company 3 years now, she 18 years, so i am still new here. We have an open office, with no walls, everybody can see everyone. At the beginning it was ok, talk like frieds, everyday routine, and so on. I do not know what happened, maybe 2-3 weeks ago when I came to work, I strat to feel myself strange when she was near me and that feeling is now stronger. I cant believe is happening to me, just cant. She is in my mind always, at the morning, during the day and at the night, even weekends. First week when this happened I thought is nothing it will pass away, but NO, I feel I falling in love more and more.

My behaviour is changed already, I am not that men I was before, now I start feel like a little boy who fallen in love for the forst time. Cos this is what love do with me, I go crazy completely when I love a women, but I think everyone of us experienced this feeling.

40 with kids and after an 18 y/o. Dude you are gross. Also thanks for the further confirmation that most dudes will just want a younger woman anyway, even after his wife goes through the knuckledragging of bearing children.

Gods where would i be if i stayed with my cheating ex and actually gave in to his bitching about wanting kids. What a life full of hardship and woe a single parent would be. no thank you.

I'll be your fresh breath of air, I am in my early twenties and prefer older women who are around your age! "Women" my age are like kids.
I even had a relationship with a woman 9 years older than myself, unfortunately she was plagued by the marxist mind virus.

Death is the only promise,
so attack life

#15
Shadowcatsaid:
DragonFire11said:

I never thought that I can fall in love, I am nearly 40 years old, father of 2 and a husband.
I can not decide it is good or not. Last time I felt this feeling it was 10+ years ago and now I can not handle it like those times.

You know, the thing is that I start feel love to my colleague, she has same age as me, but this is very strange for me. I work for this company 3 years now, she 18 years, so i am still new here. We have an open office, with no walls, everybody can see everyone. At the beginning it was ok, talk like frieds, everyday routine, and so on. I do not know what happened, maybe 2-3 weeks ago when I came to work, I strat to feel myself strange when she was near me and that feeling is now stronger. I cant believe is happening to me, just cant. She is in my mind always, at the morning, during the day and at the night, even weekends. First week when this happened I thought is nothing it will pass away, but NO, I feel I falling in love more and more.

My behaviour is changed already, I am not that men I was before, now I start feel like a little boy who fallen in love for the forst time. Cos this is what love do with me, I go crazy completely when I love a women, but I think everyone of us experienced this feeling.

40 with kids and after an 18 y/o. Dude you are gross. Also thanks for the further confirmation that most dudes will just want a younger woman anyway, even after his wife goes through the knuckledragging of bearing children.

Gods where would i be if i stayed with my cheating ex and actually gave in to his bitching about wanting kids. What a life full of hardship and woe a single parent would be. no thank you.

The O.P. came here to open up and ask for an advice. Of course he knows that this thing isn't "acceptable". If he thought it is "acceptable" he wouldn't post anything in the first place. People start judging him and attack him

Projecting your own experiences on other people's cases isn't healthy. Each case is different and each person is different, no matter the gender.
If you feel the need to steam off somewhere, it would be more producing to do it on the enemy and not t a family member.

By levelling all men as acting the same way is offending.

#16
Mastersaid:
Jacksaid:
DragonFire11said:

I am not saying that I want to betray/cheat on my wife, but I do not know, what sudden situation will happen in the future.
I will keep a distance from her that I know, but it will be not easy fo now, cos she know how I looking at her and she is not 18 but 40, an experienced woman with very sexual vibes.

Definitely my brain and also logic telling me to leave it, try to focus on other things, but the emotions are strong, is not so easy for me now to control and I do not know what would I do if for example I get in a sexual situation with her /hope never will happen/.

I know a few men who did cheat on their wifes, some of them say after 10years, some 15 or 20 years of marriage, just because they wanted to have a sex with another woman, just for joy and pleasure and after it they continued their life normaly. I am NOT taking an exaple of these people. I WILL TAKE YOUR ADVICE!!!

Instead of lying why don't you just truthfully express yourself to your wife and say that you want to be with another woman. Maybe she understands and agrees. And if she doesn't you simply don't do it. It's called honest communication.

Just explain it to her " I really love you but after being with you for so long we both have lost that attraction for each other. But that doesn't mean I've stopped loving you.

In my opinion it is not a good idea for him to tell his wife to cheat on her and of course he should not cheat on her in the first place because this is nonsense and an unnecessary complication.

In partnerships one should be more serious and more stable. Speaking of immortality and eternity, things can change. The current lifespan of humans is too short to be bored or anything else.

I don't know. It just gets boring after a while and you see all these opportunities and you can't do anything because of societal restrictions. Also it's not just astrological,men are biologically polygynous by nature and according to someone's astrology that nature might or might not be expressed. It's not an ailment like someone being prone to addiction or something.

Nowadays this concept of Monogamous marriage is being eroded and more and more people are becoming increasingly accepting of previously present historical pairing of one high value man and many women as sex becomes extremely scarce for the average man (30% of the total male population is Incel.) This future looks bleak for inc4ls but these are "our values" and "who we are".

#17
Shadowcatsaid:
Mastersaid:
Jacksaid:

Instead of lying why don't you just truthfully express yourself to your wife and say that you want to be with another woman. Maybe she understands and agrees. And if she doesn't you simply don't do it. It's called honest communication.

Just explain it to her " I really love you but after being with you for so long we both have lost that attraction for each other. But that doesn't mean I've stopped loving you.

Many people get divorced and get bitter and resentful towards each other because the husband cheats behind their back and their kids are affected too.

In my opinion it is not a good idea for him to tell his wife to cheat on her and of course he should not cheat on her in the first place because this is nonsense and an unnecessary complication.

In partnerships one should be more serious and more stable. Speaking of immortality and eternity, things can change. The current lifespan of humans is too short to be bored or anything else.

Thank you.

You're welcome.

#18
Meteorsaid:

Sometimes you don't realise what you have until you lose it. Keep that in mind.

This is the correct answer, could be that he got ''too used'' to his wife i wonder... not only that but he has these kind of emotion while having kids... he needs to think what would happen to them if the wife will catch him, ew.
He still didn't told us if the relationship with his wife is okay, maybe that could be one of the reasons he is thinking this, still this was disgusting to read.

#19
DragonFire11said:

I am not saying that I want to betray/cheat on my wife, but I do not know, what sudden situation will happen in the future.
I will keep a distance from her that I know, but it will be not easy fo now, cos she know how I looking at her and she is not 18 but 40, an experienced woman with very sexual vibes.

Definitely my brain and also logic telling me to leave it, try to focus on other things, but the emotions are strong, is not so easy for me now to control and I do not know what would I do if for example I get in a sexual situation with her /hope never will happen/.

I know a few men who did cheat on their wifes, some of them say after 10years, some 15 or 20 years of marriage, just because they wanted to have a sex with another woman, just for joy and pleasure and after it they continued their life normaly. I am NOT taking an exaple of these people. I WILL TAKE YOUR ADVICE!!!

So now suddently this lovely person you fell in love is the same age as you.... yeeeaaahh sure Jim, anyway putting aside your perverted desire. Could i ask you if your relationship with your wife is ok? This could be one of the reasons why you think to cheat her. Still... dont forget that you have kids and you're 40, how old are the kids? Please don't destroy the marriage together with the life of your kids and wife just because you want some ''sexiest sexy sex'', try new things with your wife to rekindle that fire of love of try to ask help from a demon like... really man, not cool.