Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Egypt documentary on new discoveries

I caught the last 10 minutes of this on TV tonight and I looked it up online to watch the whole thing, unfortunately the version I found online seems to be heavily edited with a lot missing at the end so I will keep looking for the full version. For Australian members this was aired on SBS 1 and it may be repeated. Included in the one on TV at the end was some more about the discoveries and also how the Egyptian uprising had effected the excavations and compromised the sites. It was also included how many sites on the satelite maps had been looted so much could have been stolen. It was discussed that not only oportunistic thieves but 'proffesional' thieves went in while the sites were abandoned during the political turmoil this was used as an oportunity for those who knew what they were looking for to go in and take whatever they could get. It would not suprise me one bit who was behind it and why.

However what can be seen is with new technology from satelites archeologists can now see that there is much much more still to be uncovered from Ancient Egypt, many burried ruins and cities, possibly more Pyramids even if they only find ruins or foundations it can help peice together a picture.

I have said I believe there is much much more discoveries to be made of our past and this proves it. We still don't know everything about what has been discovered and yet this could be only a small peice of what is left to find. To me this is good news and very exiting we have so much bad news now I see this as something good. Something to look forward to something to expand our knowledge. Who knows what will be found!

http://www.watchdocumentary.tv/curiosit ... s-beneath/

I will keep looking for the full version.

Hail Satan

This is the full version, if it dosn't work try BBC

http://www.sbs.com.au/ondemand/video/23 ... es-Beneath

Take note at the end the wall they find...

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Serpentfire666" <firebird894@... wrote:

I caught the last 10 minutes of this on TV tonight and I looked it up online to watch the whole thing, unfortunately the version I found online seems to be heavily edited with a lot missing at the end so I will keep looking for the full version. For Australian members this was aired on SBS 1 and it may be repeated. Included in the one on TV at the end was some more about the discoveries and also how the Egyptian uprising had effected the excavations and compromised the sites. It was also included how many sites on the satelite maps had been looted so much could have been stolen. It was discussed that not only oportunistic thieves but 'proffesional' thieves went in while the sites were abandoned during the political turmoil this was used as an oportunity for those who knew what they were looking for to go in and take whatever they could get. It would not suprise me one bit who was behind it and why.

However what can be seen is with new technology from satelites archeologists can now see that there is much much more still to be uncovered from Ancient Egypt, many burried ruins and cities, possibly more Pyramids even if they only find ruins or foundations it can help peice together a picture.

I have said I believe there is much much more discoveries to be made of our past and this proves it. We still don't know everything about what has been discovered and yet this could be only a small peice of what is left to find. To me this is good news and very exiting we have so much bad news now I see this as something good. Something to look forward to something to expand our knowledge. Who knows what will be found!

Hail Satan

Wow this is but amazing. I watched the one from your first message. The other one doesn't work -.-
That wall ... It appears like a snake to me. Isn't it?
Recently I also watched a lot of documentaries about the ancient Egypt. Mainly on YouTube. Maybe i should share them too?! Some of them contain really good information about the technologies and science the ancient Egyptians possessed and such..
Hail Satan!
Pe 9-dec.-2012, la 16:40, "Serpentfire666" <firebird894@... a scris:

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Serpentfire666" <firebird894@... wrote:

Hail Satan

It must be a country thing why the second didn't work, that sucks the second link is way better, have a look on youtube it should be an hour and a half not 40 minutes. It has 2 brittish presenters. near the end not only could they see where the sites had been looted the imaging showed up a bulldozer, it wasn't done by villagers or some oportunistic thief. I put this up because of what was in it this research is still very new maybe I think by the show it started in 2010 it wasn't the same old stuff repeated. Theres still some crap in there with their theories but it was more about the nuts and bolts of what they are looking for and finding. There could be a lot of underground tombs and temples, tunnels with anything in there. I notice time after time when these discoveries are made there is oposing forces at work to try and block progress or threaten the sites, destroy artefacts or steal things before anyone gets a chance to see it. I find it very strange this was all edited out of the shorter version that appears to be for America.

The downside of putting some of this on TV however is now everyone knows that all these sites exist.

So the wall made you think 'Serpent' :) My jaw actually dropped when I saw it. It is so obviously different to the way everything else was built there. From what I can see myself when The ancient Egyptians built anything it was always very exact, very deliberate they had a reason for everything. Why suddenly we find a wall with serpentine curves? It is from a later period to the Pyramids but still in the time of the Gods.
The second one also shows more sites and talks a bit about the Sun temples devoted to Amun Ra. They did a CGI thing of what it would have looked like. A huge Oblisk in a courtyard catches and reflects the Sun, and offerings were to be made on a big stone circle in the middle where the sunlight hit. The offerings to Ra were given back to the people in the community. So you give to Him and then He gives it back to the people. In another way I looked at it..the spiritual side and the Sun, the Solar the centre, the powerhouse thats what I thought of when I saw that stone circle. You feed energy into it with power meditation and the solar chakra amplifies that energy.

The labyrinth that was interesting. The sad thing is while they can show us what the building looked like they can't bring back the art and writings on the walls that would have been there.

And this so far is just what is showing up for Egypt. What will show up over the rest of the world? And the infrared only shows structures close to the surface there could be more burried deeper.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Thomas Schweitzer <thomas_schweitzer66@... wrote:

Wow this is but amazing. I watched the one from your first message. The other one doesn't work -.-

Recently I also watched a lot of documentaries about the ancient Egypt. Mainly on YouTube. Maybe i should share them too?! Some of them contain really good information about the technologies and science the ancient Egyptians possessed and such..

Hail Satan!

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Serpentfire666" <firebird894@ wrote:

Hail Satan

Please share.

HAIL SATAN!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Thomas Schweitzer <thomas_schweitzer66@... wrote:

Hail Satan!

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Serpentfire666" <firebird894@ wrote:

Hail Satan

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back